Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Study: 65-85% Of ObamaCare Enrollees Already Had Insurance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A new study proves that ObamaCare is not decreasing the number of America's uninsured. What we really have here is a ridiculously expensive taxpayer-funded shell game that allows ObamaCare to cancel your insurance, make it more expensive, re-enroll you through the ObamaCare exchanges, and then claim the program is a success and here to stay. Naturally, our pathetic media plays right along.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/18/study-65-85-percent-obamacare-enrollees-already-had-insurance

It's a shit sandwich and the left are gobbling it up. They won't even give us paid enrollees... gawd we're dumb.

And another thing... why in the hell are they spending millions advertising a mandated system. WTF?

PkrBum wrote:It's a shit sandwich and the left are gobbling it up. They won't even give us paid enrollees... gawd we're dumb.

And another thing... why in the hell are they spending millions advertising a mandated system. WTF?

apparently the GOV wants the POWER over the people more than the people want to eat this shit sandwich and it breaks their heart. but no worries, they planned for that too by making sure normal policies were canceled.

LOL! I love my Obamacare policy!Better than when I was working. Yay!

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! I love my Obamacare policy!Better than when I was working. Yay!

yep, youre just like every other welfare whore. glad you got yours while for millions of others pay for it.

btw, I think you are a LIAR!

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! I love my Obamacare policy!Better than when I was working. Yay!

Study: 65-85% Of ObamaCare Enrollees Already Had Insurance Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

2seaoat

Coverage of preexisting conditions is more expensive......duh

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Coverage of preexisting conditions is more expensive......duh

I bet you think you were making a brilliant point. Would you mind sharing what that might have been?

2seaoat wrote:Coverage of preexisting conditions is more expensive......duh

Says the person gladly onboard with deceit to mandate a law designed to fail in order to fully socialize the industry.

2seaoat

When we mandate increase in coverage on car liability insurance, our people through their elected representatives increase the coverage and our costs as consumers go up.......crickets as this has happened multiple times since people through their elected representatives made this a priority over the years. My car insurance went up.......duh. When the people through their elected representatives wanted coverage for preexisting conditions......was there a child around who thought costs would not go up? Yes, the Affordable Care Act argued that with increased coverage there would be savings, but not until it is fully implemented after multiple penalty phases take effect.......so again......the people through their representatives wanted it, it passed, and we will pay more for coverage.....duh.

There is no way the bill would've garnered that support had there been a forthright accounting of it's effects... PERIOD.

2seaoat

There is no way the bill would've garnered that support had there been a forthright accounting of it's effects... PERIOD.

As few as 129 million, but more realistically 160 million Americans have some degree of a preexisting condition......many polls I saw over the last four years on this subject have shown up to 80% of Americans favored coverage of preexisting conditions, now if you are a child, you would think covering those conditions would not cost more money, it will, period.....end of discussion. Now, if savings can be achieved after the penalty phase, it is most certainly debatable as we wait five years to see the actuarial tables based on revenues collected, penalties collected, and benefits paid......but until then, we will pay more.....duh.

2seaoat wrote:When we mandate increase in coverage on car liability insurance, our people through their elected representatives increase the coverage and our costs as consumers go up.......crickets as this has happened multiple times since people through their elected representatives made this a priority over the years.  My car insurance went up.......duh.  When the people through their elected representatives wanted coverage for preexisting conditions......was there a child around who thought costs would not go up?  Yes, the Affordable Care Act argued that with increased coverage there would be savings, but not until it is fully implemented after multiple penalty phases take effect.......so again......the people through their representatives wanted it, it passed, and we will pay more for coverage.....duh.

You could also choose just liability insurance and refuse a plan that had coverage you did not want...not the case with Obamacare

...and NO not everyone wanted it, it was shoved through Congress without even reading it. Now the more people read, the less they want it.

Caveat emptor.

The Dude

The Dude

Chrissy wrote:A new study proves that ObamaCare is not decreasing the number of America's uninsured. What we really have here is a ridiculously expensive taxpayer-funded shell game that allows ObamaCare to cancel your insurance, make it more expensive, re-enroll you through the ObamaCare exchanges, and then claim the program is a success and here to stay. Naturally, our pathetic media plays right along.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/18/study-65-85-percent-obamacare-enrollees-already-had-insurance

Hahahhaha! Surely someone would have read this "study" that proves what?

"HealthMarkets, a insurance holding company based in Texas, conducted its own survey based on the 7,500-or-so people that ".   "A insurance" ?? Nice grammar spellcheck missed that one.....

An insurance holding company (an independent source of course lmao) samples 7500 (or so) Texans, this is the "study" cmon people.....

The Dude wrote:
Chrissy wrote:A new study proves that ObamaCare is not decreasing the number of America's uninsured. What we really have here is a ridiculously expensive taxpayer-funded shell game that allows ObamaCare to cancel your insurance, make it more expensive, re-enroll you through the ObamaCare exchanges, and then claim the program is a success and here to stay. Naturally, our pathetic media plays right along.

Hahahhaha! Surely someone would have read this "study" that proves what?

"HealthMarkets, a insurance holding company based in Texas, conducted its own survey based on the 7,500-or-so people that ".   "A insurance" ?? Nice grammar spellcheck missed that one.....

An insurance holding company (an independent source of course lmao) samples 7500 (or so) Texans, this is the "study" cmon people.....

haha, well I guess they had to STUDY the data they had since the GOV wont release the actual data.

and if you think that 7500 is small for a group study, boy have I got some vaccines to sell you and some other pills n stuff LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum