Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay I think this is the only thing I can do to be fair.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Apparently by disagreeing with teo (and no insulting just disagreeing), I've now caused teo to leave the forum.

I think now the only decent thing I can do is to leave too. If I don't then I run the risk of everybody else leaving whenever I disagree with them.
And if that happens there won't be a forum left to leave.

It's unfortunate it came to this. But shit happens.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Boards,

I think that before I leave it's only approriate that you give me a minus 300 approval rating. Not even dreamsglore has ever been guilty of causing a 5 year forum participant to leave the forum so I should have a lower rating than she does.
And especially since teo gave me most of the positives I have now. All of those need to go or nothing makes any sense about that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I take back this whole decision to leave the forum. The Iowa poster just convinced me not to by entering the discussion.
But I still think I should get the 300 negatives as punishment for staying.

Okay I think this is the only thing I can do to be fair. Th?id=I4886595429925623&pid=1

I thought you were leaving... Don't let me keep you... The moderator doesn't want me to remain.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/18/2012, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I thought you were leaving... Don't let me keep you... The moderator doesn't want me to remain.

If that's true that "the moderator doesn't want (you) to remain" then the moderator is wrong. But I only have your word for it that that's what the moderator wants. No offense, but before I believe that I would want to hear him say it. lol

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Bob, don't you DARE leave. Teo just got into a snit, took his toys and went home. He will be back. He is incapable of staying away.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Granny4Peace wrote:Bob, don't you DARE leave. Teo just got into a snit, took his toys and went home. He will be back. He is incapable of staying away.
Thanks, granny. But to be 100% sincere just this once (and I can do that) I think if teo leaves the forum only because he didn't want me to disagree with him on this then that would be the worst thing that could happen to us here and the most unconscienable thing he could ever do.

Mainly because I would feel guilty for the rest of the time I participate in this forum that I had some part in influencing that to happen.
The thing I despise most about any media there is is whenever someone gets the feeling that he or she is not welcome to express his opinion on it. I loathe censorship and bias. I know this sounds patronizing but the worst thing I can imagine in discussions of this kind is when anyone ever believes anyone else has more right to have an opinion than anyone else does. And if I made him feel that way I failed to write posts in a way that communicates that. I feel very inadequate with my ability to use written words if that's what happened.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Boards,

I think that before I leave it's only approriate that you give me a minus 300 approval rating. Not even dreamsglore has ever been guilty of causing a 5 year forum participant to leave the forum so I should have a lower rating than she does.
And especially since teo gave me most of the positives I have now. All of those need to go or nothing makes any sense about that.

This isn't the first time Teo left. Didn't he just proclaim to leave 2 weeks or so ago? He will likely return in a few days. He is simply going on an internet walk about.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:Okay I think this is the only thing I can do to be fair. Th?id=I4886595429925623&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4886595429925623&pid=1.7&w=196&h=147&c=7&rs=1

Laughing

You are giving yourself undue flattery here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

This isn't the first time Teo left. Didn't he just proclaim to leave 2 weeks or so ago? He will likely return in a few days. He is simply going on an internet walk about.
I think what's happened this time has more to do with something than just the thread last night. I think teo is likely royally pissed that for years I have been challenging just about everything he says about the 9-11 "Truther" and the Illuminatti conspiracy stuff. I think last night when I challenged his ideas about government that was probably the last straw when it comes to putting up with me. lol

But the truth is that I feel just as strongly with my opinions regarding both of these topics (the conspiracy stuff and the government hating stuff) as he does. I think he's convinced himself that my only motive is to be a troll to him. But I get worked up about both of these topics just as much as he does. Especially the 9-11 world trade center was imploded by the illuminatti conspiracy stuff. That one gets me stirred up more than just about anything we ever talk about here because it depresses me when smart people can be convinced to believe such hogwash.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Okay I think this is the only thing I can do to be fair. Th?id=I4886595429925623&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4886595429925623&pid=1.7&w=196&h=147&c=7&rs=1

Laughing

You are giving yourself undue flattery here.

I don't think so.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Is TEO an acronym for The Evil One?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dawgback wrote:Is TEO an acronym for The Evil One?

The Enlightened One

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The Enlightened One

'taint The Easygoing One. How about...

The Edgy One.

Or, after calling everybody "Sheeple"... The Egotistical One.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The Enlightened One

'taint The Easygoing One. How about...

The Edgy One.

Or, after calling everybody "Sheeple"... The Egotistical One.

Tyranny echoes oblivion

titillatingly exceptional organisms

Thoughtful Eclectic Observations

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Too Easily Overthought

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Too Easily Overthought

Tower Exploding ordinance

Tinfoil Enveloping Omniarch

Dawgback wrote:Tinfoil Enveloping Omniarch

I had to look up Omniarch... that's a new one on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum