Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruh Roh - Chris Crisco is Going DOWN

+2
no stress
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

It's a matter of weeks, or at most months, until he is gone ....

The former Port Authority of New York and New Jersey executive who orchestrated the George Washington Bridge lane closures is cooperating with federal prosecutors investigating the scandal, Esquire reported on Monday.

According to Esquire's Scott Raab, sources close to the investigation say that David Wildstein has been cooperating with Paul Fishman, the U.S. attorney in New Jersey. Raab also reported that Fishman has increased the number of investigators working the case, and has been presenting evidence and witnesses to a grand jury. (On Friday, ABC News reported that Michael Drewniak, press secretary to Gov. Chris Christie (R), testified before the grand jury.)

Esquire isn't the only outlet to get word of Wildstein's interactions with prosecutors. On Sunday night, the website Main Justice reported that Wildstein “was camped at the U.S. Attorney’s office” in Newark last week meeting with prosecutors. In January, Wildstein's attorney, Alan Zegas, said that his client would talk if given "immunity from the relevant entities."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-david-wildstein-cooperating

drip .... drip .... drip .... drip ....

Good... get to the bottom of it with a full, thorough and transparent investigation.

Then do the same with gunrunning to criminal/terrorists and holder lying to congress... clapper lying to congress about collecting data on citizens, wiretapping the ap and the supeonas holder used to enable that, the benghazi cover up and cia lying about talkingpoints, the irs political targeting and lerner refusal to testify to congress, the dems deceit and lying to pass obamacare and obama lying before the election and implementation... etc.

no stress

no stress

The guy is too slick to get caught.....never happen.

Sal

Sal

The only remaining question is whether or not they can make a criminal charge against him stick.

He's done as a national political figure.

Bridget Kelly will start to sing next.

These federal prosecutors are used to going after organized crime, and they shoot for the top.

I'd be surprised if he was involved in any provable way considering his background and the numerous lengthy statements.

That said... we deserve to know asap.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I'd be surprised if he was involved in any provable way considering his background and the numerous lengthy statements.

I would've thought Christie was too slick not to insulate himself from any malfeasance.

But, he is a pompous asshole, and may have thought he was untouchable.

And, if federal prosecutors start offering immunity to these officials in exchange for their testimony, it stands to reason they've got the goods and it leads to the top.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'd be surprised if he was involved in any provable way considering his background and the numerous lengthy statements.

I would've thought Christie was too slick not to insulate himself from any malfeasance.

And, if federal prosecutors start offering immunity to these officials in exchange for their testimony, it stands to reason they've got the goods and it leads to the top.

He was a United States attorney too... he specialized in political corruption, racketeering, organized crime... etc.

I guess we'll see. He can't claim executive privilege or dodge/stall/lie to congress to circumvent this.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/7/2014, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Whether the facts will reveal any damning evidence against Christie or not he was not a viable national candidate in my opinion.  His 'Sopranos' persona would not sell in Iowa or most of the other states . . . .

for-get-about-it !!!!

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The only remaining question is whether or not they can make a criminal charge against him stick.

He's done as a national political figure.

Bridget Kelly will start to sing next.

These federal prosecutors are used to going after organized crime, and they shoot for the top.

Wow, given your viewpoint with Gov. Christie, President Barack Hussein Obama should have been arrested long ago.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

I would've thought Christie President Barack Hussein Obama was too slick not to insulate himself from any malfeasance.

Your desperation is amusing.

Changing one word in your post would make it 100% accurate.

If Christie wasn't involved and didn't know about it there would be no reason for Wildstein to refuse to talk or the others. Chrsitie is about to get busted wide open and look out for all the debris. Pun intended.

Dreamsglore wrote:If Christie wasn't involved and didn't know about it there would be no reason for Wildstein to refuse to talk or the others. Chrsitie is about to get busted wide open and look out for all the debris. Pun intended.

That should be the exact sentiment applied to lois lerner and the irs political targeting as well... right?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle and PaceDog each think Barrack Obama rates impeachment....

Well, if that slick cowboy Dubya escaped impeachment for HIS multiple felonious acts (too many to list here....), then I would say that Obama is safe until his term expires in 2017. Sucks to be you, huh?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:If Christie wasn't involved and didn't know about it there would be no reason for Wildstein to refuse to talk or the others. Chrsitie is about to get busted wide open and look out for all the debris. Pun intended.

That should be the exact sentiment applied to lois lerner and the irs political targeting as well... right?

No, they have a double standard. That standard also includes when they make fat jokes and misspell words.

PkrBum wrote:

Of course.... if it was targeting.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

don't you love it when the conservatives refuse to defend Christy and in desperation whine about political corruption from the other side?

that's their answer? Well, come to think of it, that's the answer of most of America right now -- fuck the congress -- both parties, and fuck the President too. Americans who agree with these statements now equal more than 75%

Once again, the people -- not their elected crooks -- get it right!

Ooooohrrraaaahhhhh America!!

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum