Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the purpose of Onamacare insurance if you are a middle class worker ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I make decent money and so does will my fiancé once she is out of school. Aside from me helping pay for someone else's insurance, what's the point of either of us using it if we cannot afford the premiums/copay/deductibles?

"Any health care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must, must redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent health care is by definition redistributional."

Donald Berwick, Former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)

2seaoat

The statement would be correct.

It's BA that it's taking from the middle class the most

People making 60000 are the ones who will take the it the most

People making 60000 are the ones who will take the it the most

Will the fiancées income and mine, if we lose our insurance and have to take obamacare we can't afford 1000+ dollars a month it will cost

Then there is that giant ass deductible too... So why even buy insurance ?

Is be better off paying for my own meds and pocket the rest of the money

dumpcare

Here ya go.

It's the perceived noble intent that resonates... even when it's found out to have been a known lie and deceit.

The people that then defend it support authoritarian rule... period. I consider that mentality a character flaw.

There is no person or group that is so elite or enlightened that my rights as an individual can somehow be forfeited.

What's the purpose of Onamacare insurance if you are a middle class  worker ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRetGxufkxEihbt25D8k1kIskBiwYnt1YzhqTVwlKd0MqD0Lkql

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjhakaK-yI

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum