Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 3 stooges, Cruz, Paul and Rubio

+5
Markle
VectorMan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
dumpcare
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dot wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Markle wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:What the hell is wrong with some of you? This article is about Cruz, Rubio and Rand Paul, not Kennedy, Obama and Hitler.

Is your partisan outlook so ingrained that you can't even have a normal conversation about three politicians without bringing in other names? Why the constant and apparently compulsive need to redirect?

Wow. Just plain wow.

The 3 stooges, Cruz, Paul and Rubio - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
------Socrates

well then, I guess ppaca is the loser since he started the thread and the thread is nothing but slander and mockery.

Nope. I was referring to my good friend Sparkle.  Very Happy 

dumpcare

Dot wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Markle wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:What the hell is wrong with some of you? This article is about Cruz, Rubio and Rand Paul, not Kennedy, Obama and Hitler.

Is your partisan outlook so ingrained that you can't even have a normal conversation about three politicians without bringing in other names? Why the constant and apparently compulsive need to redirect?

Wow. Just plain wow.

------Socrates

well then, I guess ppaca is the loser since he started the thread and the thread is nothing but slander and mockery.

Not slander at all the three think they have the world by the balls. Now I did read an article about Paul yesterday that tends to make be believe he doesn't go all the way with Cruz and just may be the smarter of the three and Rubio is just a non issue. Rand know's the party has to diversify and come together. I don't think the other two have figured that out yet.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:
Dot wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Wow. Just plain wow.

------Socrates

Not slander at all the three think they have the world by the balls. Now I did read an article about Paul yesterday that tends to make be believe he doesn't go all the way with Cruz and just may be the smarter of the three and Rubio is just a non issue. Rand know's the party has to diversify and come together. I don't think the other two have figured that out yet.

Rubio/Cruz 2016!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL wrote:
KarlRove wrote:From the party that thinks it should tell you what size Coke to drink, the health insurance you should buy, and what type of guns you can and cannot own......

Well, when the average US male is 5'9" with a 40" waist, and when medical-related debt is the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US (in half those cases, the person filing bankruptcy had insurance), and when nut-jobs everywhere are packing heat and killing unarmed teens...

But you readily admit that your party doesn't believe in freedom of choice and that government knows better, correct.....???????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum