Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CNN panel erupts in laughter when asked Hillary's accomplishments

+2
no stress
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I can get very specific.....Libya was a stunning success. Without Hillary at the head of the State Department there would not have been the seamless NATO involvement. State and CIA functioned at the highest levels to topple the terrorist and bring regime change. Stunning success. Six years ago I had people challenge me on my specific attacks on how Hillary forged her resume. I was considered a right wing crazy....well the truth is Hillary lied on her resume, and the truth is that she has EARNED my respect despite her failings in the past......anybody with a wit of sense can see this woman has EARNED her bid for the presidency, and she will do a good job......I will not vote for her because I am a Republican, but I will tell the truth.

2seaoat wrote:I can get very specific.....Libya was a stunning success.  Without Hillary at the head of the State Department there would not have been the seamless NATO involvement.  State and CIA functioned at the highest levels to topple the terrorist and bring regime change.  Stunning success. Six years ago I had people challenge me on my specific attacks on how Hillary forged her resume.  I was considered a right wing crazy....well the truth is Hillary lied on her resume, and the truth is that she has EARNED my respect despite her failings in the past......anybody with a wit of sense can see this woman has EARNED her bid for the presidency, and she will do a good job......I will not vote for her because I am a Republican, but I will tell the truth.
Libya was a giant ass joke homey. At least in Astan our AC had a threat of SAFIRE and AAA. There was minimal in Libya. It was a giant shooting gallery. I flew on missions in ASTAN where we were lower than the surrounding ridges on all four sides while doing "NONE OF YOUR GD BUSINESS" all the while making sure we were not going to run into the sides of the mountains.

Why the hell do you think the FROGS (FRANCE) decided to fly support in Libya? A cakewalk!!!!

She is a certified liar. She has four deaths or MORE on her tenure as SOS. She didn't care and still owes us an explanation of Benghazi.

NO MORE GD CLINTONS OR BUSHES IN OFFICE. America has had ENOUGH.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:People who claim she was a failure at SOS simply do not understand her responsibility in that role. 

She was a stunning success, especially after the foreign policy train wreck of the Dubya administration. 

That train wreck reached far beyond just foreign policy......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:It's more than ignorant to say Hillary Clinton has no achievements. It's downright moronic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton_awards_and_honors

The question was ACHIEVEMENTS. As that, even the Press Secretary for the Secretary of state's office couldn't think of ONE. Here...WOW!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2611338/State-Department-spokeswoman-Hillary-Clintons-diplomatic-achievements-neither-Hillary-Clinton.html#v-3499536198001

Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?

Department spokeswoman was, at first, at a loss as to how to respond to that question, certain to be asked more often as the 2016 presidential election season gets closer.

By Peter Grier

Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State? That question is in the news at the moment because an Associated Press reporter asked something like it this week at a Foggy Bottom briefing and a State Department spokeswoman fumbled the response.

The specific subject was the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review, a periodic reassessment of State Department organization that was a particular focus of Secretary Clinton. At Tuesday’s press briefing, spokeswoman Jen Psaki announced that the 2014 edition of the QDDR is now under way. So AP’s Matt Lee asked Ms. Psaki an obvious question: “Off the top of your head, can you identify one tangible achievement that the last QDDR resulted in?”

No, not really. She punted.

“I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,” said Psaki.

By Wednesday other State Department officials had made Psaki aware of a number of things. She came to the daily briefing with a new answer, pointing out that the 2010 QDDR under Secretary Clinton had placed a greater emphasis on trade promotion, more fully integrated the concerns of women into the State policy framework, and established three new bureaus within the department, including a Bureau for Counterterrorism.
“I just wanted to highlight that as a follow-up,” she said.

Psaki and Mr. Lee than became involved in a discussion as to whether this sort of thing was real progress or the shuffling of deck chairs.

More broadly, right-leaning writers have responded to this back-and-forth by asking whether the lack of more concrete diplomatic results for Clinton to point to might damage a Hillary 2016 presidential bid. Clinton’s State Department memoir “Hard Choices” is due on shelves in a few weeks. What will it have to say?

“Will voters care if Clinton reorganized the Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment?” writes the conservative Washington Examiner’s Byron York. “Or will they be looking for something much, much bigger?”

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/did-hillary-clinton-accomplish-anything-secretary-state-203941214.html;_ylt=AwrSyCO5hVlTrAgABf7_wgt.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:What a loathsome moron you also are.

While United States Secretary of State

Newsweek ranked her as the 13th most powerful person on the planet, and the most powerful American woman, in its "Global Elite" for 2009.[31]
   In 2009, Clinton received the Global Trailblazer award from Vital Voices Global Partnership, for "her passionate commitment to promoting women's rights and securing justice for all people around the world."[32]
   For the fifth time, Clinton was named by TIME magazine in 2009 as one of the most 100 influential people in the world.[33]
   On March 27, 2009, Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award from the Planned Parenthood Federation of America,[34] which the organization says "recognize[s] leadership, excellence, and outstanding contributions to the reproductive health and rights movement."
   On May 13, 2009, Clinton received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from New York University and spoke at their 177th commencement at new Yankee Stadium.[35][36]
   On May 18, 2009, Clinton received Barnard College's highest award, the Barnard Medal of Distinction, as she spoke at their commencement.[37]
   On May 25, 2009, Clinton received an honorary Doctor of Law degree from Yale University, from whose law school she had graduated three dozen years earlier.[38]
   Also on May 25, 2009, Clinton received an award from the National Coordinated Effort of Hellenes, for "unprecedented steps taken in the right direction on Hellenic and Orthodox issues".[39]
   Forbes listed her as the 36th most powerful woman in the world in 2009.[40]
   On October 5, 2010, Secretary Clinton was given the George McGovern Leadership Award by the World Food Programme, for "her commitment and visionary approach to ending global hunger."[41]
   In November 2010, Time magazine named Clinton one of the 25 most powerful women of the past century.[42]
   In 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, Clinton was named by Americans in Gallup's most admired man and woman poll as the woman around the world they most admired.[43] The win in 2012 was her eleventh in a row and seventeenth overall.[43]
   On June 2, 2011, Secretary Clinton was given the George C. Marshall Foundation Award for a career of distinguished public service, and in particular, "for her dignity and integrity of character, for her devotion to creating and perpetuating free and democratic institutions, and for promoting appropriate economic development that will allow them to flourish."[44]
   In March 2012, Arkansas' largest airport, in Little Rock, was renamed to Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.[45]
   In April 2012, Clinton was named to the 2012 Time 100.
   In April 2012, Clinton received a Woodrow Wilson Award for Public Service.[46]
   On May 24, 2012, Clinton was given the Champions for Change Award for Leadership by the International Center for Research on Women, "in recognition of her long-standing dedication to empowering women and girls worldwide and ensuring their human rights."[47]
   In December 2012, the Saban Center for Middle East Policy's annual Saban Forum honored Clinton with a keynote speech introduced by an eight-minute video that featured several foreign leaders and considerable praise from Israeli leaders Benjamin Netanyahu, Tzipi Livni, Shimon Peres, and Ehud Barak.[48]
   In Belfast on December 8, 2012, Clinton was given a Lifetime Achievement Award by The Worldwide Ireland Funds, in recognition of her efforts for peace and reconciliation in Northern Ireland during her time as First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State.[49]
   On January 15, 2013, Clinton was awarded the Philippine Legion of Honor.[50]

CNN panel erupts in laughter when asked Hillary's accomplishments - Page 2 Obama-middle-east-burns-nobel-peace-prize-political-cartoon

As you know, President Barack Hussein Obama was in office...TWO WEEKS before nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. You just can't make these things up!

CNN panel erupts in laughter when asked Hillary's accomplishments - Page 2 Dog-laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hmmm ... how about listing the accomplishments of all the potential republican candidates who are lining up to oppose her?

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

Wordslinger wrote:Hmmm ... how about listing the accomplishments of all the potential republican candidates who are lining up to oppose her?

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

We can start with one. THEY ARE NOT QUITTERS.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Smile
Wordslinger wrote:Hmmm ... how about listing the accomplishments of all the potential republican candidates who are lining up to oppose her?

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

Of course you're implying that Hillary's a quitter. What makes you claim this?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:People who claim she was a failure at SOS simply do not understand her responsibility in that role. 

She was a stunning success, especially after the foreign policy train wreck of the Dubya administration. 

Our foreign policy SUCKS. If you two think our foreign policy has improved, you're denser than I thought.

Hillary is a QUITTER. And we will pound that fact into the ground come election time.

She is also the original "birther" we will pound that fact come election time to piss off the black vote.

She did not have any significant breakthroughs during her tenure. But she did have a very large scandal, Benghazi, which we will pound come election time. We will be using her quotes such as , it really doesn't matter, or I never seen those request for help.

BTW. I don't think she will run. She ill, tired, old and will soon have a grandbaby to play with. You guys better pick another one, you cant milk that old cow for ever.

Wordslinger wrote:
Smile

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

Of course you're implying that Hillary's a quitter.  What makes you claim this?

Oh for gods sake.  Rolling Eyes 

You are aware she left her post as sec of state early, right? she quit due to her health.

Sal

Sal

Smile
Wordslinger wrote:
Smile

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

You are aware she left her post as sec of state early, right? she quit due to her health.

She didn't quit, you imbecile.

She resigned after one term, as many SOSs do.

It's a grueling job.

She quit and feigned amnesia to try and put off answering questions about Benghazi.

Word- stick to the topic.... This is about Hillary and HeR non accomplishments ...otherwise piZZ OFF

Sal wrote:
Smile
Wordslinger wrote:
Smile

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

It's a grueling job.

she RESIGNED you idiot.

do you under stand what resigning is? perhaps if you ever had a job you might under when that term is used it means someone is leaving their job on good terms, but quitting never the less.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/01/170868624/hillary-clinton-formally-resigns-as-secretary-of-state

Hillary sucks out loud

Sal

Sal

Smile
Sal wrote:
Smile
Wordslinger wrote:
Smile

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

It's a grueling job.

she RESIGNED you idiot.

do you under stand what resigning is? perhaps if you ever had a job you might under when that term is used it means someone is leaving their job on good terms, but quitting never the less.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/01/170868624/hillary-clinton-formally-resigns-as-secretary-of-state

Out of 66 SOSs in the history of the United States, she is the 17th longest serving.

SOSs aren't expected to serve more than one term, you moron.

It's a grueling job.

Sal wrote:

Out of 66 SOSs in the history of the United States, she is the 17th longest serving.

It's a grueling job.

CNN panel erupts in laughter when asked Hillary's accomplishments - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPalsy9AYLmfJ4GFdMpzMzs0ajSCodWQvB_AnQ0Nf6vq6l_LRN

She hasn't been grueled nearly enough yet moron.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY

Laughing 

Smile
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Our foreign policy SUCKS. If you two think our foreign policy has improved, you're denser than I thought.

Hillary is a QUITTER. And we will pound that fact into the ground come election time.

She is also the original "birther" we will pound that fact come election time to piss off the black vote.

She did not have any significant breakthroughs during her tenure. But she did have a very large scandal, Benghazi, which we will pound come election time. We will be using her quotes such as , it really doesn't matter, or I never seen those request for help.

BTW. I don't think she will run. She ill, tired, old and will soon have a grandbaby to play with. You guys better pick another one, you cant milk that old cow for ever.

God, you say the stupidist things! Regan was much older when he became President.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Smile
Sal wrote:
Smile
Wordslinger wrote:
Smile

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

I thought so.

It's a grueling job.

she RESIGNED you idiot.

It's a grueling job.

Still nothing on what she accomplished except piling up the most frequent flyer miles in history.

Whenever there was a crisis, anywhere in the world, she was where? The exact opposite of side of the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum