Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make arrangements for cremation

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
RottiesRule
Yella
no stress
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I think that I've decided what I want to be after I'm cremated. I decided against the garden gnome... well because that's just creepy. And the ball painted like a soccer ball was just mean. I'm now leaning towards a few fish structures. One in the gulf, one in the sound, and one at my lake house. They break down over time... but it'd be cool to be a good fishing spot for my friends and family.

Damn....you are good for something.....you have me thinking. I could build a footing and get a simple marble header to attach to the same, and then get a a decorative concrete form of a fish, have the wife mix some of the ashes in the concrete mix, drop some in the river, and then put it next to the river.......then every flood I could sleep with the fish....Or WC fields famously said......water.....never touch the stuff......fish F in it......heaven may be getting cozy with a female Walleye in a spring flood.

2seaoat wrote:I think that I've decided what I want to be after I'm cremated. I decided against the garden gnome... well because that's just creepy. And the ball painted like a soccer ball was just mean. I'm now leaning towards a few fish structures. One in the gulf, one in the sound, and one at my lake house. They break down over time... but it'd be cool to be a good fishing spot for my friends and family.

Damn....you are good for something.....you have me thinking.   I could build a footing and get a simple marble header to attach to the same, and then get a a decorative concrete form of a fish, have the wife mix some of the ashes in the concrete mix, drop some in the river, and then put it next to the river.......then every flood I could sleep with the fish....Or WC fields famously said......water.....never touch the stuff......fish F in it......heaven may be getting cozy with a female Walleye in a spring flood.

that a great idea! you could have her shape it like a peniz. she could make a huge statue, like a 10 foot peniz statue. people could come from all over to dive down and look for your peniz. LOL

How to make arrangements for cremation - Page 2 Lmaobl11

knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:I hope You find Peace and forgiveness with the Lord.

If you're heart feel troubled by my words, you still have time to repent.

You will return to your father only through repentance

How to make arrangements for cremation - Page 2 Jesus10

May God be with you.

Why would Mr. Oats be troubled by your words? Your post is over stepping in an area that you or I have no admittance . . . . come down from from your pedestal please . . .

im not on a pedestal. I whole heartedly believe a person about to exit life should be at peace with themselves.  My mommy taught me that.  Smile 

Then we're good as your Mother taught you well, however, the 'time to repent' sounded like proselytizing and, if so, inappropriate . . . Mr. Oats is well versed and will make his own decisions in a coherent fashion . . . . . . just saying.

It was totally inappropriate and meant to jab at Seaoat. A decent human being would not take jabs at someone making their final preparations.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 3/11/2014, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well you could start final preparations when you were 18 . We all going that way sooner than later...Lots of young healthy people have died since seaoat first gave us the heads up of his critical disease. Maybe if Odummy keeps poking the Russian bear the Russkies will take care of our cremation expenses....The Thermonuclear go to the light package.

Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:

May God be with you.

Why would Mr. Oats be troubled by your words? Your post is over stepping in an area that you or I have no admittance . . . . come down from from your pedestal please . . .

im not on a pedestal. I whole heartedly believe a person about to exit life should be at peace with themselves.  My mommy taught me that.  Smile 

Then we're good as your Mother taught you well, however, the 'time to repent' sounded like proselytizing and, if so, inappropriate . . . Mr. Oats is well versed and will make his own decisions in a coherent fashion . . . . . . just saying.

It was totally inappropriate and meant to jab at Seaoat. A decent human being would not take jabs at someone making their final preparations.

Ill use your words. If you put it out there, expect it to get picked on.  Very Happy 

2seaoat

Maybe if Odummy keeps poking the Russian bear the Russkies will take care of our cremation expenses....The Thermonuclear go to the light package.

I figure you are right.....the Putin folks are planning to stick me with a poison umbrella......so I better get to work on PK's fish.

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:

May God be with you.

Ill use your words. If you put it out there, expect it to get picked on.  Very Happy 

As I said no decent human being would pick on someone w/ a terminal illness. The comparisons are way out of whack.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:

May God be with you.

As I said no decent human being would pick on someone w/ a terminal illness. The comparisons are way out of whack.

I havnt picked on him. I said something nice to him in my first reply. then I made a funny later on when he was talking about getting it on with the fish.

bite my ass bitch!

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:

May God be with you.

I havnt picked on him. I said something nice to him in my first reply. then I made a funny later on when he was talking about getting it on with the fish.

bite my ass bitch!

I'll leave that to the homeless guys.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:

May God be with you.

bite my ass bitch!

I'll leave that to the homeless guys.

I don't hang out with homeless guys. Perhaps you can go hang out with them and get you a husband so you can stop messing your sons mind up.

no stress

no stress

You guys are seriously gonna catfight on seaoats cremation thread? Seriously?

2seaoat

You guys are seriously gonna catfight on seaoats cremation thread? Seriously?

I love this place because people whack me. If anybody has seen Grand Torino, there is a scene where Clint Eastwood is talking with his son and Daughter in law about retirement homes.....the sweet syrup patronizing that you see younger people do to older people is representing in that scene by the caring children.....did you see the look Eastwood gave to them, now imagine you were sick and people come up to you with that same patronizing syrup approach.....after a few times there is really a great deal of restraint on the part of the older person or sick person. We want to be treated in life and death like you treat people at the Barber shop in Grand Torino.......and when I come to this forum......it is the barber shop........and all is good.

2seaoat wrote:You guys are seriously gonna catfight on seaoats cremation thread? Seriously?

I love this place because people whack me.  If anybody has seen Grand Torino, there is a scene where Clint Eastwood is talking with his son and Daughter in law about retirement homes.....the sweet syrup patronizing that you see younger people do to older people is representing in that scene by the caring children.....did you see the look Eastwood gave to them, now imagine you were sick and people come up to you with that same patronizing syrup approach.....after a few times there is really a great deal of restraint on the part of the older person or sick person.  We want to be treated in life and death like you treat people at the Barber shop in Grand Torino.......and when I come to this forum......it is the barber shop........and all is good.  

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that movie. I swear I have watched that movie a dozen times. you kind of do remind me of him. only a little we cant have your head getting any bigger lol

How to make arrangements for cremation - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2t9Cdmb8P48YEYGVMfADTdj8nq7wd-VM807a-znqJSSR0zhSMag

Cremation is as cheap and easy as you want to make it... and none of the governments business.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0twvVmJKTJY

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum