Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sal, while I don't support Putin in any form or fashion, I find it hilarious that many Americans view Putin in a more positive light than the POTUS.  Maybe with all the changes Obama has forced on people, it's the idea that some would trade that dictator for the one we have in this nation ? You know, the one that brags he has a pen and a phone and will go around Congress? Yeah..... That's probably it

You have always been a traitor to your country since BHO took office. A traitor is a traitor.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama isn't our country he's a boil on the ass of it.

by Dreamsglore Today at 12:47 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sal, while I don't support Putin in any form or fashion, I find it hilarious that many Americans view Putin in a more positive light than the POTUS. Maybe with all the changes Obama has forced on people, it's the idea that some would trade that dictator for the one we have in this nation ? You know, the one that brags he has a pen and a phone and will go around Congress? Yeah..... That's probably it

You have always been a traitor to your country since BHO took office. A traitor is a traitor.
------
"Always been a traitor to my country since BHO took office"

He isn't where my oath is sworn to... It's to the Constitution not the COWH.

And if I am a traitor, well most of
The military is a part of that as well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum