Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm coming to pensacola around June or july

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Who would like to have a drink or chat with me?

Mr ichi I would especially like to meet you and walk around navy point if you would

I'll be there next week... and in early to mid june too. I'd be glad to if our visits cross.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I'll be there next week... and in early to mid june too. I'd be glad to if our visits cross.

Hey Pkr I was told by another poster they would like to meet you more than any other poster....so....send me a PM and I will arraign the meeting.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'll be there next week... and in early to mid june too. I'd be glad to if our visits cross.

Hey Pkr I was told by another poster they would like to meet you more than any other poster....so....send me a PM and I will arraign the meeting.

Thanks... that's flattering... and surprising... lol. I can't fit much into next week... an old friend died. Maybe in June?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Thanks... that's flattering... and surprising... lol. I can't fit much into next week... an old friend died. Maybe in June?

Okay...sorry bout your friend...

Dot That would be great. You have a PM.

pkr, sorry to hear about your friend.

you know where im at if you want to talk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum