Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor's letter "she will not comply with Obamacare"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://twitter.com/MyCancellation/status/429667422346305537/photo/1

How many more will follow suit, or like my doc, continue to practice by doing the MDVIP program which costs me more?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:How many more will follow suit, or like my doc, continue to practice by doing the MDVIP program which costs me more?

I don't know, but this is going on all over the place. I read not long ago that Aetna was thinking of pulling out of the exchange all together.

The insurance companies could kill this thing if they choose to, just by refusing to participate.

Then we could see what el dictator would do.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:How many more will follow suit, or like my doc, continue to practice by doing the MDVIP program which costs me more?

If you bit on that you are being had . . . it's subsidizing one docs practice so have at it.

knothead wrote:

If you bit on that you are being had . . . it's subsidizing one docs practice so have at it.

Wasn't a choice if I want to see the same doc that I have had 21 years.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Wasn't a choice if I want to see the same doc that I have had 21 years.

The times I had to call the doctor directly for help with my uncle (his patient), made that $1,500 MDVIP charge worthwhile. I got access that would not ordinarily be available, saving time, heartache and money in the long run.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum