Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern medicine exists to enrich big business, not to make people healthy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The entire "sick care" industry is driven by profits rather than any real desire to help humanity. As a result, whatever makes the most money gets pushed onto the most patients. The billing for all this gets shoved over to health insurance companies which must then raise insurance rates to insane levels to cover all the ridiculously-high-priced drugs.

And that's how we end up with families paying $5,000 - $10,000 a year for health insurance coverage. In a system driven by pure greed, nobody gets healthy and everybody gets financially raped one way or another.

Trust me when I say America's economy will continue to implode as long as we allow this parasitic, monopolistic health care system to rape us all of our incomes, investments and small business profits. The main reason why U.S. companies are closing their doors and firing workers is because they can't afford to pay the exorbitant health insurance premiums!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044463_Big_Pharma_profiteering_Sovaldi_overpriced_drugs.html#ixzz2x62gl48y

Very telling when you look to a city, such as Pensacola, and see that healthcare and the legal system are the main areas of employment.   Just driving on 9th Avenue last week and there is the mecca of Sacred Heart...with more building in progress.  Are we that sick?  Or are we just overly maintained?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me repost this silly thing...

"As a result, whatever makes the most money gets pushed onto the most patients. "

Take away the profit motive and see how fast medical research dries up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

colaguy wrote:"As a result, whatever makes the most money gets pushed onto the most patients. "

Take away the profit motive and see how fast medical research dries up.

Billions into research I think a blind man and his dog could have found the cure for cancer by now !!!

Modern medicine exists to enrich big business, not to make people healthy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB9tmJ3SnAijMjOza9bVuTKjFoQT0a8_GTkf4NXjNDwYXMxWlc

And now the government wants into the scam which is why the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are defending it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4ULKpkLNc

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum