Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accuracy of acasignups.net

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 9:44 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like the numbers on this site are fairly accurate, doesn't it?

http://acasignups.net/past-projections

Accuracy of acasignups.net QNts4wx

2Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 9:53 am

Even a monkey could make a website....

Sincerely,
Donald Rumsfeld

3Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 9:54 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Can you read and interpret numbers?  Honest question.  Do you grasp what the image above is showing you?

4Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 10:46 am

Garbage in... garbage out.

5Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 12:11 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Looks like the numbers on this site are fairly accurate, doesn't it?
http://acasignups.net/past-projections
Accuracy of acasignups.net QNts4wx

https://2img.net/h/i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33/Markle_photos/Frequently%20Used/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif

NO ONE
can be so gullible as to believe the government is 95-99% accurate in ANYTHING!

6Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 1:59 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
NO ONE[/size] can be so gullible as to believe the government is 95-99% accurate in ANYTHING!

No one said they were. You're showing us all that you can't read again.

Go ahead and take another stab at it, Markle. If you can't grasp it on the second go around, I'll do my best to dumb it down for you.

7Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 2:27 pm

2seaoat

This is too funny. Folks are really trying to argue that these numbers are false. Almost 6.8 million from a dead start. Think what would have happen if the site was competently put together from the get go. People need and want coverage.

8Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 2:39 pm

2seaoat wrote:This is too funny. Folks are really trying to argue that these numbers are false. Almost 6.8 million from a dead start. Think what would have happen if the site was competently put together from the get go. People need and want coverage.

What percentage were displaced from their ins?

What percentage are new to the ins market?

What percentage are receiving a subsidy?

What level are those subsidies?

Forget it... if you want to go on blind faith... feel free. It's not as if there are a series of deceptions... amiright?

9Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 2:55 pm

2seaoat

What percentage were displaced from their ins?

What percentage are new to the ins market?

What percentage are receiving a subsidy?

What level are those subsidies?

Forget it... if you want to go on blind faith... feel free. It's not as if there are a series of deceptions... amiright?

Way too much fun.....displaced from insurance.........zero
new to the insurance market......all
% of subsidy.....all
level of subsidy......as set by congress

forget it....if you want to criticize on blind faith without a scintilla of facts....feel free, in the mean time cry as whine as people actually are getting coverage.....I do not know one person who lost coverage and I know in excess of 20 people who are relieved that their families now have insurance which is not tied to their employment. way to much fun.

10Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 3:36 pm

Self inflicted delusion.

You know damn well people lost their coverage due to obamacaid... if they bought on the exchange it's counted as an enrollee.

If people went to obamacaid.gov and checked prices but didn't pay... it's counted as an enrollee.

But I guess we're making progress... you didn't blame not expanding medicaid for lost private insurance this time.

The demographics matter... not to you or other leftists... but they will ultimately determine the obamacaid viability. If I recall... which I do... a major selling point was that the young and healthy would sign up in enough numbers to help cover the old and sick... remember? How convenient that isn't tracked.

The subsidies matter... not to you... we know... but when something is given to somebody it must come from somewhere... right?

Govt math will only work for so long... there will be a day when these things can't be hidden. We're going to need a bigger boat comrades.

11Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 3:54 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
NO ONE[/size] can be so gullible as to believe the government is 95-99% accurate in ANYTHING!

No one said they were.  You're showing us all that you can't read again.

Go ahead and take another stab at it, Markle.  If you can't grasp it on the second go around, I'll do my best to dumb it down for you.

All your numbers are unverified by ANYONE. And your "source" is saying that his estimates were between 95 to 99+% accurate.

If you believe those figures, I have some land I want to show you after we've had a month or two of really dry weather.

12Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 5:38 pm

LMAO! here he goes again with a BLOGGERS made up numbers. Even the GOV cant figure out the accurate numbers and boards wants people to believe a BLOGGER LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

13Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 5:40 pm

PkrBum wrote:Self inflicted delusion.

You know damn well people lost their coverage due to obamacaid... if they bought on the exchange it's counted as an enrollee.

If people went to obamacaid.gov and checked prices but didn't pay... it's counted as an enrollee.

But I guess we're making progress... you didn't blame not expanding medicaid for lost private insurance this time.

The demographics matter... not to you or other leftists... but they will ultimately determine the obamacaid viability. If I recall... which I do... a major selling point was that the young and healthy would sign up in enough numbers to help cover the old and sick... remember? How convenient that isn't tracked.

The subsidies matter... not to you... we know... but when something is given to somebody it must come from somewhere... right?

Govt math will only work for so long... there will be a day when these things can't be hidden. We're going to need a bigger boat comrades.

cheers cheers cheers 

and conveniently they cant decipher who was previously uninsured.  No 

14Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 5:54 pm

2seaoat

You know damn well people lost their coverage due to obamacaid..

No I honestly do not.  I know Republican governors chose to not allow coverage.  I know policies are out there for anybody, and the policies are much more robust than the "bob" policies, so again........I have not heard one legitimate story of lost coverage where somebody could not sign up for coverage....not one.  I do realize that with the more robust policies there is more cost, but as to lost coverage......nonsense.

http://www.politifact.com/subjects/health-care/

15Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 6:08 pm

2seaoat wrote:You know damn well people lost their coverage due to obamacaid..

No I honestly do not.  I know Republican governors chose to not allow coverage.  I know policies are out there for anybody, and the policies are much more robust than the "bob" policies, so again........I have not heard one legitimate story of lost coverage where somebody could not sign up for coverage....not one.  I do realize that with the more robust policies there is more cost, but as to lost coverage......nonsense.

http://www.politifact.com/subjects/health-care/

You are simply a idiot.

MILLIONS of peoples insurance policies were canceled. and many of them ran over to the exchanges, but most of them could not afford those policies so odumbass had to MAKE ANOTHER amendment to the law by way of dictatorship to allow those people to not get a fine then later on to allow the insurance companies to continue to honor those policies for another 2 years, conveniently after the 2016 elections.

seriously I tire of ignorant people.  Rolling Eyes 

16Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 6:22 pm

2seaoat

earth to the little one.......insurance policies are cancelled every year in large quantities independent and before the Affordable Care Act and in almost EVERY case the premiums increased......so what in heavens name are you babbling about?

17Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 6:32 pm

2seaoat wrote:earth to the little one.......insurance policies are cancelled every year in large quantities independent and before the Affordable Care Act and in almost EVERY case the premiums increased......so what in heavens name are you babbling about?

Lol you simply just don't know what your talking about old man. I talk to people in the health care profession every day. I give you facts and tell you what's going on out here and as usual you ramble on with some snobbish uninformed reply lol

18Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 7:14 pm

2seaoat

Just because you sell hot dogs at the ballpark does not make you an expert on major league team management issues.......hold the mustard please.....

keep stirring the stupid spoon.

Health care cost increases are at record lows
Healthcare price inflation lowest in 50 years
CBO has reduced Medicare and Medicaid projections for 2020 by 147 billion

simply a home run

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/healthcostreport_final_noembargo_v2.pdf

19Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 7:24 pm

2seaoat wrote:Just because you sell hot dogs at the ballpark does not make you an expert on major league team management issues.......hold the mustard please.....

keep stirring the stupid spoon.

Health care cost increases are at record lows
Healthcare price inflation lowest in 50 years
CBO has reduced Medicare and Medicaid projections for 2020 by 147 billion

simply a home run

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/healthcostreport_final_noembargo_v2.pdf

Oh but you're wrong again. I don't sell hotdogs, I run the team Razz 

see those "savings" you're so happy about, those are actually CUTS that are inflicting a great deal of damage to our healthcare system. offices and labs are closing all over the place. People are loosing jobs all over the place. and those sign ups you brag about, they are NOT majority of previously uninsured as the plan was supposed to do. with the exception of all the illegals they are allowing to sign up.

But I understand, as long as the whitehouse media tells you what you want to hear, that's what you will repeat in your mantra comrade. The only person you believe is your master, master Obama. bow before his greatness and worship him appropriately by opening your mouth and sucking hard. LOL

20Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 7:43 pm

2seaoat

Federal Health and Human Services Department officials say 8.7 million people visited the website over the past week, and 1.6 million on Monday alone as of 2 p.m..  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

You do not run any team.....you sell hot dogs which is a necessary service. However do not confuse your knowledge of hot dogs with strategic planning and implementation of a new health care paradigm. Sorry the facts on health care costs are stellar and you can complain about the hot dogs being cold, but $40 hot dogs would not sell.....so you are going to get less pay, and folks are going to actually attend the game and get HOT hot dogs as the fat is removed from the bloated health care system. Competition......and your sorry union bitches about that the price of hot dogs need to go up and we need to pay hot dog vendors more.....sorry people are rushing to the new ballpark and do not look over you shoulder......competition is coming.

21Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 8:11 pm

2seaoat

Eight million hits this week on the affordable care site......can you say stupid spooners did not close the barn door and the cow is out.

22Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 8:17 pm

youre an idiot. You do not understand this law. You do not understand what this law was intended to do and you do not understand that it has not done that. but you spew the daily lies of this failed admin.

Open wide, suck..... lick your lips after. yum yum lol

23Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 8:18 pm

2seaoat wrote:Federal Health and Human Services Department officials say 8.7 million people visited the website over the past week, and 1.6 million on Monday alone as of 2 p.m..  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

You do not run any team.....you sell hot dogs which is a necessary service.  However do not confuse your knowledge of hot dogs with strategic planning and implementation of a new health care paradigm.  Sorry the facts on health care costs are stellar and you can complain about the hot dogs being cold, but $40 hot dogs would not sell.....so you are going to get less pay, and folks are going to actually attend the game and get HOT hot dogs as the fat is removed from the bloated health care system.  Competition......and your sorry union bitches about that the price of hot dogs need to go up and we need to pay hot dog vendors more.....sorry people are rushing to the new ballpark and do not look over you shoulder......competition is coming.

I honestly think you have lost your mind. competition is coming? from whom? oh I get it, the GOV take over your rubbing your crotch about LOLOLOLOLOLOL

24Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 8:21 pm

2seaoat

You do not understand this law.

We now have law professor hot dog vendors who will explain things to us as eight million people who also do not understand the law are rushing to get quality affordable health care coverage....could I have some mustard and some torts on my hot dog please.

25Accuracy of acasignups.net Empty Re: Accuracy of acasignups.net 3/31/2014, 9:05 pm

2seaoat wrote:You do not understand this law.

We now have law professor hot dog vendors who will explain things to us as eight million people who also do not understand the law are rushing to get quality affordable health care coverage....could I have some mustard and some torts on my hot dog please.

repeating the same lie over and over again only works on dumbasses. I see it has worked very well for you.

carry on

You wont be able to lie about the facts forever.  Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum