Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fed Cop sends full length nude selfie to woman he was assigned to help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/01/27/only-on-2-federal-police-officer-accused-of-sending-nude-selfie-to-woman-who-needed-help/

Goldstein spoke to the woman (we obscured the West LA resident’s face) who was still upset by the selfie.

“It’s scary,” she said, “I mean, this is a police officer.”

Goldstein confronted the officer outside a store.

“Officer, did you send this … a naked picture of yourself?”

The picture is almost a full-length nude. He allegedly sent it to the woman’s cell phone.

“It’s shocking,” she said, “No one has ever sent me a nude selfie before. Let alone a police officer who I was going to him for help.”

I can't help but laugh at how stupid men are?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Come on Anthony Wiener is a top notch political leader. I am sure this cop was one our best and finest Federal Officers.

I include both parties when I say men are stupid.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:I include both parties when I say men are stupid.

Well I won't argue and say I am that much different. I have been lead down the garden path by a pretty face more than once. Of course my selfies were much more tasteful...

LOL! And I hope they were to women you knew better than this yokel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! And I hope they were to women you knew better than this yokel.

Well yeah...I was introduced to most of them by friends. Fact is my daughter had a friend that actually asked her to hook us up...that was a nice surprise and we had a lot of fun till she went back to Georgia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum