Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck You, Obama

+2
Hospital Bob
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuck You, Obama Empty Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 3:03 pm

Sal

Sal

Because we never really leave anywhere ....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/27/politics/us-afghanistan-troops/

2Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 3:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pacedog and markel and chrissy want us to stay in afghanistan for a hundred years like McCain does.
But you'll never get them to say they agree with obama about anything. lol

3Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 3:15 pm

2seaoat

I want to see the bottom line. How will we keep our personnel safe, and how much less than the billion a day will we spend?

50 million a year with a safe presence, I have no problem. Billions and dead Americans......I have a problem.

4Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 3:18 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama knows full well that whenever the U.S. troops really do exit that hellhole,  the place will go back to right where it was when the U.S. invaded.
And if it happens on his watch,  the limbaughs and hannitys and teabaggers and pacedogs and merkels and fox newses and worldnet dailies and mcains and grahams and john boltons and all the rest will  start ranting about how "obama lost the war".  
The better option for him is to keep the troops there until he leaves office and then he can pass that buck on to his successor.
None of these high and mighty politicians,  and that includes obama,  bush,  reagan,  clinton and the rest,  have any guts to do what's right for our country.  Only "legacies" to protect.  lol

5Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 3:45 pm

9800 troops are now bigger targets than ever before, but Obama said Afghanistan was the war we should have been fighting all along when he campaigned in 2007-8. He owns it.

6Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 4:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:9800 troops are now bigger targets than ever before, but Obama said Afghanistan was the war we should have been fighting all along when he campaigned in 2007-8. He owns it.

Yes and Obama was the only politician who ever said we should be occupying that country. Bush and Cheney and McCain and Graham tried their best to avoid that occupation from happening. But Obama was just too stubborn to go along with them.

7Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 4:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's all about the poppy fields..when we leave the Taliban will destroy our cash crop again...

8Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:9800 troops are now bigger targets than ever before, but Obama said Afghanistan was the war we should have been fighting all along when he campaigned in 2007-8. He owns it.

He may be stuck with it, but it began long before he took office, based on a lie. No one ever tied Bin Laden to 9/11.

9Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:27 pm

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
 No one ever tied Bin Laden to 9/11.

Wait ....

.... I thought Bin Laden did that ....

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/29/international/30osamaCND.html?_r=0

10Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:30 pm

by Floridatexan Today at 5:23 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

9800 troops are now bigger targets than ever before, but Obama said Afghanistan was the war we should have been fighting all along when he campaigned in 2007-8. He owns it.

He may be stuck with it, but it began long before he took office, based on a lie. No one ever tied Bin Laden to 9/11.
-----
Moronic ditz speaks again.

11Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:31 pm

Obama doubled out KIA count in Afghanistan as well on his watch.

12Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:32 pm

It doubled because he was too gutless to put in the proper amount of troops as McChrystal requested.

13Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote: No one ever tied Bin Laden to 9/11

lol

14Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It doubled because he was too gutless to put in the proper amount of troops as McChrystal requested.

lol

15Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 5:44 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It doubled because he was too gutless to put in the proper amount of troops as McChrystal requested.

Yeah ....

.... that was always the problem in Afghanistan ....

.... we didn't have enough guys over there.

Sheesh.

Rolling Eyes 

16Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 6:02 pm

Actually we did not for what missions the O wanted us to run. You forget that I was over there living Afghanistan at that time unlike you who was back here being an Armchair General.

17Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 6:06 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Because we never really leave anywhere ....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/27/politics/us-afghanistan-troops/

Because he learned the hard way what a failure taking everyone out of Iraq has turned out to be for Iraq and ourselves.

Like the other Progressives here, he's just a slow learner.

18Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 7:01 pm

Bob wrote:Pacedog and markel and chrissy want us to stay in afghanistan for a hundred years like McCain does.
But you'll never get them to say they agree with obama about anything.  lol

bob, please don't make statements for me.

I have been fed up with the wars since my son was in Iraq. I don't know how you missed me stating that now I am fine with just letting the muslims kill each other off. they have been doing it for thousands of years.

Don't get me wrong. Im not totally against all war. Its necessary sometimes. But the way I would have handled that country would not have met a pink fuzzy picture scenario, but it would have been quicker and less deaths and no troops on the ground.

Also, I understand Karzai wouldn't even meet Obama when he just went over there. America's leadership power has been diminished by foolish foreign policy.

19Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 7:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Actually we did not for what missions the O wanted us to run. You forget that I was over there living Afghanistan at that time unlike you who was back here being an Armchair General.

This is a sincere question.  Why in the world would you want to be in a military that has a communist muslim traitor who wants to destroy America as it's CIC?
If I was you I would have been worried that whatever mission you were ordered to do was helpful to the CIC's fellow muslims and communists. And definitely not in the interests of America.

20Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 7:45 pm

Bob, by the time he was in office, I wasn't just going to throw away a retirement that was in reach. I doubt you would have done so either. I'll get $1500 per month at age 59.5 for life and that's not counting whatever my disability pay turns out to be either.

21Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 7:46 pm

I have always been given lawful orders this far, but trust me had an unlawful order been given, Iwould not have obeyed.

22Fuck You, Obama Empty Re: Fuck You, Obama 5/27/2014, 8:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I have always been given lawful orders this far, but trust me had an unlawful order been given, Iwould not have obeyed.

I respect that.

Maybe you can understand this. I didn't want anything to do with Vietnam for the same reason. I didn't much care what any other laws said, that whole thing violated my own laws.
Whenever it comes killing others and being killed, my own personal laws always take precedent over the laws of any government or any politicians.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum