Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So has anyone made any new years resolutions?

+5
RottiesRule
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Confidential

Dear El Supremo Bum,

Autobiographies is key. Excellent.

There seems to be some concern over our governmental policies which should be addressed.

One of the people seems concerned that we will be reinstating a mandatory draft as well as a homeland militia.

Certainly any means possible of stealing the office is an acceptable and proven method, but aren't our governing policies going to be quite different? I was of the impression that we were going to remove the toxic tentacles from every facet of our peoples lives and allow the free market to return.

I had also hoped we would attempt to restore a modicum of accountability in government spending.

Certainly, we can form these policies on the job as the current administration has shown, but feel it important to define our basic policies to each other.

Finally, what is your availability? Staff has indicated that you might be frozen in place and I would respectfully request that campaign headquarters be located further south.

Respectfully yours,

Storm

Lol... the platform is completely fluid. Congress doesn't even write most of the laws anymore.... it's usually bureaucrats in the various agencies... though they call them regulations etc. I was considering taking Cuba for the new capitol... sound ok?

I've decided I've been too nice this past year and need to be more direct and blunt.
Sometimes that's a necessary thing w/ some people. So I am resolving to be more honest and say what I think. If it offends you-tuff shinola. Go home cryin to yo mama. fo real.

Sal

Sal

The butthurt is strong in this thread.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:Lol... the platform is completely fluid. Congress doesn't even write most of the laws anymore.... it's usually bureaucrats in the various agencies... though they call them regulations etc. I was considering taking Cuba for the new capitol... sound ok?

Sí, una buena elección. Es probable que sea más seguro y más caliente que Chicago o Detroit.

Voy a instruir al personal para iniciar estudio demográfico, así como el aseguramiento trimestres de vida de lujo.

Siempre con mucho respeto, Supremo Bum

Dreamsglore wrote:I've decided I've been too nice this past year and need to be more direct and blunt.
Sometimes that's a necessary thing w/ some people. So I am resolving to be more honest and say what I think. If it offends you-tuff shinola. Go home cryin to yo mama. fo real.

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH9YJ1dkcllqkhLVBSUkRs6F3pbXw62pdjHMOHHxSjWpdLWMG9cg

That's fine with me you stupid bitch.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnFmd41U4c

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:I've decided I've been too nice this past year and need to be more direct and blunt.

you need to get busy.

fo real......... LOL

because while I don't make resolutions, I make goals.. and as far as this forum goes, IVE ALREADY REACHED THEM.

It took a while, but all of you are already subservient to me. Be it wait in the wings to get a slap, or lurk or jab.

Lets go back several years.. shall we lol when picking on Chrissy was the forum pass time.

Now most of you cant keep up. I have blown you away on just about every subject. science, news, love, and yes even poetry.

Ive withstood my enemies, YOU.

the belittles, jerks and the hide behinds.

I understand the "reduction zone" here.

So get up ON IT.  Very Happy 

my fodder is your ammo LOL

Titanium wrote:

you need to get busy.

fo real......... LOL

because while I don't make resolutions, I make goals.. and as far as this forum goes, IVE ALREADY REACHED THEM.

It took a while, but all of you are already subservient to me. Be it wait in the wings to get a slap, or lurk or jab.

Lets go back several years.. shall we lol when picking on Chrissy was the forum pass time.

Now most of you cant keep up. I have blown you away on just about every subject. science, news, love, and yes even poetry.

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHK1hd7n9TRifuIdu5GjEjScoZEvQXbEc6MDjl3jQk2fvkUUwT

I'm not your enemy Chrissy.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Smile 

Sal

Sal

High temp in my home town tomorrow is predicted to be 3.

Low temp here Tues nite is predicted to be 35, and people are in a panic.

lol

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Titanium wrote:

you need to get busy.

fo real......... LOL

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHK1hd7n9TRifuIdu5GjEjScoZEvQXbEc6MDjl3jQk2fvkUUwT

I'm not your enemy Chrissy.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Smile 

so sweet. ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum