Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Howdy Gowdy has made a fool of himself as a lawyer arguing that Lerner waived her right to the fifth amendment with an opening statement at a congressional hearing.......embarassing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed , even jag lawyer and bumbling tough guy Lindsey............understands the law sufficiently to know the difference between a criminal trial where a defendant has the CHOICE of taking the stand, and a person under the power of a congressional subpoena being compelled to testify taking the fifth........idiotic lack of legal knowledge, and the funny part is people have hitched their wagon to this gober.

Now the best part.....on Morning Joe this morning I see him deny he would ever fund raise off four murdered Americans......oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Yet just minutes prior to his comments, the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) sent out a fundraising email using Gowdy and his committee as the hook. “You’re now a Benghazi Watchdog. Let’s go after Obama and Hillary Clinton,” it says, offering readers an opportunity to donate.

What has happened to America where these obvious wussies and cowards capitalize the murder of Americans to advance their careers or advance politics.......and somehow have hijacked the business of America. We have returned to McCarthy like hearings where common decency has left the building. Americans have had enough!

Sal

Sal

Clown car libel!

This is Kabuki theater design to separate the rubes from their cabbage.

Gowdy let slip yesterday that he considers his committee's hearings to be a trial with the administration as defendants.

What an idiot.

I also read where he is determined to call Hillary Clinton as a witness.

This image immediately springs to mind ....

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Wileec10

2seaoat wrote:Howdy Gowdy has made a fool of himself as a lawyer arguing that Lerner waived her right to the fifth amendment with an opening statement at a congressional hearing.......embarassing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed , even jag lawyer and bumbling tough guy Lindsey............understands the law sufficiently to know the difference between a criminal trial where a defendant has the CHOICE of taking the stand, and a person under the power of a congressional subpoena being compelled to testify taking the fifth........idiotic lack of legal knowledge, and the funny part is people have hitched their wagon to this gober.

Now the best part.....on Morning Joe this morning I see him deny he would ever fund raise off four murdered Americans......oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Yet just minutes prior to his comments, the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) sent out a fundraising email using Gowdy and his committee as the hook. “You’re now a Benghazi Watchdog. Let’s go after Obama and Hillary Clinton,” it says, offering readers an opportunity to donate.

What has happened to America where these obvious wussies and cowards capitalize the murder of Americans to advance their careers or advance politics.......and somehow have hijacked the business of America. We have returned to McCarthy like hearings where common decency has left the building. Americans have had enough!

S

I

N

Shift the blame
Ignore the facts
Name call

Yes, Seaoat, you have fell right into the typical Dem spazz attack on the truth.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

S

I

N

Shift the blame
Ignore the facts
Name call

Yes, Seaoat, you have fell right into the typical Dem spazz attack on the truth.

Have you made your donation to NRCC, rube?

Enjoy the show!

Be a great show, Lerner is in the battery's box and already has two strikes on her.

Next is Hillary along with Obama's Bungling Circus.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Howdy Gowdy has made a fool of himself as a lawyer arguing that Lerner waived her right to the fifth amendment with an opening statement at a congressional hearing.......embarassing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed , even jag lawyer and bumbling tough guy Lindsey............understands the law sufficiently to know the difference between a criminal trial where a defendant has the CHOICE of taking the stand, and a person under the power of a congressional subpoena being compelled to testify taking the fifth........idiotic lack of legal knowledge, and the funny part is people have hitched their wagon to this gober.

What has happened to America where these obvious wussies and cowards capitalize the murder of Americans to advance their careers or advance politics.......and somehow have hijacked the business of America.   We have returned to McCarthy like hearings where common decency has left the building.   Americans have had enough!

Why are you so afraid of the TRUTH?

She testified, THEN claimed the Fifth Amendment. You can not do both. Or is this another area of our government in which you are seriously deficient?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Clown car libel!

This is Kabuki theater design to separate the rubes from their cabbage.

Gowdy let slip yesterday that he considers his committee's hearings to be a trial with the administration as defendants.

What an idiot.

I also read where he is determined to call Hillary Clinton as a witness.

This image immediately springs to mind ....

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Wileec10

With a special committee, President Barack Hussein Obama could be called as well. That will really yank your chain wouldn't it? Imagine President Obama under oath? Impeachment proceedings to follow immediately!

Imagine! President Obama being under oath to tell the TRUTH. Bet they could put that on Pay TV!

2seaoat

I once considered myself a constitutional scholar who was going to teach the same......I do not care about republican or democrat.....idiots are idiots......The McCarthy hearings set the court precedents and Howdy is a fricking idiot, who actually made absurd legal conclusions on the record during the house hearing where Lerner did not testify. We have returned to the same abuses as the McCarthy hearings, and I really look forward to these hearings to allow America to see how fricking indecent the people are behind this fundraising and witch hunt. These are evil, stupid people. Feel free for anybody on this forum to even come close to proving me wrong on the constitution and her right to claim the fifth after an opening statement. Howdy owns this. He defeated a good traditional Republican in Representative Inglis by using these same type of distortions.....his ambitions have no moral compass.....he is a bad man who is up to his neck with the use of this trial to raise money for the midterms and the only thing to determine if he has a thread of decency.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

With a special committee, President Barack Hussein Obama could be called as well.  That will really yank your chain wouldn't it?  Imagine President Obama under oath?  Impeachment proceedings to follow immediately!

Imagine!  President Obama being under oath to tell the TRUTH.  Bet they could put that on Pay TV!

Yeah, ....

.... that's gonna happen.

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Charlie-brown-football-kick-o

rotflmao

2seaoat

She testified, THEN claimed the Fifth Amendment. You can not do both. Or is this another area of our government in which you are seriously deficient?

Sir, you and a lot of other people are being made fools. You cannot do both in a criminal trial. You can do both in a congressional hearing. A person making an opening statement and then claiming the fifth has been affirmed by the courts in the McCarthy era court review of contempt rulings. Really......you really believe my knowledge is deficient? Have you not gotten a clue on the depth of my knowledge......or is your history of simply going silent when I correct you some type of seizure you experience which wipes your memory clean. Do not come up to the big leagues and throw me softballs sir......

It took a few years for the Fifth Amendment cases to reach the Supreme Court. Once they did, the justices, who had refused to protect the First Amendment rights of unfriendly witnesses, were more willing to intervene in the apparently less sensitive terrain of procedure and uphold a witness's privilege against self-incrimination. Ironically, the Court's own decision upholding the constitutionality of the Smith Act in the Dennis case enabled it to extend the protection offered by the Fifth Amendment. Although the privilege ostensibly applied to criminal proceedings, not congressional hearings, the Court admitted that witnesses' answers to questions about their Communist ties could become "a link in the chain" of evidence that might make them liable for prosecution under the Smith Act. Over the next few years the federal judiciary continued to expand the protection granted by the Fifth Amendment so that eventually unfriendly witnesses did not even have to answer questions about where they lived or worked.
http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/mccarthy/schrecker4.htm

She could have made her opening statement, and answered the questions she wanted to, and pleaded the fifth on those which could be a LINK in any legal procedure to her......the fact she made an opening statement does not waive her fifth amendment right...........but please rely on folks who have no constitutional or legal basis and then tell me some more about what I do not know.

2seaoat

With a special committee, President Barack Hussein Obama could be called as well. That will really yank your chain wouldn't it? Imagine President Obama under oath? Impeachment proceedings to follow immediately!

Imagine! President Obama being under oath to tell the TRUTH. Bet they could put that on Pay TV!

I am trying very hard not to use too many negative words about your intelligence, because I know you are a smart man. Have you been feeling light headed......loss of feeling in your hands or fingers......loss of movement in your face. Please go to the doctor immediately because I am concerned you have had a stroke. NO PRESIDENT WILL EVER BE COMPELLED TO TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS BECAUSE OF EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE AND THE INTENT OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.

Get that check up ASAP

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What has happened to America where these obvious wussies and cowards capitalize the murder of Americans to advance their careers or advance politics.

Wait until Markle starts posting those graphic again..... He is right there with them! Wussies and cowards, indeed!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Impeachment proceedings to follow immediately!

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Rofl10

2seaoat

I just cannot get over how dumb some of the comments have been on the record in congress. Howdy is not all that..........he took out a good conservative congressman with this same type of hype.......there will always be McCarthy type congressmen trying to enhance their political careers......campaign fund raising on four dead Americans.......shameful.

2seaoat

Comprehension is too difficult for some.

2seaoat

I finally figured out who Howdy Gowdy really is

2seaoat

I cannot wait for the hearing......I am ready to celebrate.....when the top gun does not know the supreme court rules on contempt of congress.....and he is the guy you pick to chair the hearings......and he announces on morning joe that these will be "trials".........Gomer would simply say.....Goooolllllllllllie sergant carter.....and here I thought the only Gomer was Lindsey.......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I just cannot get over how dumb some of the comments have been on the record in congress.  Howdy is not all that..........he took out a good conservative congressman with this same type of hype.......there will always be McCarthy type congressmen trying to enhance their political careers......campaign fund raising on four dead Americans.......shameful.

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Graysonfundraiser

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I just cannot get over how dumb some of the comments have been on the record in congress.  Howdy is not all that..........he took out a good conservative congressman with this same type of hype.......there will always be McCarthy type congressmen trying to enhance their political careers......campaign fund raising on four dead Americans.......shameful.

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing Graysonfundraiser

That is not a dead and bloody body though isn't it.......

2seaoat

So you think your bad behavior and those who solicit campaign contributions off four dead Americans can be excused by showing something else which is in poor taste? Sorry.....the conduct is disgusting, and a Tea Party which aligns itself with the KKK is simply telling the truth.

2seaoat

tonight on Vice, a news program on HBO, they were reviewing the terrible effects of drought on California and Texas......serious stuff, but they interviewed a conservative Republican who recognized the science and simply said that we need to reduce our carbon footprint because climate change is real........well guess what the T Party did to this traditional conservative Republican who recognized the harm of climate change.......they had Howdy run against him......and he won. This means the guy heading the hearing is only there because a traditional Republican changed his mind on climate change.......and lost the election. We are truly in insane times.

2seaoat wrote:tonight on Vice, a news program on HBO, they were reviewing the terrible effects of drought on California and Texas......serious stuff, but they interviewed a conservative Republican who recognized the science and simply said that we need to reduce our carbon footprint because climate change is real........well guess what the T Party did to this traditional conservative Republican who recognized the harm of climate change.......they had Howdy run against him......and he won.   This means the guy heading the hearing is only there because a traditional Republican changed his mind on climate change.......and lost the election.   We are truly in insane times.

it sure is insane if you think you're a republican and know what one is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and worse yet, this whole name change thing, why are you not calling it man made global warming anymore?

because everybody agrees the climate changes, it always has.

2seaoat

Climate change is largely man created. 97% of the climate scientist agree. The droughts in Texas and California are historic......accident.....hardly. Vice interview some pretty stupid people......it was remarkable how dumb this country has become, when one of the kids driving their truck through the mud of an empty resevoir was asked what he thought of climate change....his response was "they have proven it does not exist", and then asked what about the lack of water......"I don't care as long as we get water in town" Your logic is exactly the same.

2seaoat wrote:Climate change is largely man created.  97% of the climate scientist agree.  The droughts in Texas and California are historic......accident.....hardly.  Vice interview some pretty stupid people......it was remarkable how dumb this country has become, when one of the kids driving their truck through the mud of an empty resevoir was asked what he thought of climate change....his response was "they have proven it does not exist", and then asked what about the lack of water......"I don't care as long as we get water in town"   Your logic is exactly the same.

LOL you mean those gov paid climate scientist agree LOL

hurry, run along and eat some more gov lies. maybe they can pick out what you wear tomorrow lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum