Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had. He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

Yep, and this was the legacy he left us:

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Madrid_%20wtc_fires

Your math is really F'd up, and your memory poor and forgetful. THERE WAS A FATAL ISLAMIC ATTACK ON AMERICA 9 MONTHS INTO THE ADMINISTRATION OF GEORGE W. BUSH AND D!CK CHENEY--SO THEY FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE.
Posted by ZVUGKTUBM

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable.  To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information.  That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, did we had since?

NONE of the fatalities on your feeble attempt at proving me wrong were AMERICANS.  Try again.

Your partisan attempts to deflect the blame for 9/11 away from Bush are feeble. It happened on his watch and he is to blame for it. It is that simple.  

Now take your lame explanation about where the blame for 9/11 lays and go make yourself a baloney sandwich...

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Baloney

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Actually those towers are KKKLinton's legacy. Had he made  an example out of the DIRKA DIRKAs in 1993 and done something other than lob cruise missiles, 9-11 would not have occurred.

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Bovine-excrement-meter-animation

C'mon... y'all deflect and divert the blame for every single fucking thing that goes wrong under obama. It's sickening.

PkrBum wrote:C'mon... y'all deflect and divert the blame for every single fucking thing that goes wrong under obama. It's sickening.

yes, stuff that occurred but was set in motion like the 911 towers are bushes fault, just because he was sitting prez. but all the shit that has occurred under odumbass is the previous prezes fault.. LOL double standard insanity.

The worst part in either respective case is that it quells critical examination. We should all demand full transparency.

Edit: here's an idea... we all begin to hold our govt accountable. Who wants information not immediately dangerous to national security withheld? Look at the big decisions made in the last dozen years... how many would've gone the other way had information not been obfuscated?

And it would be one thing if we had the same information as congress does... but we obviously don't.

Why do we accept anything less that a full accountability from govt? What purpose does withholding information about these things do to benefit us now? Gunrunning, AP spying, irs targeting, nsa intrusion, metadata bs, drones, bombing countries.

PkrBum wrote:And it would be one thing if we had the same information as congress does... but we obviously don't.

Why do we accept anything less that a full accountability from govt? What purpose does withholding information about these things do to benefit us now? Gunrunning, AP spying, irs targeting, nsa intrusion, metadata bs, drones, bombing countries.

I can agree with that. It took me a while to get there. But Im there.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:And it would be one thing if we had the same information as congress does... but we obviously don't.

I appreciate your point of view pkr, I really do but you know as well as I that in today's world we have enemies within or domestic terrorists as they are called. Relax the standards as you have posted and have a devastating attack from only one of the myriad of groups who want to do us harm and citizens would be asking why the government was asleep at the switch . . . always two sides to a coin so I'm spouting off on behalf of the other side of the coin.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had. He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

Yep, and this was the legacy he left us:

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Madrid_%20wtc_fires

Your math is really F'd up, and your memory poor and forgetful. THERE WAS A FATAL ISLAMIC ATTACK ON AMERICA 9 MONTHS INTO THE ADMINISTRATION OF GEORGE W. BUSH AND D!CK CHENEY--SO THEY FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE.
Posted by ZVUGKTUBM

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable.  To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information.  That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, did we had since?

NONE of the fatalities on your feeble attempt at proving me wrong were AMERICANS.  Try again.

Your partisan attempts to deflect the blame for 9/11 away from Bush are feeble. It happened on his watch and he is to blame for it. It is that simple.  

Now take your lame explanation about where the blame for 9/11 lays and go make yourself a baloney sandwich...

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Baloney

As always, you have nothing. My comments are verifiable FACTS and you have worked hard to find errors in my post...and you just cannot. AGAIN you are reduced to feeble slurs.

I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work, you are, indeed, a terrific foil!
obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Clapping_animation

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wingnuts like Markle just make me laugh. If you try to blame Republicans for ANYTHING, Markle digs into his bag of partisan cut-and-pastes, and rallies to the defense to deflect, obfuscate, or parry the blame away; always stating how factual his presentations are. And he calls me a foil--LOL!

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us - Page 2 Nose-p12

I'd say at this point of this adminstration... that nothing matters. It's some sort of gratification effect.

PkrBum wrote:I'd say at this point of this adminstration... that nothing matters. It's some sort of gratification effect.

I think the only thing that ever mattered to him was his own personal gratification from day one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum