Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Frick Bob, Romney is a Mason, illuminati, Mormon, worshipper of Lucifer...dang...Vote Ron Paul.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.henrymakow.com/mormonism_is_freemasonry_barel.html

Mormon temple rituals mirror Freemasonry including worship of Lucifer.

"In the Garden sequence, the patrons listen as Lucifer instructs Adam and Eve that there is no other way to gain the knowledge to become as gods than to disobey the Father and eat the fruit. Mormon theology teachers that Lucifer is the literal son of God and the brother of Jesus...Lucifer instructs Adam and Eve to fashions aprons for themselves like his, out of fig leafs. Lucifer's apron contains the identical Masonic Square and Compass emblems... The Mormon walks out of these rituals bound to darkness by bloody oaths and occult incantations. He is given over to the spirit of self-exaltation, which caused Lucifer himself to be cast out from the presence of God." (The Temple of the God-Makers by J. Edward Decker Jr. Former Mormon)

Michael Hoffman writes: "The apple pie image by which the Mormon hierarchy beguile both their followers and outsiders is a means for keeping conservative orientated people obedient to the conspiracy against them and this nation. Willard Mitt Romney is a pivotal leader of that conspiracy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But how can we be sure Ron Paul is not a double agent using Illuminatti psyops to convince us he's not?
You've got me so paranoid now that I can't trust any of them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:But how can we be sure Ron Paul is not a double agent using Illuminatti psyops to convince us he's not?
You've got me so paranoid now that I can't trust any of them.

You got a point Bob....he did do the masonic handshake...hummm.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You wanna know what I really think, teotawki?

I can't be sure but I think it's possible you've been yanking our chains for years with this stuff. It's like the good tv evangelists. I can never be sure about whether or not they believe their own bullshit. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ron Paul, if he does choose to run as an independent candidate, is likely only to spoil Republican plans to steal the election electronically and through discouraging and disenfranchising voters...

And he's no savior of anything.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Ron Paul, if he does choose to run as an independent candidate, is likely only to spoil Republican plans to steal the election electronically and through discouraging and disenfranchising voters...

And he's no savior of anything.

Like that dumb ass loser Obama is a savior..oh yeah. That turds had his shot and we have 100 million Americans on welfare. When will you hypnotized fools wake up to the fact he sucks as a president ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum