Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list

+5
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

.... But now the liberals think it is a big deal

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Hillary-Clinton-refused-to-put-Boko-Haram-on-terrorist-list-25981839?playlistId=993#.U3Ejm6a9LCS

2seaoat

What....being put on a list.....or holding people accountable for actions taken.......you go with the list.....Bin Laden was on the list.

And you miss the point as usual

2seaoat

And you miss the point as usual

help me....what point?

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And you miss the point as usual

He didn't miss the point. He is ignoring the point. The mere mention of the word "accountability" throws Progressives into utter confusion and chaos.

Six years of failure, chaos and major scandals and no one has been held accountable. Imagine!

2seaoat

Tell me wise ones how George Bush handle Osama Bin Laden on the list, and all the warnings which were given to his administration prior to 911......if putting somebody on a list is the criteria.......what is the criteria for failing to heed the warnings and the list.......four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings.......however thanks for the post....it puts the emphasis on the relevant and providing some context.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

.....four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings......

They like to conveniently ignore those facts...... Or, they make excuses for Bush's failures before the attacks......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Tell me wise ones how George Bush handle Osama Bin Laden on the list, and all the warnings which were given to his administration prior to 911......if putting somebody on a list is the criteria.......what is the criteria for failing to heed the warnings and the list.......four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings.......however thanks for the post....it puts the emphasis on the relevant and providing some context.

Are the drugs responsible for your inability to stay on topic?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, so now poster Markle has to take cheap shots at Seaoat's illness...

I don't think Markle can take this debate any lower. You are an asshole, Markle.

2seaoat

I am thankful that Pace is concerned about fairness and context, and provided us with the same. We sometimes forget how petty this Benghazi political witch hunt has become, and thankfully the radical democrats who wanted to do the same with 911 on the lost loved ones of that attack were contained by the mass of Democrats. The T party and the crazies have taken over the Republican Party, and it is people like Howdy who are trying to gain political points on four dead Americans.......thank you Pace for the context.

2seaoat

Are the drugs responsible for your inability to stay on topic?

I am on topic. I am not on drugs. You make a false statement. You have said Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list, but you give no link to that same statement. You do give a link that the State Department did not have them on their list. Where is the proof of Hillary's refusal.

Now tell me wise ones how being on the list has protected America. Bin Laden was on the list. There were ten or twenty very specific warnings about 911 and the folks on the list attacking America.....with planes.......and what did that list do......what did those people with the list do........and after 3k dead and nobody demanding a congressional hearing on the warnings given to the Bush administration, we have to listen to this nonsense about Hillary refusing, and Howdy doing the eighth Benghazi investigation.......and you ask me if I am on drugs.......I guess old white and desperate are not real attributes in finding context and fairness......but damn.....if Hillary had not done that.....and those folks were on the list....by golly we could blame the black President......cover up.

When was the last time anyone saw a leftist criticize one of their politicians? Nothing she has said or done will matter.

Nothing... ever... period.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Tell me wise ones how George Bush handle Osama Bin Laden on the list, and all the warnings which were given to his administration prior to 911......if putting somebody on a list is the criteria.......what is the criteria for failing to heed the warnings and the list.......four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings.......however thanks for the post....it puts the emphasis on the relevant and providing some context.

Were those the same warnings given during the Clinton administration?

Are you aware of how many times Clinton had an oppurtunity to take Bin Laden out?

Markle

Markle

Progressives are just way too easy!

Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram
By Josh Rogin | The Daily Beast – Thu, May 8, 2014.

[...]

What Clinton didn’t mention was that her own State Department refused to place Boko Haram on the list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011, after the group bombed the UN headquarters in Abuja. The refusal came despite the urging of the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen Senators and Congressmen.

“The one thing she could have done, the one tool she had at her disposal, she didn’t use. And nobody can say she wasn’t urged to do it. It’s gross hypocrisy,” said a former senior U.S. official who was involved in the debate. “The FBI, the CIA, and the Justice Department really wanted Boko Haram designated, they wanted the authorities that would provide to go after them, and they voiced that repeatedly to elected officials.”

In May 2012, then-Justice Department official Lisa Monaco (now at the White House) wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a "safe haven" for al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group. And yet, Hillary Clinton's State Department still declined to place Boko Haram on its official terrorist roster.

Read more: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/hillary-dropped-ball-boko-haram-020300046--politics.html?.tsrc=yahoo

2seaoat

Again you provide no link to the specific allegation that Hillary refused to put this group on the list. Your link does not give us that link, but simply imply that Hillary was involved in that process. Also, please show the emails, or other documentation that the CIA was trying to get this group on the list, and please show the congressman who did the same and were rebutted by Hillary who refused to put them on the list.

Now to Joan. Clinton should have taken out Bin Laden. Bush should have taken out Bin Laden. Thank God we got a competent President who set the right priorities and got Bin Laden. Now as to the warnings. Yes, Clinton had plenty of warnings by the very fact Bin Laden was on the list and had confirmation on prior attacks of his involvement. However, never has there been anybody who has denied the 911 commission that there were ample warnings to the Bush administration that Al Queda planned an attack on America and Planes might be used. This was not one warning. Not two warnings, but a multitude of warnings. Three thousand Americans died, and how goulish would it had been if the Democrats called a congressional hearing to try to blame the President and our government for the miscues in processing that intelligence? There were some radical democrats who wanted congressional hearings and wanted to place the blame and finding the truth was secondary, but those radicals were over ruled by Democratic leadership. Yet four Americans die in a regime change which did not cost us five trillion dollars and four thousand dead Americans, and we see pictures of a dead American being posted for fund raising and now the eighth congressional hearing......you tell me where the problem lies in America.......it is obvious to fair minded people.

2seaoat

And yet, Hillary Clinton's State Department still declined to place Boko Haram on its official terrorist roster.

I have read your links. Nowhere did it say Hillary Clinton refused to place Boko Haram on the official terrorist list. I also see your clever attempt to sidestep and now say it was Hillary Clinton's State Department that did not have Boko Haram on the list, but where is the refusal both you and Pace have declared. Where is the action of denial to that being added to the list. Are you telling me that not being on the list is a denial, or could that request be being processed by the State Department without denial yet still not on the list. You have not given one credible link that Hillary Clinton refused to put them on the list, and it is just this poorly executed propaganda which clearly has nothing to do with the truth which makes it so easy for me on these forums. It would be great if you had a quote from Hillary in response to John McCain asking they be added where she said......no John we refuse to put Boko Haram on the list......but you do not so you created a lie, and try to associate something with somebody who may never have refused the same......please work on your ethics.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Again you provide no link to the specific allegation that Hillary refused to put this group on the list.  Your link does not give us that link, but simply imply that Hillary was involved in that process.  Also, please show the emails, or other documentation that the CIA was trying to get this group on the list, and please show the congressman who did the same and were rebutted by Hillary who refused to put them on the list.

Now to Joan.   Clinton should have taken out Bin Laden.  Bush should have taken out Bin Laden.  Thank God we got a competent President who set the right priorities and got Bin Laden.  Now as to the warnings.   Yes, Clinton had plenty of warnings by the very fact Bin Laden was on the list and had confirmation on prior attacks of his involvement.   However, never has there been anybody who has denied the 911 commission that there were ample warnings to the Bush administration that Al Queda planned an attack on America and Planes might be used.  This was not one warning.  Not two warnings, but a multitude of warnings.   Three thousand Americans died, and how goulish would it had been if the Democrats called a congressional hearing to try to blame the President and our government for the miscues in processing that intelligence?   There were some radical democrats who wanted congressional hearings and wanted to place the blame and finding the truth was secondary, but those radicals were over ruled by Democratic leadership.  Yet four Americans die in a regime change which did not cost us five trillion dollars and four thousand dead Americans, and we see pictures of a dead American being posted for fund raising and now the eighth congressional hearing......you tell me where the problem lies in America.......it is obvious to fair minded people.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

2seaoat

When was the last time anyone saw a leftist criticize one of their politicians? Nothing she has said or done will matter.

What an utter lie. On the old PNJ I was the biggest critic of Hillary Clinton. I thought she was arrogant, an overachiever, completely had no qualms about lying, and was generally not a very good person. I told first hand stories about her lies. I was attacked as being a neocon......some of the same people who are on this forum called me an outright liar about her lies on her resume. I hated everything which Hillary Clinton represented.

Now I have grown to respect her. I will never vote for her, and hope I will get a non crazy Republican Candidate who I can support. I am sincere. Never in America history do we have a higher qualified candidate for president than Hillary Clinton. Look at the mistakes Clinton, Bush, and Obama made in their first terms. This leader has experience and wisdom which will allow her to avoid those pitfalls, and America could never ask to be in better hands. Sometimes you can be against somebody, and respect them for their capabilities.

So do not tell me about me not being critical of people....I have been critical of President Obama, and Hillary, and I defended George Bush for six years on the PNJ and got called a neocon........but the Republican Party has evolved into something evil......honest people see the truth.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When was the last time anyone saw a leftist criticize one of their politicians? Nothing she has said or done will matter.

What an utter lie.  On the old PNJ I was the biggest critic of Hillary Clinton.  I thought she was arrogant, an overachiever, completely had no qualms about lying, and was generally not a very good person.  I told first hand stories about her lies.  I was attacked as being a neocon......some of the same people who are on this forum called me an outright liar about her lies on her resume.  I hated everything which Hillary Clinton represented.

Now I have grown to respect her.  I will never vote for her, and hope I will get a non crazy Republican Candidate who I can support.  I am sincere.  Never in America history do we have a higher qualified candidate for president than Hillary Clinton.   Look at the mistakes Clinton, Bush, and Obama made in their first terms.   This leader has experience and wisdom which will allow her to avoid those pitfalls, and America could never ask to be in better hands.   Sometimes you can be against somebody, and respect them for their capabilities.

So do not tell me about me not being critical of people....I have been critical of President Obama, and Hillary, and I defended George Bush for six years on the PNJ and got called a neocon........but the Republican Party has evolved into something evil......honest people see the truth.
Hillary refused to put Boko Haram on terrorist list  AnimatedDogLaughing

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:36 pm
.....four dead in Benghazi......three thousand dead in NY with a list and multiple warnings......

They like to conveniently ignore those facts...... Or, they make excuses for Bush's failures before the attacks......

-----
We don't ignore the fact that the first WTC attack happened on. KKKlintons watch and he continued licking cigars and putting them up Monica's privates instead of taking action

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:36 pm

-----
We don't ignore the fact that the first WTC attack happened on. KKKlintons watch and he continued licking cigars and putting them up Monica's privates instead of taking action

Yes, and the second attack happened on your hero, George W. Shrub's watch, and Markle is still trying to DESPERATELY convince us 9/11 was Clinton's fault. Every time he lays that yarn on us (in a separate thread, by golly), he is spinning like a top. LOL!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:36 pm

-----

Yes, and the second attack happened on your hero, George W. Shrub's watch, and Markle is still trying to DESPERATELY convince us 9/11 was Clinton's fault. Every time he lays that yarn on us (in a separate thread, by golly), he is spinning like a top. LOL!

You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted so, yet AGAIN you childishly call names.  PLEASE keep it up, I couldn't make you out to be a better foil if I was writing your posts for you.

What is NOT true?  Then show us your source and a reliable link.  Can you do that?

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, have we had since?

Good luck, this is all public record.

Last edited by Markle on 5/13/2014, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You found it impossible to refute a single point I posted....

Why should I waste my time trying to refute total Bull Shit?  Twisted Evil 

Your desperation is palpable!

2seaoat

Good luck, this is all public record.

Yes, President Bush was President. He had ample warning to stop the terror attack on 911. His administration failed and three thousand Americans died. Not one congressional committee tried to gain political capital on the goulish blame game on Dead Americans. You are right the public record is clear.

http://www.cnn.com//2006/POLITICS/09/24/clinton.binladen/index.html

A Democratic member of the 9/11 commission says there was a larger issue: The Clinton administration treated bin Laden as a law enforcement problem.

Bob Kerry, a former senator and current 9/11 commission member, said, “The most important thing the Clinton administration could have done would have been for the president, either himself or by going to Congress, asking for a congressional declaration to declare war on al-Qaida, a military-political organization that had declared war on us.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4540958/ns/nbc_nightly_news_with_brian_williams/t/osama-bin-laden-missed-opportunities/#.U3FpTGfjg5s

bush was in office 8 months and you seriously want to blame him LOL perhaps Clinton should have done his job. Just like Hillary Clinton didn't do hers and people died. But the excuses for the left go on for eternity.  Rolling Eyes The party of no responsibility on every front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum