Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama most divisive POTUS ever

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-divisive-president/

Gallup poll

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Conservative Tribune" ... no names on it anywhere. No publisher, no author of this article, NOTHING. Why is this site anonymous? Where is the Gallup poll? Or do you just get the interpretation of it? Incredible that you would put faith in a site where the people don't wish to identify themselves.

Gallup poll loser

Don't hate the player hate the game

Sal

Sal

ONOZ!!

With numbers like these, he'll never get that third term!!

Obama most divisive POTUS ever  Onoz-omg

lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obama most divisive POTUS ever  5146720962_2799f4837a_b

The money bubble will be much worse than what obama walked into. It'll be hard to shift that blame.

2seaoat

Totally to be expected. A black man in the White House was going to get exactly the treatment he has received. It is regional, and it almost perfectly fits over the old confederacy......no surprises here. He simply is kicking butt and all the stereotypes which attached to Jackie Robinson will and have attached to the President. When you are first, there is a price to be paid, but his legacy like Robinson's has as much to do with his accomplishments as his ability to stay the course during the abuses without reacting in a manner which would fit those stereotypes.

Race card!!!'

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Race card!!!'

Let's see ... the states that are most vociferously against Obama just happen to be former states of the Confederacy.

The same locales are home to the most vocal protestors who claim Obama isn't an American, wasn't born in Hawaii, is a Muslim, and is close friends with communists and terrorists.

You're right Pacedog ... "race card" does indeed apply! Y'all ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Peedog: If now is the most divisive time in American political history (it isn't, of course, things were worse during the Civil War), then who among the potential republican candidates for president would bring us all together?

Paul Ryan? Jeb Bush? Chris Christy? You know better, and so do I.

No one who believes that the ultra rich should control the government, that the minimum wage should be done away with, and that healthcare should be reserved for those who can pay for it will always be the opponents of those who believe the opposite.

If one of yours gets elected, I'll do everything in my power to see him and his government fail. That's a promise.

Reality.

To me, to be considered divisive, one must go in among those who voted for him and divide. Mr. Obama well stated his "side" in his book prior to the election and in his platform of hope and change. There was only one way for him to go and it obviously was not more conservative but more liberal and progressive.

So what has he divided? He simply has gone exactly where he intended and both sides, which were already divided, are more defined now.

It's a sad day when there is no working together for the good of all involved. This division comes from within the people.

Yep polls mean nothing to liberals unless it is in their favor

I'm not a liberal. But I can pull back from the tunnel vision and not blame the entire ills of the world on Obama.

Rolling Eyes 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep polls mean nothing to liberals unless it is in their favor

Since you're suddenly deeply interested in polls, show us where any potential republican candidate for president has as much draw as Hillary.

Whining about Obama isn't going to get you a single vote. But maybe actually winning anything in politics isn't your bag. Maybe you just love to whine.

Reality?

One area, not mentioned yet is the divide among African Americans, who voted overwhelmingly in favor of Obama.  The divide is mostly along the lines that Obama didn't do "enough" to help blacks.

boards of FL

boards of FL

This poll says more about the way in which different people can be convinced to believe different things than it says about Obama.

On one side of the divide, we have people who believe all or some of the following:

-  We have lost millions of jobs under Obama

-  401Ks are in the tank

-  The economy is worse off today than it was in January 2009

-  All economic numbers are fake

-  Benghazi is some sort of massive conspiracy

-  Obamacare has increased the number of uninsured in the country

-  Global warming is a hoax concocted by a massive, clandestine operation in which 97% of the scientific community is colluding to control....something...

-  If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of requiring medical care, you will have to stand before a firing squad death panel

-  The US is now a full-on communist nation

Then on the other side we have normal people who are capable of reading.  I don't think it is fair to blame Obama for the fact that many out there fall prey to the laughable list of "facts" above.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

colaguy wrote:One area, not mentioned yet is the divide among African Americans, who voted overwhelmingly in favor of Obama.  The divide is mostly along the lines that Obama didn't do "enough" to help blacks.

An interesting point. Thanks ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:This poll says more about the way in which different people can be convinced to believe different things than it says about Obama.

On one side of the divide, we have people who believe all or some of the following:

-  401Ks are in the tank

-  Global warming is a hoax concocted by a massive, clandestine operation in which 97% of the scientific community is colluding to control....something...

-  If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of requiring medical care, you will have to stand before a firing squad death panel

Then on the other side we have normal people who are capable of reading.  I don't think it is fair to blame Obama for the fact that many out there fall prey to the laughable list of "facts" above.

Oops! Herr Markle isn't going to like you anymore .... LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog is so filled with absolute hate for Barrack Obama that it must keep him awake at night.

Obama has 929 days remaining in his term, and they are going to be very painfully slow for the PeeDog!
 Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

The article didnt blame the entire ills of the world on Obummer, it just stated he was most divisive POTUS.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:This poll says more about the way in which different people can be convinced to believe different things than it says about Obama.

-  401Ks are in the tank

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wow! That trailer explains how it has happened well. You can see the effects of that entire program on a few posters on this forum.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

"My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks."

"They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun" "Get in Their Faces!"

"I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!"

"Punch back twice as hard!"

"We talk to these folks…so I know whose ass to kick."

"A Republican victory would mean hand to hand combat."

"It’s time to Fight for it."

"Punish your enemies."

"I'm itching for a fight."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]