Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Not tonight, I have a headache." Be a good Christian -- Rape her anyway!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Torah and the Christian Bible agree that sometimes rape is okay.

Concubines are sex slaves, and the Bible gives instructions on acquisition of several types of sex slaves, although the line between biblical marriage and sexual slavery is blurry. A Hebrew man might, for example, sell his daughter to another Hebrew, who then has certain obligations to her once she is used. For example, he can’t then sell her to a foreigner. Alternately a man might see a virgin war captive that he wants for himself.

In the book of Numbers (31:18) God’s servant commands the Israelites to kill all of the used Midianite women who have been captured in war, and all of the boy children, but to keep all of the virgin girls for themselves. The Law of Moses spells out a purification ritual to prepare a captive virgin for life as a concubine. It requires her owner to shave her head and trim her nails and give her a month to mourn her parents before the first sex act (Deuteronomy 21:10-14). A Hebrew girl who is raped can be sold to her rapist for 50 shekels, or about $580 (Deuteronomy 22:28-29). He must then keep her as one of his wives for as long as she lives.

And people wonder why I hate Christian fundamentalists!

You seem to have left the muslims and many others out of that last condemnation... is that intentional?

Wow, where are the Christians that enforce this archaic Jewish law? And how would 50 shekels be equal to 580 American dollars? America was covered in Native Americans at this point in world history when this part of the Bible was written.

How do you feel about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Female_genital_mutilation&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop

Although its origins are pre-Islamic, it became associated with Islam because of that religion's focus on female modesty and chastity, and is found only within or near Muslim communities. It is praised in several hadith (sayings attributed to Muhammad).

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:How do you feel about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Female_genital_mutilation&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop

It makes me feel angry and disgusted.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lucky for us Christ clarified the whole business in the New Testament.

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church: 30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined to his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:How do you feel about this?

Although its origins are pre-Islamic, it became associated with Islam because of that religion's focus on female modesty and chastity, and is found only within or near Muslim communities. It is praised in several hadith (sayings attributed to Muhammad).

How do I feel about it?  I "feel" that somebody should have told that crackpot Mohammed when he was screwing the nine year old girl that screwing nine year olds aint "focusing on female chastity".  lol

I "feel" that somebody should have taken that asshole behind a barn and beaten some sense into him with a baseball bat. And then maybe he would have thought twice about dreaming up that gutter religion.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:You seem to have left the muslims and many others out of that last condemnation... is that intentional?

Not really. I loath fundamentalist Jews, Muslims and Christians equally ... I wonder, does that make me a liberal?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

While we're on the subject of misogyny, maybe someone here can explain the wisdom behind hating abortions and hating contraception at the same time?

Let's face it, people like to screw. If you do it without contraception you are likely to cause abortions.

Come to think of it though, it makes just as much sense as having a
Chaplain lead soldiers in prayer before they're sent out to murder folks.

Yessireesir, that Jesus was quite a joker!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum