Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iranian warships dispatched to the Atlantic Ocean will travel close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time, a senior Iranian naval commander said Saturday.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, said the vessels have already entered the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa, the official IRNA news agency reported.

The fleet, consisting of a destroyer and a helicopter-carrying supply ship, began its voyage last month from the southern Iranian port city of Bandar Abbas. The ships, carrying some 30 navy academy cadets for training along with their regular crews, are on a three-month mission.

The voyage comes amid an ongoing push by Iran to demonstrate its ability to project power across the Middle East and beyond.

IRNA quoted Haddad as saying the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy's 5th fleet is based in Bahrain, just across the Persian Gulf.

knothead

knothead

Maybe they will invade Havana . . . .

knothead wrote:Maybe they will invade Havana . . . .

I hope they don't steal all the cigars. that would really piss us off.

knothead

knothead

Dot wrote:
knothead wrote:Maybe they will invade Havana . . . .

I hope they don't steal all the cigars. that would really piss us off.

Precisely . . . love 'em!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my......

If the Iranian Navy ships can even make it to the other side of the Atlantic, they have a right to sail along our coast, so long as they remain in international waters. Afterall, we have maintained two carrier battle groups within a couple hundred miles of Teheran's shores in the Persian Gulf for quite some time.

Damn that Muslim Obama, for weakening America in the face of countless enemies!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lions and tigers and bears, oh my......

If the Iranian Navy ships can even make it to the other side of the Atlantic, they have a right to sail along our coast, so long as they remain in international waters. Afterall, we have maintained two carrier battle groups within a couple hundred miles of Teheran's shores in the Persian Gulf for quite some time.

Damn that Muslim Obama, for weakening America in the face of countless enemies!!!!!

Is President Obama now Lord of the Flies????

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us Fly-JPG_205917

I got to tell yall something.

Im not one of these people that says, well we do it, so its ok if everyone else does it. Nope. I fully admit I want to live in the strongest most feared and richest nation in the world.

Giving away my nation and pride for America is not on the table for you all to feel equal.

2seaoat

It is the row boat from Uruguay which has defined President Obama, It is rumored they have slingshots and a possible high tech fish finder.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am sure our Navy will be watching the Iranian frigate closely... You never know what they might try, you know. It will be the COWH's fault if they do anything. Heck, it is Obama's fault that they even thought about trying to come this way. Damn him!!!! Damn the Iranians!! We should have attacked them yesterday........

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sure our Navy will be watching the Iranian frigate closely... You never know what they might try, you know. It will be the COWH's fault if they do anything. Heck, it is Obama's fault that they even thought about trying to come this way. Damn him!!!! Damn the Iranians!! We should have attacked them yesterday........

they are just coming over to enjoy some more diplomacy. oboma probably invited them to a beer summit.

Dot wrote:TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iranian warships dispatched to the Atlantic Ocean will travel close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time, a senior Iranian naval commander said Saturday.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, said the vessels have already entered the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa, the official IRNA news agency reported.

The fleet, consisting of a destroyer and a helicopter-carrying supply ship, began its voyage last month from the southern Iranian port city of Bandar Abbas. The ships, carrying some 30 navy academy cadets for training along with their regular crews, are on a three-month mission.

The voyage comes amid an ongoing push by Iran to demonstrate its ability to project power across the Middle East and beyond.

IRNA quoted Haddad as saying the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy's 5th fleet is based in Bahrain, just across the Persian Gulf.

Who is resupplying this "force"? LOL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sure our Navy will be watching the Iranian frigate closely... You never know what they might try, you know. It will be the COWH's fault if they do anything. Heck, it is Obama's fault that they even thought about trying to come this way. Damn him!!!! Damn the Iranians!! We should have attacked them yesterday........

Iran never did stupid crap like this when "W" was in office.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's right,by God! They came over and blew up our World Trade Center. None of this little piddly stuff.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's right,by God! They came over and blew up our World Trade Center. None of this little piddly stuff.

Good one! The wingnuts like to forget that.... LOL!  Embarassed

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Come on you guys ain't lumping the Persians in with the Saudis that's just stupid.... Evil or Very Mad 

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Not Iranians broomrider. Get your facts straight and if you decide to keep putting revisionist history out there, it was under the KKKlinton admin that the WTC was first bombed by the Blind Sheik and his followers.

Here's a Communist News Network link for ya: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/us/1993-world-trade-center-bombing-fast-facts/

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/9/2014, 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had. He was a he-man, not a pussy like obama. And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter. His words were smart and strong and powerful. When W spoke, people listened.

Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had.  He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

lol

very funny bob.

however, Obama seems to be a Islamic appeaser, and we KNEW he would be. Anyone with a brain cell left should be able to clearly see, Obama has made this country look extremely feeble. red lines crossed, nothing, etc. basically obomas foreign policy is this. bullshit, talk some more, bullshit. the whole thing is bullshit. from this admin and really all of those mother ff'rs at this time.

this country is in a weaker position in the world today because of this admin. but I feel it has been done on purpose. how else can you create the one world order? level the playing field, redistribute wealth to remove all world wide poverty as stated by the UN goal , without bringing America down. You cant. You have to bring America's standard of living down, you would have to destroy what is left of American exceptionalism. its the easiest way to do it, because trying to bring the rest of the world up to our level would be impossible.

I hope my children and grand children are vigilantes when these people try to finish off whats left of this country. but I doubt it. I hanvt been a good example. im just as guilty of being a bystander.

I guess we should all feel lucky, I know I do that I got to grow up in such a wonderful nation, my kids recall it too. but it is almost over. might even be over except the shell of a memory.

What a great experiment America was, they will say. But it had to end, the rulers could not contain such wondrous and free peoples and the rest of the world was made jealous. so they had to be destroyed and put in their place amongst all other servants of the planet.

knothead

knothead

the rulers could not contain such wondrous and free peoples and the rest of the world was made jealous. so they had to be destroyed and put in their place amongst all other servants of the planet.[/quote]

Now THAT is some serious bullshit . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had. He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

Yep, and this was the legacy he left us:

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us Madrid_%20wtc_fires

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dot wrote:
Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had.  He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

lol

very funny bob.

however, Obama seems to be a Islamic appeaser, and we KNEW he would be. Anyone with a brain cell left should be able to clearly see, Obama has made this country look extremely feeble. red lines crossed, nothing, etc. basically obomas foreign policy is this. bullshit, talk some more, bullshit. the whole thing is bullshit. from this admin and really all of those mother ff'rs at this time.

this country is in a weaker position in the world today because of this admin. but I feel it has been done on purpose. how else can you create the one world order? level the playing field, redistribute wealth to remove all world wide poverty as stated by the UN goal , without bringing America down. You cant. You have to bring America's standard of living down, you would have to destroy what is left of American exceptionalism. its the easiest way to do it, because trying to bring the rest of the world up to our level would be impossible.

I hope my children and grand children are vigilantes when these people try to finish off whats left of this country. but I doubt it. I hanvt been a good example. im just as guilty of being a bystander.

I guess we should all feel lucky, I know I do that I got to grow up in such a wonderful nation, my kids recall it too. but it is almost over. might even be over except the shell of a memory.

What a great experiment America was, they will say. But it had to end, the rulers could not contain such wondrous and free peoples and the rest of the world was made jealous. so they had to be destroyed and put in their place amongst all other servants of the planet.

Wow, that was deep......  Some truth, mixed with LOTS of bull-shit. I don't know what to make of it.  What a Face

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:W was the most competent commander in chief we've ever had. He was a he-man,  not a pussy like obama.  And he had the ability to speak without need of a teleprompter.  His words were smart and strong and powerful.  When W spoke,  people listened.

obama has made America so weak, even flies think they can come threaten us Madrid_%20wtc_fires

Your math is really F'd up, and your memory poor and forgetful. THERE WAS A FATAL ISLAMIC ATTACK ON AMERICA 9 MONTHS INTO THE ADMINISTRATION OF GEORGE W. BUSH AND D!CK CHENEY--SO THEY FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE.
Posted by ZVUGKTUBM

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, did we had since?

NONE of the fatalities on your feeble attempt at proving me wrong were AMERICANS. Try again.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Actually those towers are KKKLinton's legacy. Had he made an example out of the DIRKA DIRKAs in 1993 and done something other than lob cruise missiles, 9-11 would not have occurred.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum