Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a registered Republican and I have been getting harrassing phone calls

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

In the last three months I have received at least 12 phone calls from Republican organizations wanting my opinion on issues. I am getting these on my damn cell phone. I have received two from Newt backers, and I finally told them I have always supported Newt, but if I get one more damn phone call I am going to vote straight green party and never pull a republican ballot again.

Is anybody else who is a registered Republican getting all these calls?

Nope just a loser like yourself who sucks on the teat of Obama. Maybe you will get off his crotch now.

2seaoat

Nope just a loser like yourself who sucks on the teat of Obama. Maybe you will get off his crotch now.

It figures.....you are a union teacher....and probably a registered Democrat.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I like it when the GOP sends me opinion questionnaires in the mail. I always fill them out and return them, but answer the questions opposite what they are expecting from me.

Most of those GOP opinion questionnaires read like they were written by some geek from Fox News, anyway.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:Nope just a loser like yourself who sucks on the teat of Obama. Maybe you will get off his crotch now.

It figures.....you are a union teacher....and probably a registered Democrat.

Union member one time in 92. Thought buying beer with the $25 per month was a better investment. Thanks for playing. Registered GOP since 1981.

You need to get the hell out of the republican party. You are a flat out communist.

There is NOT ONE SIGLE thing that you and republicans agree on.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

crow wrote:You need to get the hell out of the republican party. You are a flat out communist.

Tell us, what makes Seaoat a "flat-out communist?" Based on your normal ramblings in this forum, it's doubtful you know what a communist is ..

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:You need to get the hell out of the republican party. You are a flat out communist.

Tell us, what makes Seaoat a "flat-out communist?"  Based on your normal ramblings in this forum, it's doubtful you know what a communist is ..

Simple, Communist = Wordslinger.

Last edited by Markle on 4/14/2014, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I get the phone calls because over the years I have made contributions to state and federal candidates and I pop up on their damn databases. I really do not want to have somebody ranting in my ear at 9pm about a poll to throw out Obamacare......The week before elections I got 10 robo calls for candidates, and I cannot possibly think there is not a backlash from these late night calls which seem to never end.

My republican credentials are spotless, my criticism of my party is the only way we can eject the crazies out of the party and let them form a regional third party, but State and local elections are important in swing states and stupid is not helping things. Collect all the revenues and make sure they exceed the expenses of government. Crack down on spending and make good decisions to bring efficiency to the same. Let the special interests and their dogma find the low hanging fruits and let them migrate to the regional third party, but please get these crazy SOB's off my cell phone.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I get the phone calls because over the years I have made contributions to state and federal candidates and I pop up on their damn databases.  I really do not want to have somebody ranting in my ear at 9pm about a poll to throw out Obamacare......The week before elections I got 10 robo calls for candidates, and I cannot possibly think there is not a backlash from these late night calls which seem to never end.

My republican credentials are spotless, my criticism of my party is the only way we can eject the crazies out of the party and let them form a regional third party, but State and local elections are important in swing states and stupid is not helping things.   Collect all the revenues and make sure they exceed the expenses of government.  Crack down on spending and make good decisions to bring efficiency to the same.  Let the special interests and their dogma find the low hanging fruits and let them migrate to the regional third party, but please get these crazy SOB's off my cell phone.

I am a registered Republican and I have been getting harrassing phone calls AnimatedWhining

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There is NOT ONE SINGLE thing that you and republicans agree on.

Sorry, I have been a registered Republican since 1970. How old were you then? My first ever vote was cast to help  re-elect Congressman Bob Mathias (R) CA, in the 1970 midterms. I even worked for his campaign to get an extra college credit that semester.

As far as me being a Communist, I served in the Marines during the Cold War to help defend you from communism. Sorry, that joke is on you.

One day, I hope my party will see the light, and ditch the far-right and return to moderation in its political stance. In the meantime, I get to vote against wingnuts in the primaries and then again in the general election. For instance, I will vote against Jeff Miller in both the GOP Primary this summer, and again in November.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I just got a call about the pro-lifers.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

There is NOT ONE SINGLE thing that you and republicans agree on.

Sorry, I have been a registered Republican since 1970. How old were you then? My first ever vote was cast to help  re-elect Congressman Bob Mathias (R) CA, in the 1970 midterms. I even worked for his campaign to get an extra college credit that semester.

As far as me being a Communist, I served in the Marines during the Cold War to help defend you from communism. Sorry, that joke is on you.

One day, I hope my party will see the light, and ditch the far-right and return to moderation in its political stance. In the meantime, I get to vote against wingnuts in the primaries and then again in the general election. For instance, I will vote against Jeff Miller in both the GOP Primary this summer, and again in November.

LOL you are from California demanding moderation LOLOLOLOL ROFLMAO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum