Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Carney follows Shinseki out the door...

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guess even he could only spin so much...

http://www.caintv.com/jay-carney-follows-eric-shines

Sebilius, Shinseki, Carney.....who is next?

Wheels are falling off faster than Obama can spin it huh?

Sal

Sal

Hoo boy!

A White House Press Secretary stepping down?

This is the BIG one, Peedawg.

You've got him this time fershur!

lmao

This reminds me a lot of Peedawg ....

Jay Carney follows Shinseki out the door... Tumblr_mjl1j3JTRz1rfo0t9o1_400

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Hoo boy!

A White House Press Secretary stepping down?

This is the BIG one, Peedawg.

You've got him this time fershur!

lmao

This reminds me a lot of Peedawg ....

Jay Carney follows Shinseki out the door... Tumblr_mjl1j3JTRz1rfo0t9o1_400

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

This is especially bad for President Barack Hussein Obama. Until now, the President could hide in the shadows while Jay Carney and Shinseki. Now the focus is going to be square on him. Something he hates!

wow it is a big deal when the Obama mouth piece steps down. whew!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The most relevant posts on this thread were made by Sal and Boards of FL.......  cyclops

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The most relevant posts on this thread were made by Sal and Boards of FL.......  cyclops

Obviously having one eye in the middle of your forehead is hindering your vision. LOL

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The most relevant posts on this thread were made by Sal and Boards of FL.......  cyclops

Obviously having one eye in the middle of your forehead is hindering your vision. LOL

Be gentle with ZVUGKTUBM. The administration of President Barack Hussein Obama is falling apart and under so many scandals that the Progressives don't know which way to turn and can only call names and make childish efforts to denigrate anyone who dare criticize the President.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jay Carney follows Shinseki out the door... Horsehockey

2seaoat

Let me see if I understand the logic of some of the posts......the Press Secretary is stepping down, and now the focus will be on the President. Hmmmm, did I miss something? Are some of these people aware of the average length of a Press Secretary in the White House.......was it a life appointment, and are the requirements that Press Secretaries are seven feet tall and four hundred pounds so they can block any focus on the President.......I mean at some point the shear stupidity becomes too funny to put the laptop down.

Jay carney said, im tired of being the mouth piece for this communistic dick head and he ran as fast as he could LOL

Jay Carney follows Shinseki out the door... Runfor10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum