Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our next war with Russia ...

+2
KarlRove
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Our next war with Russia ... Empty Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 4:07 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here are some truths to consider:

It won't be any elected Washington official, from the President on down who will fight the upcoming war with Putin's Russia. Nor will any of their kids get involved in the combat.

It will be you, you kids and your money!

Screw Amerika Inc!!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Our next war with Russia?

Next?

Did we fight them once before?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:Our next war with Russia?

Next?

You forgot the cold war already ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And there was also Operation Cyclone.  That's when Reagan signed off on an alliance with the Taliban and Bin Laden,  among other jihadists,  to fight the rooskies.  But Reagan only financed that war and supplied the weapons,  didn't fight it himself and neither did his minions. And of course neither did the real Karl Rove. He always had "other priorities" when it came to personally fighting a war.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute, I get all those chickenhawks mixed up. It was Cheney who had the "other priorities". Rove was just chicken.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Didn't we also conspire with the Saudis in the late 1980s to bring the price of oil down so low that it caused the Russian economy to sputter?

I am surprised that did not result in an ICBM exchange......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Our next war with Russia?

Next?

It's POV, isn't it? We sent troops into Russia in 1917, then there was the Cold War, we funded Afghan "insurgents" during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan, etc.

But, in fact, when I said "our next war with Russia" I was referring to our NEXT war. For the last fifty years we've been the most warring country on the planet. And in all those wars (most of which we lost) it was our kids and money that were tossed down the drain by our elected officials -- almost none of whom ever served in combat for their country -- and that goes for their kids as well.

Reality.

Why don't you just pack up and leave if this country is so full of failure? You're of that older generation that's caused most of these wars and situations we now find ourselves engaged. You've screwed it up and now given up. Mexico is waiting for you and just a short drive west on I-10.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Here are some truths to consider:

It won't be any elected Washington official, from the President on down who will fight the upcoming war with Putin's Russia.  Nor will any of their kids get involved in the combat.

Screw Amerika Inc!!

As most of us know, Wordslinger is on the side of Vladimer Putin and wishes for shared misery rather than shared prosperity.

Here is Amerika, the personal train of Adolph Hitler. A hero, among others of my good friend Wordslinger.

Our next war with Russia ... AdolphHitlers-train-Amerika

10Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 10:08 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Why don't you just pack up and leave if this country is so full of failure? You're of that older generation that's caused most of these wars and situations we now find ourselves engaged. You've screwed it up and now given up. Mexico is waiting for you and just a short drive west on I-10.

Say what? It wasn't my generation that fought and died for no good reason in Vietnam, Greneda, Panama, Somalia, Iraq or Afghanistan sweetheart. It was yours.

And why should I leave this fuck-ed up country, I want to see things made right. You're the one who wants to continue pretending our politicians and generals put us through unwinnable wars for noble, patriotic reasons. What utter bullshit!

You war lovers can kiss my ass!

What you really need to fear is the fact that the majority of the American people are catching on that they've been lied to, stolen from, murdered and maimed for you and the oil companies and the MIC.

Reality.

11Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 10:12 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

It won't be any elected Washington official, from the President on down who will fight the upcoming war with Putin's Russia.  Nor will any of their kids get involved in the combat.

Screw Amerika Inc!!

As most of us know, Wordslinger is on the side of Vladimer Putin and wishes for shared misery rather than shared prosperity.

Here is Amerika, the personal train of Adolph Hitler.  A hero, among others of my good friend Wordslinger.

Frankly Herr Markle, I don't give a damn for Putin or the Ukraine. And it's interesting that you have at your immediate disposal photos of various Hitlerian machines, buildings, etc. It figures ...
are you still holding Skinhead meetings at your headquarters? LOL

12Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 10:27 pm

by Wordslinger Today at 9:08 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Why don't you just pack up and leave if this country is so full of failure? You're of that older generation that's caused most of these wars and situations we now find ourselves engaged. You've screwed it up and now given up. Mexico is waiting for you and just a short drive west on I-10.

Say what? It wasn't my generation that fought and died for no good reason in Vietnam, Greneda, Panama, Somalia, Iraq or Afghanistan sweetheart. It was yours.

And why should I leave this fuck-ed up country, I want to see things made right. You're the one who wants to continue pretending our politicians and generals put us through unwinnable wars for noble, patriotic reasons. What utter bullshit!

You war lovers can kiss my ass!

What you really need to fear is the fact that the majority of the American people are catching on that they've been lied to, stolen from, murdered and maimed for you and the oil companies and the MIC.

Reality.
------
Wrong, your generation of politicians and generals took us into all those aforementioned conflicts. Nuf said.

13Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 10:29 pm

And nobody was maimed for me, I did my own time ( seven trips) not counting what I did in the Corps when Reagan was Potus.

14Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 10:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

But we never fought a full grown enemy since WW2 we liable to get our asses kicked.

15Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/4/2014, 11:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And nobody was maimed for me, I did my own time ( seven trips) not counting what I did in the Corps when Reagan was Potus.

You more than anyone should question the chickenhawks like cheney and rove who want you to go in their place.

16Our next war with Russia ... Empty Re: Our next war with Russia ... 3/5/2014, 12:13 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc!!

Here is Amerika, the personal train of Adolph Hitler.  A hero, among others of my good friend Wordslinger.

Frankly Herr Markle, I don't give a damn for Putin or the Ukraine.  And it's interesting that you have at your immediate disposal photos of various Hitlerian machines, buildings, etc.  It figures ...

Our next war with Russia ... Laughinganimationdog

You have frequently expressed your affection for Communists and their murdering leaders.  Your hero's are the ones who even claim there are no gays in their countries and where are all the different races in those countries?

As for photo's at my "immediate disposal", I take it you have not heard of or learned to use "Bing" or Wikipedia.  Have one of your grandchildren show you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc!!

Frankly Herr Markle, I don't give a damn for Putin or the Ukraine.  And it's interesting that you have at your immediate disposal photos of various Hitlerian machines, buildings, etc.  It figures ...

Our next war with Russia ... Laughinganimationdog

You have frequently expressed your affection for Communists and their murdering leaders.  Your hero's are the ones who even claim there are no gays in their countries and where are all the different races in those countries?

As for photo's at my "immediate disposal", I take it you have not heard of or learned to use "Bing" or Wikipedia.  Have one of your grandchildren show you.

Pray tell, just when did I ever say or write anything complementary to Hitler or his train? Or Lenin? Or Stalin? Please show the quotes. LOL

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:And nobody was maimed for me, I did my own time ( seven trips) not counting what I did in the Corps when Reagan was Potus.

You more than anyone should question the chickenhawks like cheney and rove who want you to go in their place.

Our next war with Russia ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGSYIeET1aTZKScg6c_9B2x8cowt6xii7PNlSmfY17AdJxZNsxug

Yes and the current administration has such a shining champion of peace who fires before being fired upon. I'm sure he leads the troops with his blood stained sword and gore splattered armor in his quest for peace and harmony around the world...

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1BcduVIzOs

Twisted Evil

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Why don't you just pack up and leave if this country is so full of failure? You're of that older generation that's caused most of these wars and situations we now find ourselves engaged. You've screwed it up and now given up. Mexico is waiting for you and just a short drive west on I-10.

Now who said this country "is so full of failure?"

Would the fact we haven't been able to win a war in nearly 69 years mean Amerika was a failure?

Or how about the fact we spend more for health care and rank 27th in health results mean we're a failure?

Or how about all the millions of Americans who invested their life's savings in a home, never missed a payment and today find their homes worth 30 to 50% less than what they owe -- would you call that some sort of success?

Maybe it's the drug war you want to cheer ...

Or our educational standards . . .

Or how one political party of the United States of America is making a concerted effort to impede or diminish the vote of other Americans it doesn't like . .

Or, in your own terms, how about the fact we're passing on an enormous national debt that will have to be paid by our children ... would that sort of mean our system is less than a success?

And what about the giant corporations who buy off congress-people from both parties to make sure their interests are covered -- regardless of the impact on the rest of us ... failure or success Mr. Pacedog?

What about a military cabral that turns its head the other way when service-women are racially harassed or raped? That sure doesn't sound like some sort of national nirvana, does it?

And while we're on that subject, how about the fact that women make less wages than men do for doing the same kind of work?

Do we need to also list unemployment, the fact the middle class has less spending power today than it did a decade ago, or that manufacturers are allowed to continue to use chemicals that are known to harm people, because big profits are involved?

Of course, my point of view is different from yours. Maybe you can build a similar list of our successes? We're all ears ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc!!

How interesting Herr Markle . . . when I googled Amerika I found exactly the meaning I have when I use the phrase! "Urban Dictionary: amerika
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=amerika‎
Urban Dictionary
amerika. A word used to describe the worst sense of the United States, i. e. imperialism, corruption, and the global exportation of American culture. Rammstein:

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc!!

How interesting Herr Markle . . . when I googled Amerika I found exactly the meaning I have when I use the phrase! "Urban Dictionary:amerika
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=amerika‎
Urban Dictionary
amerika. A word used to describe the worst sense of the United States, i. e. imperialism, corruption, and the global exportation of American culture. Rammstein:
Our next war with Russia ... HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Awww...I just can't make these things up!  WORDSLINGER AND THE URBAN DICTIONARY!

You couldn't find the Mao tse Tung dictionary? Maybe you didn't look hard enough!

Thanks for the chuckle.

Bob, plenty of dem chickenhawks as well and I have swerved in an All Vol force... Nobody
Drafted me

We've won every war we've been in with the exception of Korea where a tie was brokered. How wars are fought and the conditions on how they have ended are different that the wars you are comparing them to. If you are looking for a WW Ii ending to a war you will have to fight and prosecute a war in the same manner as was then.

Again wordslinger, your generation signed off on the changes of how wars are fought.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Again wordslinger, your generation signed off on the changes of how wars are fought.

An arguable point. But I'm glad you acknowledge the idiocy, waste of blood and money of all our wars since WWII. I do agree that it's generally old white men who decide when American kids should get killed ... and unfortunately, most of the time its so other old white men who run arms manufacturing concerns can make big bucks. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum