Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barack Hussein Obama: It's not my fault my poll numbers are in the toilet, it because of RACISM!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

President Barack Hussein Obama: It's not my fault my poll numbers are in the toilet, it because of RACISM!

How can anyone expect President Obama expect to take responsibility for ANYTHING when he doesn't even accept responsibility for his own poll numbers being in the toilet?

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports

By Brian Wingfield  Jan 19, 2014 2:01 PM ET

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

From Bloomberg:  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-19/obama-says-racial-animus-may-soften-support-new-yorker-reports.html

what a sorry piece of shit this weasle is  No 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum