Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Prayer for Neko

+8
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
RottiesRule
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Special Prayer for Neko Empty Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 3:24 pm

Dear God,

You know I'm not one of your children but in the event you do exist and there's a chance,I am asking you to look out for my forum friend, Neko. I know I may have a lot of nerve asking you this but I figure a skeptical believer is better than a non- believer. Maybe not... but there are enough believers here that you should consider this request. I also know there are lots of other deserving people who need your help but we need the good people to stay. We are getting outnumbered. So if you are reading this, I hope you will think about it and help this good woman. You never know how many people may start believing again.

Sincerely,

You know who

2Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 3:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Beautiful, Dreams.

3Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 5:09 pm

I'll bite on the bait here.

Isn't this the same person who recently ridiculed me for my faith in prayer? And what happens if God has another plan and doesn't answer the prayer? Does Dream continue to shake her fist at God in anger and continue to denigrate those of faith here on the forum (which seems to be very few )?

I don't mind praying for a fellow forum member, but I find it incredulous that the person asking is really sincere and that is part of a good prayer life. God wants to talk not only when things are bad, but good too.

So I will pray.

4Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 5:16 pm

RottiesRule

Well said Dreams.
I lost faith a long time ago, but I sincerely do pray she beats this and goes home to her family.

Last edited by RottiesRule on 12/30/2013, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gram. error)

5Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 5:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

God is no respecter of persons... He understands the prayers of saints as well as those of the doubting Thomases.

Matthew 18:21-22
Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. (KJV)

God's love and understanding and mercy is far greater than ours, take heed you who would judge in God's place and tell God what he SHOULD do...

6Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 5:25 pm

Not judging her soul, that's for Christ to do. I can judge her actions and that is specifically what I stated in the post.

7Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 5:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Not judging her soul, that's for Christ to do. I can judge her actions and that is specifically what I stated in the post.

The point is Neko is sick and possibly dying. Are you like Job's "friends"...

Job:16   1Then Job answered,

2“I have heard many such things;
           Sorry comforters are you all.

Don't be a sorry comforter PD if Dreams takes a step in the right direction why are you using it against her to loft yourself ? Are you so sinless? Is God not her God also ?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“I say to you that there shall be joy like this in Heaven over one sinner who returns home, more than over ninety nine righteous ones who do not need a homecoming.”

8Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 6:02 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'll bite on the bait here.

Isn't this the same person who recently ridiculed me for my faith in prayer? And what happens if God has another plan and doesn't answer the prayer? Does Dream continue to shake her fist at God in anger and continue to denigrate those of faith here on the forum (which seems to be very few )?

I don't mind praying for a fellow forum member, but I find it incredulous that the person asking is really sincere and that is part of a good prayer life. God wants to talk not only when things are bad, but good too.

So I will pray.

PD, you have to remember that when God answers a prayer, the answer might not be the one we expect. Remember NO and WAIT are also answers, maybe not what we want to hear but an answer nevertheless.

9Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 6:07 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreams......thank you.

10Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 7:01 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For me,  the health,  sickness or death of anyone who posts here is way more important than religion,  politics,  philosophy,  science,  art,  or anything else.
When it comes to those of us who post here,  I love and value health more than anything.  And I hate sickness and death more than anything. 
So if you want to call that prayer,  then I pray for Nekochan and everyone else here to have health as good as it can be.

11Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 7:06 pm

As I said I am a skeptical believer but if there's a chance I am wrong ,I don't want to miss the opportunity to help my friend,Neko. If God is there maybe he'll see the value of changing one skeptic. Who knows? Maybe one good believer in the bush is better than 10 PD's anyday.

12Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 7:27 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:As I said I am a skeptical believer but if there's a chance I am wrong ,I don't want to miss the opportunity to help my friend,Neko.  If God is there maybe he'll see the value of changing one skeptic. Who knows? Maybe one good believer in the bush is better than 10 PD's anyday.

I think its great. I also think its great that Neko is your friend. who knew.

Neko has the whole forum praying for her. how awesome is that!  Very Happy 

When she gets better she will be very happy to see this.  Smile 

kudos

13Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:23 pm

Most of you didn't participate in her hatefest regarding what I consider a medical and prayer miracle do you? Nuf said.

14Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:25 pm

She pretty much stated Christ was a myth and made up story. So, forgive me if I think she is being a bit of a hypocrite.

15Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:27 pm

I will pray for Neko, but Dreams needs to have as much care and consideration for God even if her request isn't fulfilled.

16Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:29 pm

I've never heard or seen one post from her that praised God once in all her anti-religion tirades since this board was founded. Again, I'm not judging her heart, but I am judging her actions.

17Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:30 pm

So, forgive my being skeptical.

18Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Prayers from every one....sounds good to me.

19Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 9:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't be a sorry comforter PD if Dreams takes a step in the right direction why are you using it against her to loft yourself ? Are you so sinless? Is God not her God also?

PaceDog would no doubt have been a member of the Pharisees had he lived during Christ's time.

I personally liked what Dreams wrote.

"The prayer of a godly person is powerful. It makes things happen."

James 5:16 (NIRV)

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 10:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't be a sorry comforter PD if Dreams takes a step in the right direction why are you using it against her to loft yourself ? Are you so sinless? Is God not her God also?

PaceDog would no doubt have been a member of the Pharisees had he lived during Christ's time.

I personally liked what Dreams wrote.

"The prayer of a godly person is powerful. It makes things happen."

James 5:16 (NIRV)

Yep, NIRV got to love NIRV  Smile 

21Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 10:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Stormy asked on the other thread what we could do for Neko. There is only one thing that we can do for her.......Pray.

Everyone's prayer is needed.

22Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 10:30 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I will pray for Neko, but Dreams needs to have as much care and consideration for God even if her request isn't fulfilled.

PD,STFU! I never said I believed in God or whatever is up there. I certainly don't believe what you believe. I really don't know if he exists or not but if he does, I asked he help Neko. Is there something friggin wrong w/ that? It is people like you that sickens me about religion. If I were a believer, I sure the hell wouldn't want to be up there w/ you. The thought that people like you could go to heaven just because they believe is more than I can bear.

Oh and one more thing. If God thought you were worth saving then Neko should be well by tomorrow. There's absolutely no sense in saving a wretch like you and letting a good person like Neko go.

23Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 10:39 pm

2seaoat

Don't worry Dreams....Matthew six tells us he listens to you.....and do not be like the hypocrites who think they will speak for God.

24Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 10:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

God bless you, Neko, and may all the prayers of your friends here help you to heal. We love you. My wish today is for you to be well.

25Special Prayer for Neko Empty Re: Special Prayer for Neko 12/30/2013, 11:29 pm

cool1

cool1

Prayers your way Neko .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum