Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

so they let illegals become lawyers in cali

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

now how stupid is this. they are here illegally, breaking our laws, but yet the state allows them to hold a license to practice law.

we have back door amnesty going on in this country and it is hurtful. not only to our society by encouraging more ILLEGAL immigration.

expect it, we are doomed with this illegal immigration. we are under invasion from within and at our borders.

"I,___________________________,do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely,without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.

"And I do further swear (or affirm) that I do not advocate,nor am I a member of any party or organization,political or other- wise,that now advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means; that within the five years immediately preceding the taking of this oath (or affirmation) I have not been a member of any party or organization,political or other-wise,that advocated the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means."

PkrBum wrote:"I,___________________________,do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely,without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.

"And I do further swear (or affirm) that I do not advocate,nor am I a member of any party or organization,political or other- wise,that now advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means; that within the five years immediately preceding the taking of this oath (or affirmation) I have not been a member of any party or organization,political or other-wise,that advocated the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means."

Yes, these people doing this back door amnesty should be put in prison or at the very least fired.

what is wrong with people to just ignore something like this? I just don't understand it. Not only are we setting ourself up for a rush on the border, we are allowing this at a time when the country is in dire need of jobs. and anyone who thinks we can have 12-15 MILLION illegals and none of them have good jobs that LEGAL citizens could use right now is crazy.

This is so wrong on so many levels. someone should sue about this in that state but that state is gone. im afraid they have been invaded. its time to cut it free or take it back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum