Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The most interesting lawyer in the world. Ambulances "chase him". lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only one question. Why in fuck would I want a lawyer who's always on the phone returning calls from anyone including wasting the time I'm paying him $300/hour for by returning calls from telemarketers?
I'd rather have a lawyer who's working on my case and letting the secretary waste time on phone calls. lol

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Only one question.  Why in fuck would I want a lawyer who's always on the phone returning calls from anyone including wasting the time I'm paying him $300/hour for by returning calls from telemarketers?  
I'd rather have a lawyer who's working on my case and letting the secretary waste time on phone calls.  lol

I would let you, Biob, and maybe a couple of others work on my case, after all, it only has 24 bottles of coldbeer in it and a lawyer would suck it all up faster than a cat can lick it's ass.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

I would let you, Biob, and maybe a couple of others work on my case, after all, it only has 24 bottles of coldbeer in it and a lawyer would suck it all up faster than a cat can lick it's ass.

I was at World of Beer one day and watched Aylstock or Overholtz (can't remember which cause they all look alike) suck up beer like he was dying of cancer and beer was the chemotherapy.  And that sucker definitely was not returning any calls that day.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Where is that Weasel-stompin' video that Seaoat posted? It's PERFECT for this guy.

Yella

Yella

UPDATE 1:15 p.m.: Escambia County Attorney Alison Rogers told commissioners at an agenda conference this morning that litigation was "imminent" as a result of last month's natural gas explosion at the county's Central Booking and Detention Facility.

I figured this would happen. Lawyers are far to hungry to let this go. Yesterday the PNJ reported that so far the county has run up $5,000,000 in charges just housing and feeding the inmates. Seems like a bit too much to me.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum