Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Russia, Graham believes, is doing a much better job of “protecting children from any homosexual agenda or propaganda” than is the United States.

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/17/franklin_graham_wishes_barack_obama_were_more_like_vladimir_putin/

Last edited by Bob on 3/18/2014, 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/putin-slams-west-calls-end-cold-war-rhetoric-n55386

We have traitors in our midst. Putin is making direct appeals to the American people selling Munchkin mythology......that he is simply misunderstood and a good guy......please note the tell in Putin's statements.......Kiev should be part of Russia.

In an earlier time we would jail our traitors.

For speaking his mind you want to jail him? That's called the First Amendment old fart. Deal with it. If anyone is a traitor it is you for wanting to silence dissent. Putin will still be in office for the next POTUS to deal with after Obummer has run out of time to send Moochelle on more taxpayer funded trips.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  AIbwqsu

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Makes perfect sense...the US right wing's adoration of Putin...I have an idea...put Palin on an Aleutian Island with a pair of binoculars...problem solved. We had many admirers of Hitler in the US, too. Capitalists loved him because the totalitarian state is perfect to advance profits for a select few. Seaoat is right with his analysis of Putin...he's a front man for the Russian oligarchs. Just exactly how did we get to this point from 2008, when Palin was fearmongering over Putin, to the point that he's now a heroic figure to some. I'm so tired of people getting the short end of the stick (the proverbial one courtesy of Teddy Roosevelt), sometimes literally caught in the crossfire of a giant international game of chess. I love chess, BTW, but it's a war game.

Floridatexan wrote:...I'm so tired of people getting the short end of the stick (the proverbial one courtesy of Teddy Roosevelt),...

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR64RPX3fZmcfl-gnZ9UDCpYrchpzTQN-YPF-Jpfxxo-d9wfNRtow

So now you're saying that you don't like pudgy little short ones and that Teddy R's was like that?..... Just how old are you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes 

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Just exactly how did we get to this point from 2008, when Palin was fearmongering over Putin, to the point that he's now a heroic figure to some.

Black dude ....

.... Oval Office ....

.... butthurt racists ....

.... I'll let you connect the dots.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Putin's enemies are the Russian Oligarchs..he threw them out on their asses and the ones that remain kowtow to him. I don't know where this stupid idea that he's not really running the country began....

http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ironsource&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=irmsd0103&p=putin+runs+russia

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"protecting children from any homosexual agenda"

I'm just pissed because with watchdogs like Rev Graham monitoring us, it's gonna be a lot more difficult for chrissy and vectorman and me to get away with converting children into homosexuals. Damn.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote: "protecting children from any homosexual agenda"

I'm just pissed because with watchdogs like Rev Graham monitoring us,  it's gonna be a lot more difficult for chrissy and vectorman and me to get away with converting children into homosexuals.  Damn.

Welcome home Bob . . . half the folks here had their proverbial panties in a wad thinking you had gone AWOL . . . . oh the hand wringing . . . it was terrible!
Anyhoo . . . welcome back . . .

And btw, I don't give a flip what the good Reverend's opinion is . . . same value as the guy at Brent Lane exit with the card board box sign . . .

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI5gXpgKC1q3gHbOX68TQGfDtcaeMFcy4D5XclDBF6SgDpF15ecZMZmCIO
Sal wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Just exactly how did we get to this point from 2008, when Palin was fearmongering over Putin, to the point that he's now a heroic figure to some.

Black dude ....

.... Oval Office ....

.... butthurt racists ....

.... I'll let you connect the dots.

Wow took you less than 12 posts to pull out the race card.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Is there some other reason you would support the actions of an ex-KGB authoritarian kleptocratic tyrant over your own twice duly and democratically elected President?

Didn't think so ....

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Is there some other reason you would support the actions of an ex-KGB authoritarian kleptocratic tyrant over your own twice duly and democratically elected President?

Didn't think so ....

That's not the topic of the thread gumby. I love how you want to spin it to suit your needs, but that GLOVE DON'T FIT. LOL.

So what does race have to do with Putin schooling your homey and making him look bad?Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9yqK5eM6lTVO2M-N9hqoxAScdX2ihs4rTD-8jJezl53CIZuI1

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Didn't think so ....

Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjuNe2vwFXvtsh4yuUcGQETl8-iQwfU8shKHlBFFpi8Qy5YJlwvg

A valid question in response would be why you would support the blood soaked Nobel champion of peace who would carpet bomb a sovereign nation before being fired upon?

Real good foreign policy to destroy a nation and leave your ambassadors marooned in a maelstrom of fighting factions seeking control in the power vacuum that follows such actions.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxgtk_3qwXw

Smile 

Sal, while I don't support Putin in any form or fashion, I find it hilarious that many Americans view Putin in a more positive light than the POTUS. Maybe with all the changes Obama has forced on people, it's the idea that some would trade that dictator for the one we have in this nation ? You know, the one that brags he has a pen and a phone and will go around Congress? Yeah..... That's probably it

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been sitting here wondering how in the world I'll be able to keep converting children into homos. But with Rev Graham on the case, I just can't think of any way to keep doing it. He's just too smart for me.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sal, while I don't support Putin in any form or fashion, 

Au contraire.

You're his biggest fanboy on this forum. 

You've been busy polishing his knob for weeks.

lmao

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here Sal you old ape something to distract you and your sexual dribble for a while....
Billy Graham's son wishes Barack Obama were more like Vladimir Putin  Baboon

Well keep up the good work, you may evolve someday,

Sal

Sal

Dang, T ....

.... don't go gettin' all jealous and bent out of shape ....

.... you're definitely the tiny tyrant's #2 knob-polisher ....

.... and, that's gotta be worth somethin'.

lol

Sal if anyone is a tyrant it would be the man who stands up in front of the country during his SOTU speech and tells everyone he has a phone and a pen to rule the country with...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think I've got it. While Rev Graham is in church and not paying attention, Chrissy and Vectorman and I can sneak out to the playground and convert some children to homo. He'll never even know about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum