Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biblical scholar smacks down trap by piers Morgan on whether or not Christ condemned homosexuality

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/biblical-scholar-smacks-down-piers-morgan-when-asked-to-explain-how-jesus-condemned-homosexuality/

Jesus came to fulfill the prophecy and the law which was already established in Leviticus. Great read for the Bible haters like Dreams, Sal, and FT.

boards of FL

boards of FL

For those who don't want to take the time to watch the linked video...

"I know more about this fairy tail than you do!"

"Nah uh! I know more!"

"The fairy tail says this!"

"No it doesn't! It says this!"

The end.

Will pray for you to see the light. If Christ was a fairy tale, why do you folks get so bothered with him?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Thanks. And I'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster for you as well.

boards of FL

boards of FL

It will work out for me equally as well as it will work out for you.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/biblical-scholar-smacks-down-piers-morgan-when-asked-to-explain-how-jesus-condemned-homosexuality/

Jesus came to fulfill the prophecy and the law which was already established in Leviticus. Great read for the Bible haters like Dreams, Sal, and FT.

Why anyone w/ half a brain would believe heresay from thousands of years ago is mindboggling. Pure idiocy.

Oh I know prayer works for me. I should have had to have open heart surgery after having a bilateral pulmonary embolism on July 29th. Twenty eight days after the fact and spending three days in ICU, my CT scan showed zero sign of blockage whatsoever. That doesn't happen without thousands of people praying for me.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:That doesn't happen without thousands of people praying for me.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was your doctors.

boards of FL wrote:

Even the cardiologist could not explain it. HE said something should have been there, even scar tissue. There was NADA.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/biblical-scholar-smacks-down-piers-morgan-when-asked-to-explain-how-jesus-condemned-homosexuality/

You are an incredible dunce.

Biblical scholar smacks down trap by piers Morgan  on whether or not  Christ condemned homosexuality  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz3jmstRFdjJkNefCOsfjdnR8vj9he-7nR6_uEvaWohe2qfTYGHA

Floridatexan wrote:

You are an incredible dunce.

Biblical scholar smacks down trap by piers Morgan  on whether or not  Christ condemned homosexuality  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz3jmstRFdjJkNefCOsfjdnR8vj9he-7nR6_uEvaWohe2qfTYGHA

Tell that to the biblical scholar or did you not read and watch link?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Even the cardiologist could not explain it. HE said something should have been there, even scar tissue. There was NADA.

Then either the original diagnosis or the latter cardiologist is wrong. A bunch of people imagining a conversation with a non-existent character has no impact on your arteries. I know this must sound crazy to you, but trust me.

Explain your turning down of Christ when he returns

BTW the diagnosis was confirmed by two mil docs and two civ docs. So, it was correct and I am a walking miracle.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Then either the original diagnosis or the latter cardiologist is wrong.  A bunch of people imagining a conversation with a non-existent character has no impact on your arteries.  I know this must sound crazy to you, but trust me.

I know,right? God saved PD cause thousands (lol!) of people prayed for him while thousands of children die all over the world cause God didn't save them. What kind of lunacy is this these christians believe?

You might have an MBA but it doesn't trump four MDs

Dreams why refute this miracle? You didn't live it and I did. I was one day from dying according to the staff at Nellis.

Right PD. You're special while others die everyday. LOL!

Dreams , God has more for me to do yet before he calls me home.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dreams , God has more for me to do yet before he calls me home.

Yeah,your God has some more hating of mankind for you to do. You will be in the same place as me. In a grave or urn only you won't know it until it's over. No heaven for you PD. It's only in your mind. Sucker.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Explain your turning down of Christ when he returns

lol. Trust me, there will be no need. Just as there is no need to explain anything to Thor, Zeus, Ra, and a host of other gods that you probably don't believe in either.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum