Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Critical we rethink Fracking in some areas !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/feb/05/fracking-water-america-drought-oil-gas

America's oil and gas rush is depleting water supplies in the driest and most drought-prone areas of the country, from Texas to California, new research has found.

Of the nearly 40,000 oil and gas wells drilled since 2011, three-quarters were located in areas where water is scarce, and 55% were in areas experiencing drought, the report by the Ceres investor network found.

Fracking those wells used 97bn gallons of water, raising new concerns about unforeseen costs of America's energy rush.

2seaoat

I have it on reliable sources that the drought is because of Hollywood and a withdrawal of a best song nomination for Oscar. I think it was titled I am going to "frack your rack baby", and was a sound track for a Reverend Moon sponsored movie called "Rodman drills a moonie" where the theme is the reunification of Korea.

fraking should be looked at. this is my number one environmental concern. yes, I have them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum