Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My positive President Obama threads need to be read to Neko

+3
cool1
stormwatch89
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

She will get well in a NY minute if she reads those threads.......she will be so pissed that she can not tell me I am full of chit..........but really, when you look at all the positive things which are happening under this president.....even she would admit that she would probably change her vote in 2012........I think somebody will need to but an Obama for president sticker on her hospital bed.......she will get well in a hurry.

My positive President Obama threads need to be read to Neko Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcaXCiHtW7vYb1Nerq0UPeNA-wjhpLkanadxhGxwTxmZm02Lgf

While you have him on your pedestal of worship why don't you give up all your worldly wealth and follow him unreservedly.

I'm sure that he'll grant you sainthood.

After all he sets such a fine example of giving to and helping the poor with his own wealth.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LF9NFKPlo

Smile 

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I doubt that Neko is giving you a momentary thought.

She's just not that into you.

cool1

cool1

Positive things -Obama------- Laughing 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We want Neko to get better.....not get nauseated.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:We want Neko to get better.....not get nauseated.

So true --don't even put a picture of Obama on her bed good gracious give her a heart attack man  Mad

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

All the positive things Obama has done???

Here's what I think about him and all his positive things...
My positive President Obama threads need to be read to Neko 9k=

cool1

cool1

I second that finger---- Laughing 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Then you've all forgotten how really and truly bad the Bush years were. And it's not like the GOP has offered a viable alternative...McCain/Palin? AYFKM? Romney/Ryan? Again...not no, but hell no.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Then you've all forgotten how really and truly bad the Bush years were.  And it's not like the GOP has offered a viable alternative...McCain/Palin?  AYFKM?  Romney/Ryan?  Again...not no, but hell no.

I remember getting food poisoning at Red Lobster. But the memory of that doesn't make that nasty shit on a shingle I ate last night taste any better.

Floridatexan wrote:
Then you've all forgotten how really and truly bad the Bush years were.  And it's not like the GOP has offered a viable alternative...McCain/Palin?  AYFKM?  Romney/Ryan?  Again...not no, but hell no.

My positive President Obama threads need to be read to Neko Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0R36EwUmosbd5uSWkMUAdrJHz_3pbG1ilKgROlqb4DgAsGWtT

Bush didn't have consistently high unemployment, the largest percentage of the population on the welfare roles in history, give criminals a pass on voter intimidation, institute a major law without reading it, change existing laws without proper legislative procedure, sell guns that weren't tracked to drug cartels, leave an embassy in a war zone and have the ambassadors butchered, bomb countries without Congressional approval, talk about instituting the draft, demand a civilian protection corps as powerful a the military, have the largest increase in the national debt ever, etc, etc, etc,.....

The Bush years are starting to look like heaven.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum