Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So has anyone made any new years resolutions?

+5
RottiesRule
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you got 'em, let's hear'em.

I'm going to try and be less malicious with people I disagree with.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:If you got 'em, let's hear'em.

I'm going to try and be less malicious with people I disagree with.  

That's a BS resolution.

I've resolved to make more money than last year and be a more considerate lover.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am not going to fuss with Bob about religion....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm gonna try my best to practice the Golden Rule. And when others say I'm a sinner and an abomination and unnatural and all the rest, I'm gonna do unto them as they do unto me. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm gonna try my best to practice the Golden Rule.  And when others say I'm a sinner and an abomination and unnatural and all the rest,  I'm gonna do unto them as they do unto me.   lol

Yeah Bob you are going backwards.. you are proposing the old eye for an eye thing...that didn't work all that well.

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked him, "Lord, how often do I have to forgive a believer who wrongs me? Seven times?" 22Jesus answered him, "I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy times seven.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well you've got it right this time.  When somebody wrongs me,  I'm not about to forgive him and turn the other cheek 490 times.  Just call me an infidel.  lol

RottiesRule

If I can't say something positive, keep it to myself......this will be really hard. Laughing 
Better yet, go back to passive mode on the Forum and let the Big Dogs play.
The religious and political rants get really tedious...oops, there I go being negative again.

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYI-b6GiK82F9rxxi1b93_Nmv7DReQA3AxY8q9rJ6AswuhxfQ0

I promise to be nicer to Boards..... Yeah right!

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Twisted Evil

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'm gonna try my best to practice the Golden Rule.  And when others say I'm a sinner and an abomination and unnatural and all the rest,  I'm gonna do unto them as they do unto me.   lol

If they are telling the truth, that's all you can do as well.

If they say you are a sinner, we all are sinners so that's true.  The only difference is that people of faith a forgiven.

If they say you are an abomination, that would be someone greatly disliked, would that be true?

If they say you are unnatural, I wouldn't know.  Are you gay?  Then you're unnatural.

From the looks of it, you're going to be very quiet.

Bob wrote:I'm gonna try my best to practice the Golden Rule... I'm gonna do unto them as they do unto me.   lol

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAX5cATYMaBk2mbQ8yU4v4PG-FY1Zq1HFCFqVT2OD5AIXdnEQp

Funny... No one seems to like it when I do that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Cool

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I'm enrolling in "Government Appreciation" courses.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:I'm enrolling in "Government Appreciation" courses.

I'm going to monitor Storms attendance and make sure she keeps her eyes on her own paper.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:

I'm going to monitor Storms attendance and make sure she keeps her eyes on her own paper.

Dammit. Although I hear one can do quite well by simply stating "present".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Dammit.  Although I hear one can do quite well by simply stating "present".

Absolutely.....automatic shoe - in for a Nobel Peace Prize.

cool1

cool1

I will boom boom more and not listen to BS --boom boom means music  Laughing

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Dammit.  Although I hear one can do quite well by simply stating "present".

Absolutely.....automatic shoe - in for a Nobel Peace Prize.

cheers cheers cheers 

Lol... don't forget the diploma. You'll need that for your new position as Vice El Supremo Presidente..!!

Our campaign slogan will be: We've got alot of arbitrary ideas that sound good... and no idea how they'll turn out.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:

Lol... don't forget the diploma. You'll need that for your new position as Vice El Supremo Presidente..!!

Our campaign slogan will be: We've got alot of arbitrary ideas that sound good...  and no idea how they'll turn out.

Check, I'll be sure to have it framed and mounted.

Silly, if our ideas don't prove magnifico we simply say:

1. "I didn't know until I heard it on TV."
or
2. "I didn't say that, you misunderstood."
or
3. "It's their fault."

Think we're ready?

stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Our campaign slogan will be: We've got alot of arbitrary ideas that sound good...  and no idea how they'll turn out.

1. "I didn't know until I heard it on TV."
or
2. "I didn't say that, you misunderstood."
or
3. "It's their fault."

Think we're ready?

What could go wrong? There's always executive privilege, law by decree, and nsa/irs/fbi intimidation if necessary.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

1.  "I didn't know until I heard it on TV."
or
2.  "I didn't say that, you misunderstood."
or
3.  "It's their fault."

Think we're ready?

What could go wrong? There's always executive privilege, law by decree, and nsa/irs/fbi intimidation if necessary.

By jove, I think we've got it!!

Add a bit of media manipulation, union payoffs and creating a society completely dependent on us....we're home free!

Oops, almost forgot gun control. My bad.

stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

1.  "I didn't know until I heard it on TV."
or
2.  "I didn't say that, you misunderstood."
or
3.  "It's their fault."

Think we're ready?

By jove, I think we've got it!!

Add a bit of media manipulation, union payoffs and creating a society completely dependent on us....we're home free!

Oops, almost forgot gun control. My bad.

We can work on that after our third of fourth term... after we expand the police state exponentially. This is gonna be easy.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Perfect!

Do you have your diploma or are you just going to print one? Either is fine with me. We both probably have to polish our skills in truth bending.

I'm going to study up on Walter Lipman so we elites can fully count on control of the bewildered masses prior to our campaign.

stormwatch89 wrote:
Perfect!

Do you have your diploma or are you just going to print one? Either is fine with me. We both probably have to polish our skills in truth bending.

I'm going to study up on Walter Lipman so we elites can fully count on control of the bewildered masses prior to our campaign.

Good idea. I'm just going to seal my records and lie at will... might even have a few autobiographies written for me.

Markle

Markle

The administration of President Barack Hussein Obama already has plans for those as mandatory courses.

So has anyone made any new years resolutions? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC4fJPi4bWpLE_VCYhdNmZpHf7pctl4clphexDbG-WxvbewiTWWw

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTI-LBopo0

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum