Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Someone Explain Why We Don't Just Nuke Cliven Bundy's Ranch and the Surrounding Areas ...

+3
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

... I mean they're all right there in close proximity, it's in the middle of the fucking desert, it would the right thing for the country ...

... what the hell is Obama waiting for??

The armed anti-government play-warriors who built a military force around a racist redneck rancher in Nevada have split into rival factions and are now at the brink of civil war, calling each other crazies and traitors and spreading rumors that Eric Holder planned a drone strike on them.

For nearly a month, organized groups of militiamen as well as gun-toting “independents” have descended on Bunkerville, Nevada, ostensibly to protect Cliven Bundy, the curmudgeon cattleman who grazed his cattle on federal land, owed feds more than a million in fees, and famously shared his opinions on “Negroes” with America.

The feds gave Bundy his cows back and avoided an armed confrontation, but freemen in search of a hot discharge of their firearm loads remain encamped around his land, occasionally setting up checkpoints to intimidate local drivers in the name of freedom.

In this Waco-wacko Woodstock of woolly-bully mountain men, the irony and the insanity spiked last weekend when leaders of the most prominent militia group, the Oath Keepers, began complaining of armed madmen “in the camp running amok.” They eventually pulled back from their positions, claiming they had received intelligence suggesting that the Obama administration’s attack drones were incoming.

That “redeployment” pissed off other armed patriots who stayed behind in Nevada, who now call the Oath Keepers and their prominent leader, Stewart Rhodes, cowards and traitors who might actually be working for the U.S. government. “They committed a deliberate act of desertion,” Blaine Cooper—a de facto leader of the remaining militiamen—said in his own video, embedded at the top of this post.

http://gawker.com/nevada-ranch-militias-turn-against-each-other-over-dron-1570140614

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Keep hating fool.

The stupid is coalescing in the desert.

You're late.

Get crackin'.

Sal wrote:

The stupid is coalescing in the desert.

You're late.

Get crackin'.

Wow, you are just like your hero Obama. No due process, just kill them huh? With a nuke nonetheless. You, Obama and the rest of your minions just stepped closer to being Joseph Stalin than real patriots. When does Obama's Great Purge start? Hope you have lots of ammo yourself and weapons that you know how to use.

BTW,
OATHKEEPERS is NOT a militia group.

Sal

Sal

Treasonous bastards should get what's coming to them.

Standing up for your civil rights is now defined as treason?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I love it when a hater accuses another person of hating...... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Standing up for your civil rights is now defined as treason?

Cliven Bundy is the new Rosa Parks.

lmao

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I love it when a hater accuses another person of hating...... Razz

Yeah like Chrissy! LOL! PD is the poster child of faux christians.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I said earlier in a different thread that I now believe another civil war is inevitable.  I think the comments of Sal and Pacedog in this thread have confirmed it.

This time it won't be the north vs the south.  It'll be the government haters vs the government lovers.
And if you think I'm being facetious about this I'm not.  I really believe it's all coming to a head.  The divide and the hate between the "liberals" and the "conservatives" is growing by the day.
The first sign of it will be more Wacos and Oklahoma Citys.

Sal

Sal

Just curious, Bob ...

... is this what you thought the first Civil War was all about ...

... government lovers vs government haters? ...

... or was there a right side and a wrong side?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a different perspective on it, Sal. And I've expressed it many times before.
I believe both government AND private corporations are necessary evils.
Both have a role to play in our society but I would never turn my back on either one.

Yes in a manner of speaking, the first civil war was also about federal government lovers vs federal government haters.
The difference is, at that time the two sides were in two separate distinctly defined regions of the country.
This time the geographic boundaries are not as well defined.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Another significant difference between then and now is,  this time one side posesses an overwhelming military superiority in the form of military superpower status.
So this time the other side will have no option other than to resort to acts of terrorism.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Yes in a manner of speaking,  the first civil war was also about federal government lovers vs federal government haters.

No, there were people who believed in preserving the union and there were traitors.

Not unlike today.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

Yes in a manner of speaking,  the first civil war was also about federal government lovers vs federal government haters.

No, there were people who believed in preserving the union and there were traitors.

Not unlike today.

Every comment you're making is just reinforcing my point,  Sal.

You represent one side.
Pacedog,  who represents the other side,  would say the federal government lovers are the traitors and the federal government haters are the heroes.
And in the words of Samuel Clemens,  "never the twain shall meet".
The divide between you and pacedog and the millions on each side you both represent is growing wider and wider.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The government against one man......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A handful of men were able to change our world forever, joani.
They did it on 9/11.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

One man grazing cows not destroying buildings and killing over 3,000 people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:One man grazing cows not destroying buildings and killing over 3,000 people.

I don't think Bundy himself represents a domestic terrorism threat. But there are a lot more than Bundy who have Bundy's mindset. And I promise you there's another Timothy McVeigh waiting in the wings. Probably many more. Mark my words it's only a matter of time.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Standing up for your civil rights is now defined as treason?

Get real. That Bundy deadbeat is a thief who is grazing his cows for free while the taxpayers pay for the land maintenance.

I guess your idea of civil rights includes the right to steal from the government and we taxpayers?

Is that a big YES I hear?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

golly, I resent it when I'm called a government lover and a man who hates people who stand up to it.

I don't love goverment, but I'm with Sal on this one -- Nuke that cowboy sonofabitch and all his traitorous militia scumbutts.

What these bastards want is anarchy -- with Rush Limbaugh running everything!

Nuke'em now while they're all together ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:I said earlier in a different thread that I now believe another civil war is inevitable.  I think the comments of Sal and Pacedog in this thread have confirmed it.

This time it won't be the north vs the south.  It'll be the government haters vs the government lovers.
And if you think I'm being facetious about this I'm not.  I really believe it's all coming to a head.  The divide and the hate between the "liberals" and the "conservatives" is growing by the day.
The first sign of it will be more Wacos and Oklahoma Citys.  

Bob: I'd much rather be ruled by a corrupt government than by a clique of frightened, white, Christian evangelists backed up by redneck, racist militia!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:The government against one man......

No sweetheart, you have to focus! Bundy is an anarchist thief and the government is executing real law. You don't like the laws? Then change them!

But, take notice, your old white man cowboy deadbeat never presented himself as a political force against the BLM until they rounded up his cattle.

You want to feel sorry for Hopalong Bundy? Be my guest. If you were truly concerned, you could travel out to Shitpack, Nevada, and join the militia who claim they are defending Bundy. Just remember, when the shooting starts, these brave American patriots will shove your feminine little ass out front so when it gets shot off, it will be on TV and help make the government look bad.

Reality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:golly, I resent it when I'm called a government lover

Nuke'em now while they're all together

I don't know what else to call it when you and Sal are wanting to drop nukes on people on behalf of government.  Government is just a collection  of lowlife politicians and I don't have that much love for politicians. And that goes for any of them regardless of which side of the wrastlin ring they're on. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Nuke the ranch and surrounding areas?

Sal, you are now officially even wackier sounding than Bundy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum