Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a registered Republican and I have been getting harrassing phone calls....again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I spoke with Newt and Mike Huckabee yesterday, and I figure Senator Cruz will hit me for the 5th time.......I think the old days where you just gave a candidate a shoe box with cash is better than making the mistake of writing a check out for a candidate.......the financial disclosures were public record, and your voting record is public, and you suddenly have all these buddies......guess what....calling someone at 9:15 at night is not going to get my vote. At least the salvation Army and the food pantries do not call......just two or there junk mail inserts a month......I think I am going to make a donation to strip o grams for your home......I will look forward to the knock on the door and the solicitation........as much as I am a fan of Newt.....I do not want him rambling in my ear on the phone at 9:15.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The GOP political surveys will start arriving in the mail soon, of course, always asking for a donation to help defray the cost of the poll. I always answer the questions as "liberally" as I can, never put in a donation, and return it to them in their pre-postage paid envelope.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum