Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally, i cannot believe IT

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:IMHO maybe 95% of the "Stings" are pure bull shit.  They pick the easy targets.  It is an easy way for Law Enforcement to get into the news and appear to be combating "Crime"  Most everyone loves scandalous news and this is what they provide.  Protecting children from Predators is another story. A high class Hooker working from Portefenio  gets a pass because it is too much work and the wrong "Johns" will be involved.  Just a show, nothing more.  But many lives of solid citizens are tainted forever by the actions of so called Law Enforcement.   As long as the laws on prostitution stay as they are, there will be no change.  The laws are not likely to change.
You make a valid point, but what I don't understand is why you beat me up before? I'm not a predator, never was and never will be. I mean i understand that there will be people who will always doubt, but if a district court of appeals says I was entrapped, then it is ENTRAPMENT. Even though i was wronged and i eventually won, not everyone gets a fair shake in their cases. Its sad but true.  All i ask is for people to keep an open mind. I can take any unconstructive criticism, but things are changing thankfully and I appreciate your input. This is not only an important topic for myself, but for tons of families that have been affected by these shameful operations.  The ICAC program is corrupt and I have now exposed it.Thank God.  There will be more to come

What about the tons of families affected by perverts trolling the internet for teenage girls and children?  I'm far more concerned about them than someone lusting after someone's children.
I agree with you, but the thing is those real perverts are still out there Markle. These operations are not doing anything to catch real predators and the statistics prove this. These are more propaganda than anything. It is pathetic. The true predators are probably laughing their asses off because they are not using adult websites to find their victims. See my point?

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:IMHO maybe 95% of the "Stings" are pure bull shit.  They pick the easy targets.  It is an easy way for Law Enforcement to get into the news and appear to be combating "Crime"  Most everyone loves scandalous news and this is what they provide.  Protecting children from Predators is another story. A high class Hooker working from Portefenio  gets a pass because it is too much work and the wrong "Johns" will be involved.  Just a show, nothing more.  But many lives of solid citizens are tainted forever by the actions of so called Law Enforcement.   As long as the laws on prostitution stay as they are, there will be no change.  The laws are not likely to change.
You make a valid point, but what I don't understand is why you beat me up before? I'm not a predator, never was and never will be. I mean i understand that there will be people who will always doubt, but if a district court of appeals says I was entrapped, then it is ENTRAPMENT. Even though i was wronged and i eventually won, not everyone gets a fair shake in their cases. Its sad but true.  All i ask is for people to keep an open mind. I can take any unconstructive criticism, but things are changing thankfully and I appreciate your input. This is not only an important topic for myself, but for tons of families that have been affected by these shameful operations.  The ICAC program is corrupt and I have now exposed it.Thank God.  There will be more to come

What about the tons of families affected by perverts trolling the internet for teenage girls and children?  I'm far more concerned about them than someone lusting after someone's children.
 I agree with you, but the thing is those real perverts are still out there Markle. These operations are not doing anything to catch real predators and the statistics prove this. These are more propaganda than anything. It is pathetic. The true predators are probably laughing their asses off because they are not using adult websites to find their victims.  See my point?

My guess is that you haven't been trolling those sites since your were arrested.  Fear of being caught prevents many people from doing things which are illegal.

Statistically, you had done this many times before in attempts to have anonymous sex with underage girls.

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:

I agree with you, but the thing is those real perverts are still out there Markle. These operations are not doing anything to catch real predators and the statistics prove this. These are more propaganda than anything. It is pathetic. The true predators are probably laughing their asses off because they are not using adult websites to find their victims.  See my point?

My guess is that you haven't been trolling those sites since your were arrested.  Fear of being caught prevents many people from doing things which are illegal.

Statistically, you had done this many times before in attempts to have anonymous sex with underage girls.
This is incorrect, sorry but that is simply not the case. I am not even attracted to 19yr old. I thought it was 2 19yr old twins from the way the ad read. SO you are incorrect once again. Plus men are not trolling adult sites looking to prey on minors in this manner. I know you are more intelligent than that Markle. You know I am right, you just won't accept it. Keep it civil

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:

This is incorrect, sorry but that is simply not the case.  I am not even attracted to 19yr old.  I thought it was 2 19yr old twins from the way the ad read.  SO you are incorrect once again. Plus men are not trolling adult sites looking to prey on minors in this manner. I know you are more intelligent than that Markle. You know I am right, you just won't accept it. Keep it civil
IF that was the case, then you should be locked up for stupidity.

Earlier you said it was an 18 year old girl, which is sick too.  Then it was a 18 year old with a 14 year old sister, sicker yet.

What you do is not civil.

You're right, I have no clue where men go to prey on children but I'm certain you know all the best places, based on your vast experience.

talknstang

Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:
talknstang wrote:

This is incorrect, sorry but that is simply not the case.  I am not even attracted to 19yr old.  I thought it was 2 19yr old twins from the way the ad read.  SO you are incorrect once again. Plus men are not trolling adult sites looking to prey on minors in this manner. I know you are more intelligent than that Markle. You know I am right, you just won't accept it. Keep it civil
IF that was the case, then you should be locked up for stupidity.

Earlier you said it was an 18 year old girl, which is sick too.  Then it was a 18 year old with a 14 year old sister, sicker yet.

What you do is not civil.

You're right, I have no clue where men go to prey on children but I'm certain you know all the best places, based on your vast experience.
You are just simply clueless. There is no getting you to understand the problem. This isn't about me anyway, i've won my case. It is about the government purposely setting up men just so they can chalk up enough arrest statistics to justify continued funding. It is called "cooking the books" and they are very good at it. That is more criminal than anything in my opinion..couple that with the fact they rarely catch predators and you have a recipe for disaster for the state of Florida soon enough. You continue to be misguided so honestly, if your reasoning even had some merit, then i might give you some credit, but since you are biased and will never comprehend this government injustice, then what's the point? there isn't one

talknstang

Do your homework like I have Markle....In fact, lets update your psychology 101 book with some new statistics, because those cobwebs covering it are way too old. www.ICACarrests.com See, i don't put up an argument without being able to back my allegations with facts. You provide nothing Markle, just own biased opinion. I am keeping this civil, yea. Good

talknstang

Markle and Sal, this one is for you.....i posted this on another site earlier. I just want you to understand that I do not in any way shape or form condone anything that is harmful to minors, and real predators who do victimize minors should be dealt with accordingly......listen to this one:
Not everyone responding to ads has evil intentions, although i should have figured it out and I can’t believe I actually fell for it myself. But social networking is everywhere, Facebook, Plenty of Fish, etc. Law enforcement has invaded these sites and have placed unlawful ads everywhere. In fact, and you’re going to like this one, there is apparently an APP that Plenty of Fish has that sends an email of potential matches to your phone/email. In one case, a guy had an email sent to his phone that was actually an LEO and he got caught because he responded to the ad. THis is unacceptable. and should not be happening. That was not a POF issue, that is law enforcement. So yes a poor choice I made, but i am no predator like i’ve been made to be. People make poor choices everyday, but I want to turn my poor choice into something positive to ensure this kind of injustice is corrected. I want you two in particular to understand that what I am doing is for the right reasons because this will make much bigger news soon enough. Your opinions are important to me even though we disagree. This kind of government overreaching is corruption at its best or worst depending on which way you look at it. I am not afraid to talk about it (obviously) nor am I afraid to take unconstructive criticism. The truth is starting to come out and it is about time. Thank you

talknstang

and Mr. Ichi, i still think you are a stand up guy, lol. I cannot wait for the day when I do not have to talk about this crap anymore. It's coming soon, i can promise you that

Markle

Markle

Talknstang:  Four posts of denials in a row....

Finally,  i cannot believe IT - Page 2 Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

talknstang

Markle wrote:Talknstang:  Four posts of denials in a row....

Finally,  i cannot believe IT - Page 2 Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

i actually like that shirt. There are no denials, only acceptance of the truth.....once you realize that this corruption exists then you will better understand my fight. We will get them to make the adjustments/changes necessary to ensure they are catching the criminals. Havn't heard from 2seaoat and TEO on the WKRG story. What's up with that?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Look, we're raised since elementary school to believe that authority deserves respect and trust. That's our original "innocence." Then, event by event, we witness the fallibility of people with power. At first, we shrug our shoulders and make excuses for what we've seen -- "he or she's just a bad apple," we say.

Then, event by event we learn it isn't just a few of them. It's damned near ALL OF THEM.

Reality!

talknstang

Wordslinger wrote:Look, we're raised since elementary school to believe that authority deserves respect and trust.  That's our original "innocence."  Then, event by event,  we witness the fallibility of people with power.  At first, we shrug our shoulders and make excuses for what we've seen -- "he or she's just a bad apple," we say.

Then, event by event we learn it isn't just a few of them.  It's damned near ALL OF THEM.

Reality!
That is a very interesting post to say the least yet i am not sure how to interpret it as it relates to the story. You are obviously well spoken without a doubt, but there has to have been something in your life that has caused some deeply rooted animosity.....although it is probably justifiable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum