Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list

+5
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

bush was in office 8 months and you seriously want to blame him

I voted for Bush both times. I mistakenly supported the Iraq war on the PNJ. I know that the Bush Administration had plenty of warnings because it is in the public record, do I blame Bush personally for the death of three thousand Americans, no I do not, I blame his administration, the chain of command, and the ineffective method of dealing with the certain intelligence about the nature of the 911 attack. It was a historic failure of intelligence.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted....

Why should I waste my time trying to refute total Bull Shit?  Twisted Evil 

Your desperation is palpable!

What did I post which is wrong?

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list  - Page 2 E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

2seaoat wrote:Good luck, this is all public record.

Yes, President Bush was President. He had ample warning to stop the terror attack on 911. His administration failed and three thousand Americans died. Not one congressional committee tried to gain political capital on the goulish blame game on Dead Americans. You are right the public record is clear.

I'd like this to proceed as well. As opposed to your bootlicking submission to govt... I still believe they work for us.

http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-resolution/428

H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:36 pm
.....four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings......

They like to conveniently ignore those facts...... Or, they make excuses for Bush's failures before the attacks......

-----
We don't ignore the fact that the first WTC attack happened on. KKKlintons watch and he continued licking cigars and putting them up Monica's privates instead of taking action

Yes, and the second attack happened on your hero, George W. Shrub's watch, and Markle is still trying to DESPERATELY convince us 9/11 was Clinton's fault. Every time he lays that yarn on us (in a separate thread, by golly), he is spinning like a top. LOL!

You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted so, yet AGAIN you childishly call names.  PLEASE keep it up, I couldn't make you out to be a better foil if I was writing your posts for you.

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, have we had since?

What is NOT true?  Then show us your source and a reliable link.  Can you do that?

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, have we had since?

Good luck, this is all public record.

cheers 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Tell me wise ones how George Bush handle Osama Bin Laden on the list, and all the warnings which were given to his administration prior to 911......if putting somebody on a list is the criteria.......what is the criteria for failing to heed the warnings and the list.......four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings.......however thanks for the post....it puts the emphasis on the relevant and providing some context.

Are the drugs responsible for your inability to stay on topic?

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list

DO YOU HAVE SENILE DEMENTIA?

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Good luck, this is all public record.

Yes, President Bush was President.  He had ample warning to stop the terror attack on 911.  His administration failed and three thousand Americans died.  Not one congressional committee tried to gain political capital on the goulish blame game on Dead Americans.  You are right the public record is clear.

I'd like this to proceed as well. As opposed to your bootlicking submission to govt... I still believe they work for us.

http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-resolution/428

H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

They cant, sandy berger stole them and destroyed them.

and its amazing to watch the left change subjects and even definitions of words. Its flat out amazing to watch. Savage was right, liberalism is a mental disorder lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted....

Why should I waste my time trying to refute total Bull Shit?  Twisted Evil 

Your desperation is palpable!

Easy to look up the Gorelick Wall of Silence and Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008 under McChrystal.

I have posted this information numerous times on this forum and the PNJ. Of course looking it up and reading the information would prove it's not bull shit like you claim.

It's hard to type a google search with your hands over your eyes.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
.....four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings......

They like to conveniently ignore those facts...... Or, they make excuses for Bush's failures before the attacks......

-----
We don't ignore the fact that the first WTC attack happened on. KKKlintons watch and he continued licking cigars and putting them up Monica's privates instead of taking action

Yes, and the second attack happened on your hero, George W. Shrub's watch, and Markle is still trying to DESPERATELY convince us 9/11 was Clinton's fault. Every time he lays that yarn on us (in a separate thread, by golly), he is spinning like a top. LOL!

You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted so, yet AGAIN you childishly call names.  PLEASE keep it up, I couldn't make you out to be a better foil if I was writing your posts for you.

What is NOT true?  Then show us your source and a reliable link.  Can you do that?

cheers 

I call Bullshit . . . .  Shocked 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

-----

cheers 

Yep... You need hip-waders to make it through Markle's cut and pastes--especially this one. He has posted it several times during the past 7 years or so. Convincing? NOT!  Evil or Very Mad 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

There was ample opportunity within the Bush Administration to utilize the intelligence community information and prevent 911. They failed. It does not get any simpler. We should have known that we were going to get attacked at Pearl Harbor. We had plenty of information if we continued too far North in Korea, that the Chinese would invade. All through history there have been these types of failures. This failure was in the Bush Administration. If he had been in office thirty days, I think there could be an excuse, but he had been in office almost a year. It was his administrations huge failure.

Should we do a congressional investigation. Yes. I think if the Republicans would do this now, they would gain credibility, and the investigation may not seem partisan. However, in the end goulish investigations and fund raising over dead Americans is wrong, and sure the Bush Administration dropped the ball, but thank God common decency prevailed and a political witch hunt did not follow. Now is the time with a Republican majority. It would be refreshing.

2seaoat wrote:There was ample opportunity within the Bush Administration to utilize the intelligence community information and prevent 911. They failed. It does not get any simpler. We should have known that we were going to get attacked at Pearl Harbor. We had plenty of information if we continued too far North in Korea, that the Chinese would invade. All through history there have been these types of failures. This failure was in the Bush Administration. If he had been in office thirty days, I think there could be an excuse, but he had been in office almost a year. It was his administrations huge failure.

Should we do a congressional investigation. Yes. I think if the Republicans would do this now, they would gain credibility, and the investigation may not seem partisan. However, in the end goulish investigations and fund raising over dead Americans is wrong, and sure the Bush Administration dropped the ball, but thank God common decency prevailed and a political witch hunt did not follow. Now is the time with a Republican majority. It would be refreshing.

It took a foia to get the ben rhodes email detailing the narrative... even though that would've been included in the congressional requests for documents and emails. Rhodes sat in front of the senate when it was asked who changed the talkingpoints... he sat there with his mouth shut and was not forthcoming. If it weren't for the foia from an obscure media watch group... we still wouldn't know. It's telling that none of the msm took the initiative here... and that a foia has more teeth than a congressional investigation.

2seaoat

It took a foia to get the ben rhodes email detailing the narrative... even though that would've been included in the congressional requests for documents and emails. Rhodes sat in front of the senate when it was asked who changed the talkingpoints... he sat there with his mouth shut and was not forthcoming. If it weren't for the foia from an obscure media watch group... we still wouldn't know. It's telling that none of the msm took the initiative here... and that a foia has more teeth than a congressional investigation.

focus.......there was nothing that was covered up, and the choice was emphasis on two theories which were not yet fully investigated as Susan Rice fully explained the same. The choice to focus on the demonstrations was for dimwits to think that terrorism was not involved when the president explained the same in the rose garden.....if there is no cover up but suggested emphasis over two active choices.....tell what change and cover up took place......none.....do you comprehend this......none. Now if you want to say that this man for the first time prepared people for sunday talk shows, that would probably be wrong too......sorry this is not even a question of your constant transparency arguments, it is business as usual in preparation of a news show where the underlying facts did not change with Obama's , rice's or anybody from the administration comments. Now I cannot help it if people are stupid and watch fox and cannot understand simple english......it was a terrorist attack right from the president....end of story.

2seaoat wrote:bush was in office 8 months and you seriously want to blame him

I voted for Bush both times.  I mistakenly supported the Iraq war on the PNJ.  I know that the Bush Administration had plenty of warnings because it is in the public record, do I blame Bush personally for the death of three thousand Americans, no I do not, I blame his administration, the chain of command, and the ineffective method of dealing with the certain intelligence about the nature of the 911 attack.  It was a historic failure of intelligence.

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGilkofvQDRwUdBoEX8qDF9Z4I10cvtVJBizOq0NHEXWxpRfrM

Shall we take a close look at the supposedly 'bipartisan' senate committee that was supposed to advise the White House during Bush's tenure on Iraq, it's capabilities, and whether we should go to war with them. A committee composed of H. Clinton, J. Kerry, and who knows what other Democratic presidential hopefuls.

I wonder how many of them thar' advisors were advising the White House prior to 9/11 on possible terrorist threats.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

-----

cheers 

Jamie Gorelick

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

-----

cheers 

Yep... You need hip-waders to make it through Markle's cut and pastes--especially this one. He has posted it several times during the past 7 years or so. Convincing? NOT!  Evil or Very Mad 

And none of my far left Progressive good friends have been able to refute a single point. It is the TRUTH that really is like nails on a blackboard for them.

President George Walker Bush released the Intelligence Reports he had received prior to and after the 9/11/2001 Act of War and it answered all the questions.

Why do you suppose that President Barack Hussein Obama refuses to do the same thing about Benghazi instead of having lied about what happened?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is too much to read but I am for anything that keeps that demonic witch out of the White House...I would prefer her in Prison though.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It took a foia to get the ben rhodes email detailing the narrative... even though that would've been included in the congressional requests for documents and emails. Rhodes sat in front of the senate when it was asked who changed the talkingpoints... he sat there with his mouth shut and was not forthcoming. If it weren't for the foia from an obscure media watch group... we still wouldn't know. It's telling that none of the msm took the initiative here... and that a foia has more teeth than a congressional investigation.

focus.......there was nothing that was covered up
, and the choice was emphasis on two theories which were not yet fully investigated as Susan Rice fully explained the same.  The choice to focus on the demonstrations was for dimwits to think that terrorism was not involved when the president explained the same in the rose garden.....if there is no cover up but suggested emphasis over two active choices.....tell what change and cover up took place......none.....do you comprehend this......none.  Now if you want to say that this man for the first time prepared people for sunday talk shows, that would probably be wrong too......sorry this is not even a question of your constant transparency arguments, it is business as usual in preparation of a news show where the underlying facts did not change with Obama's , rice's or anybody from the administration comments.  Now I cannot help it if people are stupid and watch fox and cannot understand simple english......it was a terrorist attack right from the president....end of story.

If you believe that, then it explains why you think folks believe the tales you spin about your MACHO, MACHO MAN exploits.

Even you know President Barack Hussein Obama, nor any of his henchmen called it a terrorist attack until weeks later.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/02/video-montage-shows-obama-hillary-susan-rice-and-jay-carney-all-blaming-benghazi-on-the-video/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:When was the last time anyone saw a leftist criticize one of their politicians? Nothing she has said or done will matter.

Nothing... ever... period.

Hello? I'm a progressive socialist leftist and I've criticized Obama plenty of times in this forum. But, then again, like most conservatives, you tend to omit facts of which you are aware, if they don't agree with your shallow political views.

It truly looks like we're going to get Hillary -- an extension of the same Bush and Obama policies designed to protect the same ruling elite.

And the best your team can put up are poopbutts who can only excite the rawmeat swigging, inbreds of the republican base.

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders wait in the wings.

Another Clinton or another Bush will drive the majority of us to someone new who truly disengages from the crapola protectors who've encouraged the purchase of our government by bloodsucking corporations.

Reality.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
If you believe that, then it explains why you think folks believe the tales you spin about your MACHO, MACHO MAN exploits.

Even you know President Barack Hussein Obama, nor any of his henchmen called it a terrorist attack until weeks later.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/02/video-montage-shows-obama-hillary-susan-rice-and-jay-carney-all-blaming-benghazi-on-the-video/

There you go citing "news" from The Blaze again. And you pick on liberals when they post articles from Daily KOS..... Go figure!!!! LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/11/05/benghazi-attack/1684503/

9/12 am

"Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,alter that character,or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

9/12 pm

Kroft: Mr. President,this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya attack. Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?

Obama: Well it's too early to know exactly how this came about,what group was involved,but obviously it was an attack on Americans.

CBS News waited until Nov. 4 to post that portion of its interview and offered no explanation as to why it delayed release of a video clip that was pertinent to what became a significant story at the time.

Sal

Sal

The entire GOP has become a noun, a verb, and BENGHAZI!!!.

Insanity. 

I understand... there is no line too far... no mountain too high... no ocean too deep... your devotion is complete.

I'm actually a little envious... it must be a nice safe place for you... I'll never know.

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROlBerRxFcrcaN4_hN5inv52GMqanl5Zey8QkLi_ZR8sKTg_wr

Replace the word Mary in the following song with Obama...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMM3TZenaCs

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum