Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never mind-had to move it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never mind-had to move it Empty Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 1:19 am

Wrong section

2Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 1:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Never mind-had to move it Ae437210

sorry you had to move it but it was definitely in the wrong place....

3Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 8:00 am

LMAO..!!

4Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 8:04 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Never mind-had to move it Ae437210

sorry you had to move it but it was definitely in the wrong place....

Whew! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  lol! 

5Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 8:45 am

It might lose a little of its impact when they note it is Fiction. LOL

6Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 9:06 am

I'd love to see a busybody come over to complain... then you play it off as a disability and ridicule their intolerance.

7Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 12:10 pm

PkrBum wrote:I'd love to see a busybody come over to complain... then you play it off as a disability and ridicule their intolerance.

I'm complaining. Because I don't see where it moved too and I might want to keep my eye on the monster.  Razz 

8Never mind-had to move it Empty Re: Never mind-had to move it 6/8/2014, 1:23 pm

Never mind-had to move it Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk7E7AwAfY2Xnw8EGCgd3ozsqLO7617YI0tUaUI3hcQqiXZYF7

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k9XZB6O26w

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum