Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally, i cannot believe IT

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Finally,  i cannot believe IT Empty Finally, i cannot believe IT 1/6/2014, 1:36 am

talknstang

As sick as I was earlier, there was no way i was missing this opportunity to expose this corruption and I am still shaking. Chad really stepped up to the plate and my attorney pal Peter Aiken is a hero. I cannot believe how perfect this story is. THANK YOU JESUS
http://www.wkrg.com/story/24369062/sex-sting-backlash

talknstang

don't be afraid to comment....it was already on the 10pm news.  Filming was earlier today. I put everything out there that i possibly could have and I know I did the right thing. It is time to expose the truth, and I have done so, FINALLY! News media would never consider such a story if it wasn't truthful. Much props to WKRG.  My message to law enforcement,   go catch the real bad guys and stop cooking the books by stealing from the american taxpayer who floats the bill on these illegal operations. Also, they sought me out, i did not go to them nor did I even try to contact WKRG

talknstang

this is the same damn bitch that screwed me over, April McCray. Well McCray,  your days are numbered in law enforcement, you have lied your way out of your job

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131217/news/131219504?template=printpicart

talknstang

52 viewers, but no other commenters. Thats OK, the amount of support I am getting is insane. Nothing like another government scam exposed.

2seaoat

The baiting of adult men with adult woman only later to add a younger sister is wrong. Have you thought of engaging a class action attorney for a civil suit and certainly somebody should be seeking a consent decree which restricts these tactics.

talknstang wrote:52 viewers, but no other commenters. Thats OK,  the amount of support I am getting is insane. Nothing like another government scam exposed.  

Why do you give a shit what I think?

2seaoat

He wants to take a bike ride with you......he wants to sit at Navy point and watch the water with you..........he wants to help you help Mr. Studer clean out the old PNJ building........he wants to have lunch with you at the fish house........cyber buddies.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:52 viewers, but no other commenters. Thats OK,  the amount of support I am getting is insane. Nothing like another government scam exposed.  

because Mr. Ichi, your opinion is important to me. That is why. Thank you. Everyones opinion is important even though most has been biased, i feel the pendulum is begging to swing our way.

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:The baiting of adult men with adult woman only later to add a younger sister is wrong.   Have you thought of engaging a class action attorney for a civil suit and certainly somebody should be seeking a consent decree which restricts these tactics.
I am not at liberty to discuss that at this time, lol or civilRICO

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:Why do you give a shit what I think?

He wants to take a bike ride with you......he wants to sit at Navy point and watch the water with you..........he wants to help you help Mr. Studer clean out the old PNJ building........he wants to have lunch with you at the fish house........cyber buddies.

I'm confused, but sure, why not all of the above. I'm a friendly guy. Who's buying lunch though? lol

Do they ever do a "Gay" sting? Or is it just for Hetros?

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Do they ever do a "Gay" sting?  Or is it just for Hetros?

Oh yea they do, plenty of them. There is tons of information on them and in some cases they have had ACLU support. Unfortunately the ACLU won't touch these due to the sensitivity of the subject matter. It's a gross injustice but things are changing. If you want me to clue you in on some of those type operations, let me know....i'll be more than happy to

LOL I already know how stings work. I used to work there. Remember?

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:LOL  I already know how stings work.  I used to work there. Remember?
I kinda remember you mentioning something about that, can you break it down for me again? Stings are fine when done properly, but when they are not, this is a problem that America should be concerned with. These stings violate every rule that guide them and I have provided media proof of this. There is no speculating or assuming, it is in black and white. Your opinion matters Mr. Ishi, trust me when I say this. Thank you.

IMHO maybe 95% of the "Stings" are pure bull shit. They pick the easy targets. It is an easy way for Law Enforcement to get into the news and appear to be combating "Crime" Most everyone loves scandalous news and this is what they provide. Protecting children from Predators is another story. A high class Hooker working from Portefenio gets a pass because it is too much work and the wrong "Johns" will be involved. Just a show, nothing more. But many lives of solid citizens are tainted forever by the actions of so called Law Enforcement. As long as the laws on prostitution stay as they are, there will be no change. The laws are not likely to change.

Having said what I did in the above post, I find it hard to have much empathy with your plight. Your are a college Graduate, An officer in the Military. People expect higher standards from people like you than others. You failed yourself.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:IMHO maybe 95% of the "Stings" are pure bull shit.  They pick the easy targets.  It is an easy way for Law Enforcement to get into the news and appear to be combating "Crime"  Most everyone loves scandalous news and this is what they provide.  Protecting children from Predators is another story. A high class Hooker working from Portefenio  gets a pass because it is too much work and the wrong "Johns" will be involved.  Just a show, nothing more.  But many lives of solid citizens are tainted forever by the actions of so called Law Enforcement.   As long as the laws on prostitution stay as they are, there will be no change.  The laws are not likely to change.
You make a valid point, but what I don't understand is why you beat me up before? I'm not a predator, never was and never will be. I mean i understand that there will be people who will always doubt, but if a district court of appeals says I was entrapped, then it is ENTRAPMENT. Even though i was wronged and i eventually won, not everyone gets a fair shake in their cases. Its sad but true. All i ask is for people to keep an open mind. I can take any unconstructive criticism, but things are changing thankfully and I appreciate your input. This is not only an important topic for myself, but for tons of families that have been affected by these shameful operations. The ICAC program is corrupt and I have now exposed it.Thank God. There will be more to come

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Having said what I did in the above post, I find it hard to have much empathy   with your plight.  Your are a college Graduate, An officer in the Military.  People expect higher standards from people like you than others.  You failed yourself.

Your government has failed you as well...not only that, but they lied to you, stole from you and cheated you. I did none of those. So are you going to hold them accountable like you are doing me?

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Having said what I did in the above post, I find it hard to have much empathy   with your plight.  Your are a college Graduate, An officer in the Military.  People expect higher standards from people like you than others.  You failed yourself.

Your government has failed you as well...not only that, but they lied to you, stole from you and cheated you.  I did none of those. So are you going to hold them accountable like you are doing me?  

My government has provided me with a safe secure country in which to live.  It has provided me with the opportunity to work for a fair wage.  It supplies me with clean water and inspected food  I have not been cheated.  The Goverment now provides me with health care from 2 sources.  I paid into a system that now pays me enough to live on.  No one has stolen from me.  If anything, it was I who worked the system to pay less taxes and gain benefits.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Your government has failed you as well...not only that, but they lied to you, stole from you and cheated you.  I did none of those. So are you going to hold them accountable like you are doing me?  

My government has provided me with a safe secure country in which to live.  It has provided me with the opportunity to work for a fair wage.  It supplies me with clean water and inspected food  I have not been cheated.  The Goverment now provides me with health care from 2 sources.  I paid into a system that now pays me enough to live on.  No one has stolen from me.  If anything, it was I who worked the system to pay less taxes and gain
benefits.
So you're only concerned about you.......well i can understand that, but I am more concerned with others than even myself. I won my case, i could very easily just move on, or try to anyway. But that isn't the answer Mr. Ichi. And they did steal from you because they government is funding these fraudulent stings that put innocent men in prison, so you would be wrong. The government could find a gazillion more legal uses for their money that you are paying them.

Do what you have to do. It is your life. You asked for my comment and I gave it to you.

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Do what you have to do.   It is your life.   You asked for my comment and I gave it to you.  

What was your involvement in stings?

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Do what you have to do.   It is your life.   You asked for my comment and I gave it to you.  

I don't think he should provide that information to you. Its his choice of course. but it apparent you may be involved in some sort of suit.

Id advise ichi to stay out of it.

its unfortunate for you that this topic seems to be the only thing you are passionate about.

most people and im only making a guess do not like to talk about this subject. while it may be focused on police abuse of the system, the subject also touches on pedo stuff. and when ever we attack the system that catches those disgusting perverts, we risk making it easier for pedos. catch 22 im afraid.

do you have any other topics that interest you?

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:

I don't think he should provide that information to you. Its his choice of course. but it apparent you may be involved in some sort of suit.

Id advise ichi to stay out of it.

its unfortunate for you that this topic seems to be the only thing you are passionate about.

most people and im only making a guess do not like to talk about this subject. while it may be focused on police abuse of the system, the subject also touches on pedo stuff. and when ever we attack the system that catches those disgusting perverts, we risk making it easier for pedos. catch 22 im afraid.

do you have any other topics that interest you?
I can understand your sentiment, but if nobody did anything then this kind of abuse would continue. Did you not watch the WKRG video? These operations are not catching the right people. Any predator problem is exactly the same as it was before they even started these operations and maybe even worse. Now i have started plenty of other topics in the past, but the fact that this kind of government scandal should bother everyone. It is not hard to figure out if people keep an open mind.

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:IMHO maybe 95% of the "Stings" are pure bull shit.  They pick the easy targets.  It is an easy way for Law Enforcement to get into the news and appear to be combating "Crime"  Most everyone loves scandalous news and this is what they provide.  Protecting children from Predators is another story. A high class Hooker working from Portefenio  gets a pass because it is too much work and the wrong "Johns" will be involved.  Just a show, nothing more.  But many lives of solid citizens are tainted forever by the actions of so called Law Enforcement.   As long as the laws on prostitution stay as they are, there will be no change.  The laws are not likely to change.
You make a valid point, but what I don't understand is why you beat me up before? I'm not a predator, never was and never will be. I mean i understand that there will be people who will always doubt, but if a district court of appeals says I was entrapped, then it is ENTRAPMENT. Even though i was wronged and i eventually won, not everyone gets a fair shake in their cases. Its sad but true.  All i ask is for people to keep an open mind. I can take any unconstructive criticism, but things are changing thankfully and I appreciate your input. This is not only an important topic for myself, but for tons of families that have been affected by these shameful operations.  The ICAC program is corrupt and I have now exposed it.Thank God.  There will be more to come

What about the tons of families affected by perverts trolling the internet for teenage girls and children?  I'm far more concerned about them than someone lusting after someone's children.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum