Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another banker buys it....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yet another banker buys it.... Empty Yet another banker buys it.... 2/18/2014, 8:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/another-jp-morgan-banker-leaps-to-his-death/

Over the past few weeks at least seven bankers have died under mysterious circumstances, including another JP Morgan senior manager who jumped off the top of a skyscraper in London last month.

Speculation is rife that the series of deaths are connected to some kind of looming financial crisis or a huge legal case targeting bankers for malfeasance, although no definite link has been established.

ive decided info wars is a propaganda site, possibly paid for by soros

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Been listening to him for many years and it's on the up and up but whatever...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/18/2014, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

I'd gander to say that if you are looking at INFOWARS, you're on an NSA list somewhere. LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'd gander to say that if you are looking at INFOWARS, you're on an NSA list somewhere. LOL

Only a coward would give a damn

There is no hiding from this thing. Life without liberty isn't worth living. Who would want to live under a boot ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

There is no hiding from this thing. Life without liberty isn't worth living. Who would want to live under a boot ?

Says the dude living in a FEMA trailer out in the middle of nowhere with his guns.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Says the dude living in a FEMA trailer out in the middle of nowhere with his guns.

lol

Only boots out here are mine....

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol

I know.

You're hiding out in the woods.

Alone.

Fear radiates from you like stink from a skunk.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol

I know.

You're hiding out in the woods.

Alone.

Fear radiates from you like stink from a skunk.

Put a plastic bag over your head and stop breathing...problem solved

10Yet another banker buys it.... Empty Re: Yet another banker buys it.... 2/18/2014, 11:51 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

By the way Sal I am seldom alone out here. I have you. The great blessing is I don't have to look at you for the benefit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum