Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wendy Abortikn Barbie Davis melts down on twitter over her own lies

+3
stormwatch89
QueenOfHearts
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://twitchy.com/2014/01/21/does-she-even-listen-to-herself-wendy-davis-has-obscene-twitter-meltdown/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I would love to see Wendy Davis win the governor's seat. She's hands above anything the Greedy Ol' Pigs have to offer and has a chance to turn around the disgusting trends in my home state. You go, Wendy.

She isn't honest... not even about how the story was debunked. It was found out by a liberal reporter who had NO contact with her opponent. If she'll lie about this for political points... she'll lie about anything. Just further proof that nothing matters on the left except power.

" My story of struggle and sacrifice is not unique - it is the story of millions of Texas women. Our opponents are scared of that truth."

I guess the truth is that millions of women prostitute themselves out to wealthy older men then dump them when their usefulness has ended. A wonderful example eh? Is that the message you want to get out there by supporting her?

Liberals just lie

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Floridatexan wrote:
I would love to see Wendy Davis win the governor's seat.  She's hands above anything the Greedy Ol' Pigs have to offer and has a chance to turn around the disgusting trends in my home state.  You go, Wendy.

So you'd be OK with a proven liar as your candidate?  Sad Voters should not elect a liar, no matter the party affiliation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is nothing but a smear campaign.

By who? The liberal reporter actually showing some objective journalistic integrity?

I guess the truth is now a vast right wing conspiracy. We should outlaw it and make soros the head of govt media inc.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

A single mother working two jobs, she met Jeff Davis, a lawyer 13 years older than her, married him and had a second daughter. He paid for her last two years at Texas Christian University and her time at Harvard Law School, and kept their two daughters while she was in Boston. When they divorced in 2005, he was granted parental custody, and the girls stayed with him. Wendy Davis was directed to pay child support.

In an extensive interview last week, Davis acknowledged some chronological errors and incomplete details in what she and her aides have said about her life.

Any Mom who puts her career ahead of her children and marries a sugar daddy while whining about how hard her life has been has zero respect from me.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Gaffe of the year:

It’s just getting worse and worse for abortion activist Wendy Davis, who is falling on her own sword in the Texas gubernatorial race.

First, Davis was caught by a Dallas newspaper lying about her story of being a single mom who overcame adversity. Then, she sought to blame her problems on pro-life candidate for governor Greg Abbott. Now, in attacking Abbot, she’s stuck her foot in her mouth saying he’s “never walked a mile in my shoes.”

Problem is, Abbott can’t. He’s a paraplegic who is confined to a wheelchair.
As a conservative blog notes:

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:

A single mother working two jobs, she met Jeff Davis, a lawyer 13 years older than her, married him and had a second daughter. He paid for her last two years at Texas Christian University and her time at Harvard Law School, and kept their two daughters while she was in Boston. When they divorced in 2005, he was granted parental custody, and the girls stayed with him. Wendy Davis was directed to pay child support.

In an extensive interview last week, Davis acknowledged some chronological errors and incomplete details in what she and her aides have said about her life.

Any Mom who puts her career ahead of her children and marries a sugar daddy while whining about how hard her life has been has zero respect from me.

That is inaccurate.

Wendy Davis Early Biography

- Wendy Davis' parents separated for the final time when she was 11, and they were divorced by the time she was 13 years old. Even though the divorce settlement called for child support, Wendy's father was not able to provide significant income for the family.

- Wendy and her siblings were raised primarily by her mother, who had attended school only into the ninth grade, and whose own father had only a sixth grade education.

- Wendy's mother worked at a Braum's ice cream store to support the family. Wendy started working at age 14 to join her siblings in the support of the family.

- Despite the financial struggles at home, Wendy was a good student and attempted to attend to college after graduating high school. She was unable, however, to make ends meet economically, and left believing that a college education was just not available to her.

- Wendy left home at 17, married when she was 18 and had her first daughter Amber when she was 19. She and her husband lived in a trailer, and Wendy continued to live there with Amber after they were separated. As a single mother at age 19, she often struggled to make ends meet. Wendy filed for divorce when she was 20 and she and Amber lived for a short time with her mother. The divorce became final when she was 21.

- After learning about flexible class options from a Tarrant County College brochure, Wendy discovered that she could get back into college. She moved into an apartment with Amber and began attending classes while working multiple jobs.

- Tarrant County College gave her a gateway to higher education. She excelled in classes as she worked hard. She did well enough to get into Texas Christian University, which she attended with the help of financial aid and scholarships.

- While working at her father's dinner theater during college, Wendy met and later married Jeff Davis, a Fort Worth attorney. While married to Jeff Davis, Wendy had her second daughter Dru and continued to excel academically. She graduated first in her class from TCU. Wendy applied and was accepted to Harvard Law School. As Wendy has said before, Jeff helped her fulfill her dream of attending Harvard by cashing in a 401k and later they took out loans.

- While at Harvard, Wendy and Jeff arranged her schedule and that of her daughters, Amber and Dru, so that they could be together often. The girls lived in Boston during Wendy's first year. In subsequent semesters, Wendy commuted weekly and Wendy's mother played a daily caretaking role to assist the family.

- Following her graduation from Harvard, Wendy came home to Texas, completed a judicial clerkship, worked as a successful attorney at the law firm Haynes and Boone and later worked as an officer in their family's title company.

- Ultimately, Wendy's marriage to Jeff failed. The couple separated and shared custody of Dru who was still a minor. Dru lived in the family home with Jeff. After sometimes contentious proceedings, the divorce from Jeff became final and the two parents shared custody of their daughters Amber and Dru. Wendy was constantly present and sharing in the support and raising of her daughters as they grew up, attended college and have taken on jobs of their own.

- Wendy and her daughters remain very close. She and Jeff Davis have a healthy and respectful relationship based on their mutual love of their daughters.

http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14679/wendy-davis-repeats-empowering-personal-story-while-greg-abbotts-remains-unquestioned

------------------

Her ex has recently stated that she would make an excellent governor. Is it the age difference that causes you to refer to him as a "sugar daddy"? Pretty judgmental, dontchathink?

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:She isn't honest... not even about how the story was debunked. It was found out by a liberal reporter who had NO contact with her opponent. If she'll lie about this for political points... she'll lie about anything. Just further proof that nothing matters on the left except power.

" My story of struggle and sacrifice is not unique - it is the story of millions of Texas women. Our opponents are scared of that truth."

I guess the truth is that millions of women prostitute themselves out to wealthy older men then dump them when their usefulness has ended. A wonderful example eh? Is that the message you want to get out there by supporting her?

LOL all politician's lie, no surprise on this one.

Gold digging and failure of a mom

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
I would love to see Wendy Davis win the governor's seat.  She's hands above anything the Greedy Ol' Pigs have to offer and has a chance to turn around the disgusting trends in my home state.  You go, Wendy.

Of course you would, we expect nothing more from Progressives. Standards, such as hers, are, as you well know, vital resume enhancements.

Wendy Abortikn Barbie Davis melts down on twitter over her own lies Chappaquiddick_incident

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

That is inaccurate.  

Wendy Davis Early Biography

- Wendy Davis' parents separated for the final time when she was 11, and they were divorced by the time she was 13 years old.  Even though the divorce settlement called for child support, Wendy's father was not able to provide significant income for the family.

- Wendy and her siblings were raised primarily by her mother, who had attended school only into the ninth grade, and whose own father had only a sixth grade education.

- Wendy's mother worked at a Braum's ice cream store to support the family. Wendy started working at age 14 to join her siblings in the support of the family.

- Despite the financial struggles at home, Wendy was a good student and attempted to attend to college after graduating high school.  She was unable, however, to make ends meet economically, and left believing that a college education was just not available to her.

- Wendy left home at 17, married when she was 18 and had her first daughter Amber when she was 19.  She and her husband lived in a trailer, and Wendy continued to live there with Amber after they were separated.  As a single mother at age 19, she often struggled to make ends meet.  Wendy filed for divorce when she was 20 and she and Amber lived for a short time with her mother.  The divorce became final when she was 21.

- After learning about flexible class options from a Tarrant County College brochure, Wendy discovered that she could get back into college.  She moved into an apartment with Amber and began attending classes while working multiple jobs.

- Tarrant County College gave her a gateway to higher education.  She excelled in classes as she worked hard.  She did well enough to get into Texas Christian University, which she attended with the help of financial aid and scholarships.

- While working at her father's dinner theater during college, Wendy met and later married Jeff Davis, a Fort Worth attorney. While married to Jeff Davis, Wendy had her second daughter Dru and continued to excel academically.  She graduated first in her class from TCU.  Wendy applied and was accepted to Harvard Law School. As Wendy has said before, Jeff helped her fulfill her dream of attending Harvard by cashing in a 401k and later they took out loans.

- While at Harvard, Wendy and Jeff arranged her schedule and that of her daughters, Amber and Dru, so that they could be together often. The girls lived in Boston during Wendy's first year.  In subsequent semesters, Wendy commuted weekly and Wendy's mother played a daily caretaking role to assist the family.

- Following her graduation from Harvard, Wendy came home to Texas, completed a judicial clerkship, worked as a successful attorney at the law firm Haynes and Boone and later worked as an officer in their family's title company.

- Ultimately, Wendy's marriage to Jeff failed.  The couple separated and shared custody of Dru who was still a minor. Dru lived in the family home with Jeff.   After sometimes contentious proceedings, the divorce from Jeff became final and the two parents shared custody of their daughters Amber and Dru.  Wendy was constantly present and sharing in the support and raising of her daughters as they grew up, attended college and have taken on jobs of their own.

- Wendy and her daughters remain very close.  She and Jeff Davis have a healthy and respectful relationship based on their mutual love of their daughters.

http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14679/wendy-davis-repeats-empowering-personal-story-while-greg-abbotts-remains-unquestioned

------------------

Her ex has recently stated that she would make an excellent governor.  Is it the age difference that causes you to refer to him as a "sugar daddy"?  Pretty judgmental, dontchathink?

She dumped him the day after he paid the last of her school loans. But hey, everyone understands why you hold her in such high esteem. She's a fine example of the character of Democrats. The end justifies the means, right?

2seaoat

A great many lies have been posted and repeated on this thread.......I do not know if either side in this debate has been entirely honest and not puffing a bit to make her look better or worse. However, to suggest a 13 year age difference is a sugar daddy......that takes a particular mindset. The French believe that a man should be a minimum of seven years older than a women for a marriage to succeed. As I have aged, I have seen many couples who are no longer together where this formula might have saved their marriages. If her husband had to raid a 401k to help pay for Harvard Law.....he does not sound like a sugar daddy.

Markle

Markle

Here is the Character of Wendy Davis, an idol of our good friends Floridatexan and 2seaoat.  Keep up the good work Progressives!  

Progressives, stick a fork in her!

Last edited by Markle on 1/24/2014, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Did you watch the video.....they had no vetted comments to give and did not run the hidden video........please watch your links, and there is nothing new about attacking a candidates disability.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/joe-walsh-tammy-duckworth_n_1646345.html

It most certainly is not a winning strategy, and when Meghan verifies her sources.....repost please.

Quit whining Seaoat

2seaoat

Quit whining Seaoat

Who is whining. Texas was not going democratic until 2020, but these folks think they can win in 2016. If they win this gov race, it will be impossible to elect a republican in the white house unless that candidate can get all the swing states, and it appears that Texas may be prematurely in play by the response of the Fox folks on her candidacy.

2seaoat wrote:Quit whining Seaoat

Who is whining.  Texas was not going democratic until 2020, but these folks think they can win in 2016.  If they win this gov race, it will be impossible to elect a republican in the white house unless that candidate can get all the swing states, and it appears that Texas may be prematurely in play by the response of the Fox folks on her candidacy.

Whiner

She's done in Tx

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Did you watch the video.....they had no vetted comments to give and did not run the hidden video........please watch your links, and there is nothing new about attacking a candidates disability.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/joe-walsh-tammy-duckworth_n_1646345.html

It most certainly is not a winning strategy, and when Meghan verifies her sources.....repost please.

Sorry Progressive, I posted the video and the terrific Megan Kelly interview follows the first video.

Moan and whine all you like.

2seaoat

Why would you consider this discussion whining.....I have no dog in this hunt, but based upon the tizzy folks are in over a democratic governor as a possibility in Texas......I think you would better sum up my emotion as chuckling.

There have been many high profile and popular democratic governors in Texas.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why would you consider this discussion whining.....I have no dog in this hunt, but based upon the tizzy folks are in over a democratic governor as a possibility in Texas......I think you would better sum up my emotion as chuckling.

Cute try!

Wendy Abortikn Barbie Davis melts down on twitter over her own lies Laughingcriter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum