Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For first time ever majority of food stamp folks are of working age

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.caintv.com/for-the-first-time-a-majority

Another first for the COWH, along with losing AAA credit rating et al.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Another first for the COWH, along with losing AAA credit rating et al.

For first time ever majority of food stamp folks are of working age  Haters_gonna_hate_t_shirt-r6bde40feb7bf487fa7ee4fe8bfbb6634_804gs_512

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've had enough of your stupidity. You have no business teaching anyone's children anything.

Facts are hard thing to ignore.

Floridatexan wrote:
I've had enough of your stupidity.  You have no business teaching anyone's children anything.  

And I am sure you would teach that a differing viewpoint should have the IRS investigate that person, huh?

Peedog has mental problems. Have ya'll noticed this is a common trait among the posters like Chrissy, Peedog and DE?

Insults always make your point so much more valid...not.

It's true. You've got a few screws loose up there. The rabid hate for the President and democrats is not normal.

Floridatexan wrote:
I've had enough of your stupidity.  You have no business teaching anyone's children anything.  

Had enough of yours, but we can't ban you. What's your point?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Another first for the COWH, along with losing AAA credit rating et al.

For first time ever majority of food stamp folks are of working age  Haters_gonna_hate_t_shirt-r6bde40feb7bf487fa7ee4fe8bfbb6634_804gs_512

Is the first post of this thread TRUE or FALSE?

If it's true, which it is, that would make you the hater wouldn't it?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Is the first post of this thread TRUE or FALSE?

If it's true, which it is, that would make you the stupid one wouldn't it?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And caintv.com is a reliable and unbiased source for news and information.......   Evil or Very Mad

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:

The problem is lady, you don't get to make that decision. My opinion here is mine...I can separate the two. If you plan on witch hunting conservative teachers in this county, you'll not have enough subs to cover the substantial absences created. I have a right to an opinion that is even contrary to your own. I wouldn't have you wipe butts in the nursery where my child attends church either, but if you volunteered, then so be it. People like you who run from the facts and blindly follow leadership is a sad statement of the true low information voters that the Democratic party now leans on to help them stay in power. You'd squelch any voice that offers dissent and questions your messiah's authority. Too bad it's a FIRST AMENDMENT right!!!!!! Get over it!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum