Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what Rubio and Cruz and Markle want for America ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Denied abortion a ten-year-old rape victim gives birth. If Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz or Mike Huckabee are elected, atrocities like this will be part of America's scene. No doubt SemiSane and War Hero are tickled pink at this story ....

I keep waiting for someone to show me how Christian fundamentalism is different from Muslim fundamentalism. I read today that Isis members are given captive girls to rape, and they pray to Allah before doing so.

How far is the stretch between raping a teenage girl for God and Islam, and forcing a ten year old to bear the product of her rape, for Jesus?

Not that far ... right?

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/denied-abortion-11-year-old-rape-victim-gives-birth?akid=13385.260394.x5FU6w&rd=1&src=newsletter1040932&t=6

2seaoat

The child was raped twice.....first by the rapist, and second by a government who failed to act on behalf of this child.  However, at five months pregnant, I doubt she would be granted permission to abort the fetus even in the most flexible state........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum