Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, the real thing you should worry about is not controlled demolitions and pentagon missiles and shooting up theaters.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That shit is all just hogwash.

Silencing this guy and all the rest like him is what you and that radio crank should be devoting your outrage to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19310335

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is the most dangerous man in the world and he's dead......

Thomas Robert Malthus
(1766-1834 )

Thomas Malthus argued that because of the natural human urge to reproduce human population increases geometrically (1, 2, 4, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc.). However, food supply, at most, can only increase arithmetically (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc.). Therefore, since food is an essential component to human life, population growth in any area or on the planet, if unchecked, would lead to starvation. However, Malthus also argued that there are preventative checks and positive checks on population that slow its growth and keep the population from rising exponentially for too long, but still, poverty is inescapable and will continue.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So does this mean you have no opinion about an all-powerful government silencing people like Assange?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:So does this mean you have no opinion about an all-powerful government silencing people like Assange?

Bob both the British and us have what is technically called Polycentric Oligarchy. There are numerous ruling groups competing for rule yet coexisting. Part of that ruling group on the military side sees him as a spy and traitor so they want him dead, other parts of that polycentric ruler-ship see it as an opportunity to squeeze some power from the more militant. We don't understand just how complicated the ruling class is in this country and England...so I hope he has a positive effect against the MIC.

The "others" are Bohemian grove
Bilderburgers
CFR
Trilateral
MIC

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bilderburgers
CFR
Trilateral
MIC
I've listened to Richard Haas (the President of the CFR for the last ten years) in panel discussions for probably over a 100 hours. He's one of the most thoughtful and fair-minded individuals I've ever listened to.
I'm afraid you just lost me for good.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bilderburgers
CFR
Trilateral
MIC
I've listened to Richard Haas (the President of the CFR for the last ten years) in panel discussions for probably over a 100 hours. He's one of the most thoughtful and fair-minded individuals I've ever listened to.
I'm afraid you just lost me for good.

Oh yeah if i were an elite I would put a beautiful face on my plans of domination...but i lost you long ago and it's certainly not my life's work to regain you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo, your obsession with all this stuff is getting worse and worse as the weeks and months go by. In the beginning it was just something entertaining. And I wasn't even sure if you were pulling our collective legs.
But now I know you're not. And as you get deeper and deeper into this I worry more and more about what the outcome of it is going to be for you.
You're already at a really unhealthy level with it. It's just totally consuming you. And as it gets worse I really worry about your emotional stability. I mean that as a friend.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am personally hoping for the safety of Julian Assange. I think he's incredibly brave. I don't even know the details of what he and his people uncovered, but, if your government doesn't want you to know what's going on in diplomatic circles, something is just not right. And we know that things just have not been right with our government for quite some time now, especially when Bush was POTUS. And, I'm sorry, Bob. I like you very much, but you're fooling yourself if you want to cling to the belief that certain factions within our government didn't plan and execute 9/11.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo, your obsession with all this stuff is getting worse and worse as the weeks and months go by. In the beginning it was just something entertaining. And I wasn't even sure if you were pulling our collective legs.
But now I know you're not. And as you get deeper and deeper into this I worry more and more about what the outcome of it is going to be for you.
You're already at a really unhealthy level with it. It's just totally consuming you. And as it gets worse I really worry about your emotional stability. I mean that as a friend.

Bob if you knew how I grew up you wouldn't worry. I am as tough as they come. Emotionally, Mentally and pretty good physically. None of this stuff gets in too deep. I see that there is little I can do. I don't let it get me down.. You won't find a much happier man than me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
you're fooling yourself if you want to cling to the belief that certain factions within our government didn't plan and execute 9/11

Question for anyone reading this. Does anyone else reading this share this belief that our government planned and executed 9-11? Or is it only teo and florida texan who believe this?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
you're fooling yourself if you want to cling to the belief that certain factions within our government didn't plan and execute 9/11

Question for anyone reading this. Does anyone else reading this share this belief that our government planned and executed 9-11? Or is it only teo and florida texan who believe this?

Mossad was the main executer of the plan our government is way too stupid to pull this off. Look how bad they mucked up WACO the FEDERAL BUILDING, AURORA...etc..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well now I'm confused. Florida texan says our government executed 9-11.
And now Teo says our government is too stupid to do it, that it was Mossad that did it.
How am I supposed to decide which of you is right?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think the only sensible thing is to let damaged eagle be the judge.
Maybe he can tell us if it was the government or the mossad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I think the only sensible thing is to let damaged eagle be the judge.
Maybe he can tell us if it was the government or the mossad.

Bob it's not quite that black and white...Mossad had operatives in place in all the key places airport, towers, military, and all they needed the government to do was declare a whole host of drills to hide and confuse their main operation under...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob it's not quite that black and white...Mossad had operatives in place in all the key places airport, towers, military, and all they needed the government to do was declare a whole host of drills to hide and confuse their main operation under...
Aha. So it was both the government and the mossad.
But you just pointed out how the government was so stupid and mucked it all up when it blew up the oklahoma city building and shot up the theater and all the rest.

So how come all those idiots working in the government have been able to cover it up? How have they kept any whistleblower from ever spilling the beans?
It sounds like they're dumb as rocks when it's convenient for the "theory" but goddamn brilliant when that's what's convenient for the "theory" too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Aha. So it was both the government and the mossad.
But you just pointed out how the government was so stupid and mucked it all up when it blew up the oklahoma city building and shot up the theater and all the rest.

So how come all those idiots working in the government have been able to cover it up? How have they kept any whistleblower from ever spilling the beans?
It sounds like they're dumb as rocks when it's convenient for the "theory" but goddamn brilliant when that's what's convenient for the "theory" too.

No Bob their secret is a really stupid bunch of people they rule over....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

It's too much to expect that out of all those "really stupid people" that not even one of them has ever spilled the beans to the media, teo. And "the media is in on the plot too" don't cut it. Because if something as bizarre as that were to actually be true, then someone in the media would have blown the whistle after ten years too.
To claim that something as bizarre as all this actually happened and no one has spilled the beans after ten years, absolutely flies in the face of everything you and me and everybody else has known about human beings since the beginning of time.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Truth is Bob we are so conditioned that a cop could walk up to anyone sitting at a table close to you blow their Brains out flash a badge and say "they were a terrorist" and we would do nothing but nod in approval. It would be easy to be a hitman now days.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

It's too much to expect that out of all those "really stupid people" that not even one of them has ever spilled the beans to the media, teo. And "the media is in on the plot too" don't cut it. Because if something as bizarre as that were to actually be true, then someone in the media would have blown the whistle after ten years too.
To claim that something as bizarre as all this actually happened and no one has spilled the beans after ten years, absolutely flies in the face of everything you and me and everybody else has known about human beings since the beginning of time.

Dan Rather said it looked like demolition and they framed him right out of a job...sure people spoke up and they are dead or discredited...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Truth is Bob we are so conditioned that a cop could walk up to anyone sitting at a table close to you blow their Brains out flash a badge and say "they were a terrorist" and we would do nothing but nod in approval. It would be easy to be a hitman now days.
Oh of course it would. But comparing that to imploding two 110 story skyscrapers is just goofy. It takes a helluva lot more people involved to blow up two 110 story skyscrapers and blame it on ragheads in airliners and then cover all that up. Because as I've pointed out so many times before, a large portion of the nation's insurance industry would have had to be in on the plot too. There is no other explanation. Their investigators would have found all the "evidence" Alex Jones and you did. And since they never reported finding a goddamn thing and just happily paid out $7 billion to a totally fraudulent insurance claim, they had to be in on the plot too. And that means hundreds and hundreds of more accomplices. And more and more people who would have eventually blown the whistle.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Oh of course it would. But comparing that to imploding two 110 story skyscrapers is just goofy. It takes a helluva lot more people involved to blow up two 110 story skyscrapers and blame it on ragheads in airliners and then cover all that up. Because as I've pointed out so many times before, a large portion of the nation's insurance industry would have had to be in on the plot too. There is no other explanation. Their investigators would have found all the "evidence" Alex Jones and you did. And since they never reported finding a goddamn thing and just happily paid out $7 billion to a totally fraudulent insurance claim, they had to be in on the plot too. And that means hundreds and hundreds of more accomplices. And more and more people who would have eventually blown the whistle.

and here's the kicker.... I heard the insurance company was Jewish owned.....go figure

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah blow the whistle and spend the rest of your life in the Ecuadorian embassy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Dan Rather said it looked like demolition and they framed him right out of a job...sure people spoke up and they are dead or discredited...
Of course it looked like a demolition to him. It did to me too. Because before a high-rise building was hit broadside by a jumbo jet going 500 miles per hour, the only way a high-rise building had ever fallen down was because of a demolition. That's all he and we and you and me had ever seen up to the day of 9-11.
Just like the day Jesus turned the water into wine. Before that, whenever water changed to red it was because somebody was bleeding in it. Up until the day Jesus made that happen, when any water turned red, everyone always thought they were seeing blood. Not wine. If Dan Rather had been there that day he would have reported that the water was bloody.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

and here's the kicker.... I heard the insurance company was Jewish owned.....go figure
See that's really the whole crux of the problem. You have heard this and heard that. It's all based on heard this and heard that.
Just like you "heard" that all the jews were warned to stay out of the buildings so they left.
But of course there were hundreds of jews who went down with the towers.
My cousin's husband was the CEO of Marsh McClennan. That was the company in the WTC which had the 2nd highest number of fatalies (over 200). My cousin and her husband attended a helluva lot of jewish funerals of his employees.

There was no "the" insurance company. There were many insurance companies involved. The one with the most involvement being Swiss Re which is headquartered in Zurich and is not "owned by jews".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

See that's really the whole crux of the problem. You have heard this and heard that. It's all based on heard this and heard that.
Just like you "heard" that all the jews were warned to stay out of the buildings so they left.
But of course there were hundreds of jews who went down with the towers.
My cousin's husband was the CEO of Marsh McClennan. That was the company in the WTC which had the 2nd highest number of fatalies (over 200). My cousin and her husband attended a helluva lot of jewish funerals of his employees.

There was no "the" insurance company. There were many insurance companies involved. The one with the most involvement being Swiss Re which is headquartered in Zurich and is not "owned by jews".

You say so sounds like you got it all figured out so leave me to my illusions and preach our religion to those who care..like I will..If you want to run your BS past me I will give you an answer that i know from what i read..after that expect nothing more..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum