Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After LeBron coasting the entire 1st half of the season, after Wade resting for 20+ games, after all but letting the Pacers have home court advantage....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

boards of FL

boards of FL

And contrast that with the Pacers, who have outspokenly made it their mission to earn home court advantage. They have not rested or wavered at all. Home court advantage or the season is a failure.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A Heat win over the Pacers is not a slam dunk.

Bosh regarding the upcoming game 4/11.
"Our work is just beginning," Bosh said. "Cause, I mean, we can still lose it. We have to keep concentrating on what we've been doing, look to see how we can improve our play. We're gonna have a shot. That's all we need. One shot."

2seaoat

This is going to be as much fun as the NCAA tournament.....I cannot wait. It is not too often to see the team for the ages struggle to get fourth place in the league. I am glad to know you can rest bad knees and Wade will be all set to go in the playoffs.......yep.....going to be some good times.

2seaoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/powerRankings

The team of the ages just moved up to fifth in the NBA this year.....wow.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Whoever made those rankings is an idiot.  The Heat would finish the Clippers, Thunder, or Rockets in 5 games.  And the Spurs in 6.

And fortunately, you don't have to take my word for it. Just wait and watch.

Sal

Sal

When did the NBA start handing out trophies according to "power rankings"??

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just saw some interesting Heat stats.  Of their 22 losses, 10 are against teams that are sub .500.  That isn't the Heat losing to a superior opponent.  That is the Heat basically mailing it in.  Of their remaining 12 loses, 7 occurred when one or more of the "Big 3" were not even playing.  So the Heat are essentially 52-5 when they are actually somewhat trying.

Go look at the Spurs losses.  Portland, Oklahoma City, Houston, Indiana, Los Angeles (Clippers), Oklahoma City, Houston, Portland, Miami, Houston, Chicago.

The Spurs are essentially a team that is really good against sub .500 teams, but simply can't hang with the top tier.

Power rankings.  Season schedule.  Meh...   Simply watch the games and the players and it's all right there in front of you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Just saw some interesting Heat stats.  Of their 22 losses, 10 are against teams that are sub .500.  That isn't the Heat losing to a superior opponent.  That is the Heat basically mailing it in.  Of their remaining 12 loses, 7 occurred when one or more of the "Big 3" were not even playing.  So the Heat are essentially 52-5 when they are actually somewhat trying.

Go look at the Spurs losses.  Portland, Oklahoma City, Houston, Indiana, Los Angeles (Clippers), Oklahoma City, Houston, Portland, Miami, Houston, Chicago.

The Spurs are essentially a team that is really good against sub .500 teams, but simply can't hang with the top tier.

Power rankings.  Season schedule.  Meh...   Simply watch the games and the players and it's all right there in front of you.

We will see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum