Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off duty cop hits little girl with his motorcycle then shoots enraged father...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/in_the_news/141912/offduty_cop_crashes_motorcycle_into?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=0

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think the father got uppety. And now he's downety(6 feet downety)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah should outlaw motorcycles...

He did try to miss her and 4yr olds shouldn't be in the street.. The parents were the ones at fault for her getting hit. I slow down whenever I see kids roadside but when they dart out from where you can't see them there isn't much you can do.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah i was already to bash the cop when I read the headline because I hold them to a higher standard of responsibility. After reading the story I guess it was an accident. I wish he had fired a warning shot or shot the guy in the leg. Now that little girl will forever live with the thought she got her Daddy killed....sad all around...lesson here: Don't beat on strangers they may shoot you.

The way the article was written, it appears that two men were trying to beat the shit out of (or even kill) the cop, who was already injured when he ditched his bike. It sounds like self defense.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:He did try to miss her and 4yr olds shouldn't be in the street.. The parents were the ones at fault for her getting hit. I slow down whenever I see kids roadside but when they dart out from where you can't see them there isn't much you can do.

That is the smartest thing I have ever heard you say. Are you okay?

It's the fault of who's at fault. Not someone elses fault? What a concept.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah it was cut and dry self defense...If the Dad had been packing I am sure he would have killed the cop...

I would like to know more about the conditions (speed limit), Layin down a bike instead of stopping makes me think some speed was involved, (40+) unless he just couldn't ride worth a damn. I guess if a speeder hit one of my family I would kick ass too, I would back off when the gun came out tho..I've been ridin for 43yrs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum