Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychiatry An Industry Of Death Full Length

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This industry just had its funding by the government expanded more than any other industry.

Not only did they expand the funding, they re-wrote the diagnosis codes(DSM-5) to allow room to make more people qualify as crazy.

I wonder why they would do all that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

notice how all these mass shootings are people on heavy doses of psychotropics...yup chemically crazy...

It's a benefit to authority to expand that which is subjective... the results immeasurable... and control unchecked.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The crazy people are starting to make sense.

Chrissy Brings up a good point on the DSM.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Roy Miller- Dis-information protocol. They'll tell you a story about me. About how I'm mentally unstable, paranoid. How I'm violent and dangerous and it will all sound very convincing.

June Havens - I'm already convinced.

Roy Miller- There are a few common DIP keywords to listen for. Reassuring words. Words like Stabilize, Secure, Safe. If they say these words, particularly with repetition, it means they are going to kill you. Or intern you somewhere offshore for a very long time.

Just our posts would likely designate almost four quarters of us with some issue or another. The internet is a privilege.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ah to our masters our very life is a privilege and one we must pay for....or be revoked.

Come to think of it... with all of that data the govt is collecting... they could just use a program to compute a person's competency/rights.

There... problem solved.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The crazy people are starting to make sense.

cheers 

and yes, did you look at that DSM ichi?

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The crazy people are starting to make sense.

cheers 

and yes, did you look at that DSM ichi?

Yes Chrissy It is getting bigger. I think they were still using DSM4 in the video. Hard to believe that is how it works. Thanks for the tip.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:notice how all these mass shootings are people on heavy doses of psychotropics...yup chemically crazy...

Nope, some should have been on medications and were not.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers cheers  to all of Pkr posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum