Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Top Facts for Mormon Food Storage & Amish Food Storage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.emergencyplanningexperts.com/category/products-for-self-sufficiency/

In the event of a disaster, you must be stocked up, backed up, & prepared. Become self sufficient with solar power, food stockpiles, and emergency equipment.

This is a very interesting site. Has just about everything.

I was looking at this and I am surprised at how cheap it is.
http://www.emergencyplanningexperts.com/portable-solar-panels-for-camping/

I may get one.

The Highest Rated Portable Solar Panels for Camping

Out of the many different choices on the market, there are two particular solar systems that stand out above the rest for campers. The first name you should look for is Brunton. The solar panels sold under this name are perfect for campers, and they are of the highest quality.

One Brunton model that is a favorite with campers is the 26 watt foldable solar array. This product is the size of a notebook when it is folded up, and it expands out to be about three feet by almost two feet. The 26 watt arrangement is perfect for charging anything you need, even laptops of cell phones.

Hikers who do not carry laptops or other large electronics with them may prefer the Sunforce 12 volt MotoMaster Eliminator. This one also gets great reviews, but remember that it does not have as much power as the Brunton model.

The good thing about the Sunforce model its universalness. It works very well with RVs or with campers who are out backpacking. Also the price is right on the Sunforce model for those who just want a little bit of power. It sells for around $100, while the Brunton 26 watt solar array retails for about $400.

The Top Facts for Mormon Food Storage & Amish Food Storage Portab10

Cool 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum