Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another soldier with PTSD goes berserk and kills

+4
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This is one of the penalties we pay for misusing American soldiers in obscene, unending and unnecessary wars where we occupy foreign nations and expose our troops to the hatred produced by mass victimization.

And it doesn't matter much, it would seem, whether the berserk killers are Christian or Muslim -- Ford Hood proves that.

The latest massacre once again suggests that there should be Federal laws making it more difficult to obtain firearms -- much more rigorous investigation into the mental condition of applicants.

But this won't happen -- because the NRA (the gun manufacturer's number one lobbying entity) doesn't want even unstable crazies to be denied the inalienable right to buy a gun and kill at random.

Reality!!

Shut up

People good... gun bad.

People good... knife bad.

People good... blunt object bad.

People good... well you get the idea... inanimate object bad.

Sal

Sal

People good .... gun good
People bad .... sidewalk bad

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:This is one of the penalties we pay for misusing American soldiers in obscene, unending and unnecessary wars where we occupy foreign nations and expose our troops to the hatred produced by mass victimization.

And it doesn't matter much, it would seem, whether the berserk killers are Christian or Muslim -- Ford Hood proves that.

The latest massacre once again suggests that there should be Federal laws making it more difficult to obtain firearms -- much more rigorous investigation into the mental condition of applicants.

But this won't happen -- because the NRA (the gun manufacturer's number one lobbying entity) doesn't want even unstable crazies to be denied the inalienable right to buy a gun and kill at random.

Reality!!

That's freedom, baby!

Pay up, America, ....

.... whether it be at a school, a movie theatre, a mall, or a military base.

Remember tho, no matter how much or how often you pay, the butcher's bill will come due again, sooner and nearer than you think.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

A terrible tragedy that should not have happened....

At least the killer was not a Muslim this time..... I wouldn't want this incident to add to Markle's "Fatal Islamic Attacks on Obama's Watch" meme....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

Come on Z, he wasn't born on U.S. soil, sure Markle will come along and say something.

I have something to say, I read an article this morning, can't find it now, that he had not been to war, so if he was being evaluated for PTSD then I should be also since I have dealt with obamacare for 6 months and most of the forum member's should be evaluated. Remember going postal? Well now it's going obamacare.

dumpcare

This is not the article I read but this says he never saw combat in his one tour to Iraq:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596105/PICTURED-The-gunman-treated-PTSD-opened-fire-Fort-Hood-injuring-16-killing-three-turning-gun-himself.html

Markle

Markle

Wow...Wordslinger has really been off his game.

Never saw combat, how do you get PTSD...without being in combat?

His Mother and Grandfather had died within the past year which, friends have said, affected him greatly.

Then Wordslinger seems to think MORE GUN LAWS would have prevented someone in the Army from getting a gun.

He killed himself AFTER he was confronted with an armed security officer.

Sorry the meds are taking their toll. I hope you're comfortable.

Nekochan

Nekochan

He claimed to have a brain injury but the Army has no record of it. I suspect that he was trying to get out of the Army with a disability check.......plus he was just nuts. There are criminal, murdering nuts in EVERY profession.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Wow...Wordslinger has really been off his game.

His Mother and Grandfather had died within the past year which, friends have said, affected him greatly.

Then Wordslinger seems to think MORE GUN LAWS would have prevented someone in the Army from getting a gun.

Sorry the meds are taking their toll.  I hope you're comfortable.

no stress

no stress

The guy was overseas less than 4 months and never saw combat. Try again.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Wow...Wordslinger has really been off his game.

Sorry the meds are taking their toll.  I hope you're comfortable.

Well let's see Herr Markle:  Most of the major network and cable news channels claim the army was treating him for PTSD.

As for combat experience, he did serve in Iraq (evidently as a truck driver).  

He DID have mental problems that WERE being treated by Army medical staff.

He was able to buy a Smith & Wesson .45 semi auto only a week or so ago.

Yes, he had access to guns in the Army.  

But the fact he was able to buy a gun off-base, without any background check that would have revealed his mental status, etc., because the biggest mouth for gun manufacturers -- the NRA -- is happy as hell with a system that lets ANYONE buy a gun.

Thanks for giving me another opening Markle baby ..

Last edited by Wordslinger on 4/3/2014, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't tell you)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Nekochan wrote:He claimed to have a brain injury but the Army has no record of it.   I suspect that he was trying to get out of the Army with a disability check.......plus he was just nuts.    There are criminal, murdering nuts in EVERY profession.

How true, and thanks to the NRA, everyone of them can buy a handgun or some other firearm at will.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Shut up

I try to express my opinions as literately as I can.

Evidently so do you. LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He claimed to have a brain injury but the Army has no record of it.   I suspect that he was trying to get out of the Army with a disability check.......plus he was just nuts.    There are criminal, murdering nuts in EVERY profession.

How true, and thanks to the NRA, everyone of them can buy a handgun or some other firearm at will.

The nra didn't write the bill of rights.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'm confused by your response -- are you advocating that nothing should be done to deny mentally unstable individuals from obtaining firearms?

Where there's a will there's a way.

All the armchair psychoanalysis of this guy is ridiculous. He is a murderer who is now dead. Saves a lot on the legal system.

Guns are necessary.

We have enough laws in place.

You can't stop stupid. Again...where there's a will there's a way.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'm confused by your response -- are you advocating that nothing should be done to deny mentally unstable individuals from obtaining firearms?

Another soldier with PTSD goes berserk and kills  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpl01h4aW2VUQsX6zNOdQWC4bP39cJWrSCL1vGC-dNComMFvOo

Are you suggesting that people should start losing rights because they have a mental instability?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

No... there is a process now... and perhaps it can be made better. It still won't stop the insane or evil tho.

Bad things happen. It's sad, tragic, horrible... there are risks in a free society. What further could the base do?

Sal

Sal

The answer is more guns, brah.

The answer is always more guns.

The only thing that'll stop a mentally disturbed soldier with a gun is a base full of mentally disturbed soldiers with guns, duh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10516913/Interactive-graphic-the-23-US-mass-shootings-since-Sandy-Hook.html

Wordslinger wrote:This is one of the penalties we pay for misusing American soldiers in obscene, unending and unnecessary wars where we occupy foreign nations and expose our troops to the hatred produced by mass victimization.

Reality!!

he was distraught over not getting more time off when his mom died Mr. Sensationalizer

Sal wrote:The answer is more guns, brah.

The only thing that'll stop a mentally disturbed soldier with a gun is a base full of mentally disturbed soldiers with guns, duh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10516913/Interactive-graphic-the-23-US-mass-shootings-since-Sandy-Hook.html

Oh no ya don't Boards said brit tabloid sites don't count as sources lol

Sal wrote:The answer is more guns, brah.

Name the last time a GUN SHOP had a massacre? Is it because the workers are armed up and locked/loaded? Yep. Perps think twice.

SheWrites wrote:Where there's a will there's a way.

All the armchair psychoanalysis of this guy is ridiculous. He is a murderer who is now dead. Saves a lot on the legal system.

Guns are necessary.

We have enough laws in place.

You can't stop stupid. Again...where there's a will there's a way.

Libs won't be happy until the guns are collected and melted down.....even then someone will keep one or two hidden...and you know what happens then to the rest of us who are lemmings and turn ours in...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum